Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

I’m getting snowed in and the wife said I should stay until the roads are clear. Should have taken the sled to the steak house for dinner. This is the highway. The other pic is the road my camp is on. The wind has now picked up. I’m in for the night.

480C2BBF-FD0E-47CA-9161-789E4F11DAB0.jpeg

15C81139-354B-48A2-9DEA-6052C86700C7.jpeg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I’m getting snowed in and the wife said I should stay until the roads are clear. Should have taken the sled to the steak house for dinner. This is the highway. The other pic is the road my camp is on. The wind has now picked up. I’m in for the night.

480C2BBF-FD0E-47CA-9161-789E4F11DAB0.jpeg

15C81139-354B-48A2-9DEA-6052C86700C7.jpeg

How's the Yami working out for you?

Still snowing phaggits. So glad I took time off work and put gas in the truck. Power is out. I have heat , beer, and flushing water. Two sleds are full of gas. Nearest station with power is 35 miles away. Today will be a good day.

1B9526BB-E749-4AC4-A92D-3DE9297B4961.jpeg

DBF40598-0820-4700-AFD6-BAD021946F9D.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:06 AM, Anler said:

Minnesota is looking like the place to ride right now. 

You are correct sir. The UP sucks, water holes, not grooming, trees down, phaggits from lower everywhere. Tearing up carbides and slides, it’s a real shit show.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

You are correct sir. The UP sucks, water holes, not grooming, trees down, phaggits from lower everywhere. Tearing up carbides and slides, it’s a real shit show.

Oh damn!

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I literally just read 20 trail reports with photos saying excellent trials and riding

56 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I literally just read 20 trail reports with photos saying excellent trials and riding

Just watch out for the fallen trees and giant mud holes with running water. Prior to yesterday trails were pretty fucked up in the central and eastern UP. The lowered trails , :lol: :lmao:  

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just watch out for the fallen trees and giant mud holes with running water. Prior to yesterday trails were pretty fucked up in the central and eastern UP. The lowered trails , :lol: :lmao:  

These are generally things to look out for when riding

Riders are out riding and having a great time.

If you're waiting for things to be perfect you might be in for a long wait 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

These are generally things to look out for when riding

Riders are out riding and having a great time.

If you're waiting for things to be perfect you might be in for a long wait 

:lol: :lmao:

Good for them. I stayed home and save my time and money for much better conditions. And banked 6 days vacation , and got paid 12 days for 6.

February and March, and even April has been way better than December and January lately. I'll wait 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao:

Good for them. I stayed home and save my time and money for much better conditions. And banked 6 days vacation , and got paid 12 days for 6.

February and March, and even April has been way better than December and January lately. I'll wait 

It seems like you enjoy ranting about how terrible things are because you're not there ....does a water crossing here or there or going around a puddle or downed tree really ruin your day? 

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It seems like you enjoy ranting about how terrible things are because you're not there

....does a water crossing here or there or going around a puddle or downed tree really ruin your day? 

:lol: you'd be completely wrong. I think it's pretty dumb people riding in shit conditions. But hey, whatever you want to tell yourself. Michigan should start closing the trails and locking the gates like other states do when conditions are shit. 

Doesn't concern me at all. I'll wait till later in the year when neither one are an issue. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: you'd be completely wrong. I think it's pretty dumb people riding in shit conditions. But hey, whatever you want to tell yourself. Michigan should start closing the trails and locking the gates like other states do when conditions are shit. 

Doesn't concern me at all. I'll wait till later in the year when neither one are an issue. 

It does bother you though obviously that people are out riding.... it's strange

But the conditions in many places are excellent so.....

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep stay at home. Riding 16” of fresh snow sucks. They should have closed the trails ,when it starts snowing a inch a hour. Did you see all of my pics of the shity conditions? I haven’t been to work in 7 days and had a ball. Don’t worry,I will be riding Jan,feb,and March as well. It’s unfortunate your wife will let you buy bold new graphics, but won’t let you use it? Poor no riding Jay. Just go in the garage and make some brap noises. 🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

It does bother you though obviously that people are out riding.... it's strange

But the conditions in many places are excellent so.....

They are excellent where I was riding. Got down to eight degrees last night. Froze everything down good.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

It seems like you enjoy ranting about how terrible things are because you're not there ....does a water crossing here or there or going around a puddle or downed tree really ruin your day? 

It does if you come up on them at 75