Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

You guys better stay home and watch the forecasts while we are out riding. 110 miles today from Two Harbors to Finland and back.

Trails are fair.  Smooth but icy, especially in the corners. Scratchers are a must. I ran with them down all day.  Almost 400 miles for the season and it isn't even New Year's yet.

IMG_20191227_090834.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You guys better stay home and watch the forecasts while we are out riding. 110 miles today from Two Harbors to Finland and back.

Trails are fair.  Smooth but icy, especially in the corners. Scratchers are a must. I ran with them down all day.  Almost 400 miles for the season and it isn't even New Year's yet.

IMG_20191227_090834.jpg

:lol: Great idea.  I hope everyone has the accuweather app!  Life saver!!!!

I’ll toss caution to the wind and be out tomorrow....take one for the team and all.

New eyes!  Moehr betR!!!

B568BC12-8019-4305-9839-4E975176BC91.jpeg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Great idea.  I hope everyone has the accuweather app!  Life saver!!!!

I’ll toss caution to the wind and be out tomorrow....take one for the team and all.

New eyes!  Moehr betR!!!

B568BC12-8019-4305-9839-4E975176BC91.jpeg

Looking good!  Probably the best upgrade your can do to that sled. And point em up at the trail not at the ground.

Meet us up in Silver Bay tomorrow.  Gonna get interesting with the snow coming.

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

Best part of Joel’s pictures? It’s a Cat. 

Second best thing? None have his ugly mug in them. :owned: 

I’ll stop this truck and photochop another pic of you! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I’ll stop this truck and photochop another pic of you! :lol:

No balls :snack:

1 hour ago, Tickle Shits said:

I think it didn’t fit? 

I don't see why it wouldn't. You can fit a MachZ triple in a ZX (and Gen1 Rev). Not sure why a 670HO wouldn't fit in a ZX. 

I'm sure they didn't do it because it would have been way faster than the MXZ 700 and would have been right there with the MXZ 800.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Ya. @NaturallyAspirated was gonna come with but had to bail. He had a good reason though. :bc:

Solo rides are nice occasionally, take your time snap some pics, enjoy some scenery. Looks like you had a good ride.

:thumbsup:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Solo rides are nice occasionally, take your time snap some pics, enjoy some scenery. Looks like you had a good ride.

:thumbsup:

Oh for sure, had a great time. Always some good people around to strike up conversation with. 

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No balls :snack:

I don't see why it wouldn't. You can fit a MachZ triple in a ZX (and Gen1 Rev). Not sure why a 670HO wouldn't fit in a ZX. 

I'm sure they didn't do it because it would have been way faster than the MXZ 700 and would have been right there with the MXZ 800.

Could be. And they probably didn’t want that happening to their new series of engine 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Riding is awesome here..FML...

I mean what a great start, was cold, getting snow, ground was freezing.. Then BOOM!! Nothing but mid 40's and rain for the next 10-14 days and previous 10....

IMG_20191228_134653817.jpg

• Thanks 1

Forgot to mention, I came across some guy who was on a new Rev and his 11 or so year old son was on a ZX Doo that he sent into the pickers after blowing a corner @jammin style. :lol: I helped him get it unstuck and all he says is “Damn kids!” :lol:

• Haha 2