Check your account email address ×

Trump is now selling his own plastic straws because 'liberal paper straws don't work'

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Mine are just vent free cans.  The vent is in the nozzle.  Makes for pouring slow as ass because it has to suck air in the same place the fuel pours out.  Roughly half the volume of fuel can flow.

WTF you got?  Is that some even worse new shit?

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Menards & Home depot all have em. Push in a plastic safety thing that kills your thumb, then pull down spout which releases built up pressure & sometimes causes gas to shoot out ...then try to pout while holding in plastic piece that's about piercing into your thumb, while pulling spout down at same time. Then gas comes out in spurts without a vent. Dumbest liberal thing ever...

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Spout-Water-Update-Your/dp/B00CYNDNM8

Make your Shitty new safe can like the one of olde

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  Mine are just vent free cans.  The vent is in the nozzle.  Makes for pouring slow as ass because it has to suck air in the same place the fuel pours out.  Roughly half the volume of fuel can flow.

yes they are terrible i have a couple

most of mine are the vented spout so i replace it with the high capacity spout and vent.  nothing worse than taking 10 minutes to put gas ina  sled using the vented spout cans.  

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't drink with straws.  

Straws are for broads 

Maybe some here use a straw to drink a beer 

Edited by Pete

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've been inspired to do something I've been forgetting for years...and for some reason, haven't.  Just bought this 2-pack.

51vh1z0TCmL._SL1000_.jpg

I just bought 2 round ones on eBay. Going to fill them with C-12

Just now, Pete said:

Straws are for broads 

Maybe some here use a straw to drink a beer 

If it came with a fast food meal, that's the only time.  My wife uses metal ones...she drinks with a straw almost exlusively.  I've always found it weird.  :lol: 

Think I'll get her some Trumpy straws!!!!  seriously!

Just now, Zambroski said:

If it came with a fast food meal, that's the only time.  My wife uses metal ones...she drinks with a straw almost exlusively.  I've always found it weird.  :lol: 

Think I'll get her some Trumpy straws!!!!  seriously!

Lmao

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've been inspired to do something I've been forgetting for years...and for some reason, haven't.  Just bought this 2-pack.

51vh1z0TCmL._SL1000_.jpg

That’s all I use now along with my old cans. The new one I bought a few years ago with the new spout went right in the trash. Junk.

I use the new Obama cans everyone hates.  They came out with a fast flow nozzle a couple years ago that works much better.  The only thing good about the cans is they stay sealed well which keeps the fuel fresh for longer.  

My dad has been drilling a 1/2" hole in his and installing a gutted valve stem w/ cap for a vent.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can still get the proper gas can's with a vent cap. I grab them when I find them.

Some smart people found away around that new gas can law and sell just the nozzle. Completely legal because they don’t sell the gas can. They have some varieties of these at big box stores. A shit ton of options on the web. https://gasspouts.com/products/hi-flo-replacement-gas-spout-kit?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzYTG37XH4wIVCNbACh3mFwJNEAQYAyABEgLmMvD_BwE

53 minutes ago, hayward said:

I call them the obama nozzles, as that came about under his watchful eyes.

I mean, there simply was no miracle left unturned with that man!  

One god damn fail after another.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/21/2019 at 7:24 AM, Mainecat said:

Zambinski works here 7/11 fighting for and defending Trump like a good comrade.

Dude there is no comparison to your level of obsession with Trump.   Zero.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Some smart people found away around that new gas can law and sell just the nozzle. Completely legal because they don’t sell the gas can. They have some varieties of these at big box stores. A shit ton of options on the web. https://gasspouts.com/products/hi-flo-replacement-gas-spout-kit?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzYTG37XH4wIVCNbACh3mFwJNEAQYAyABEgLmMvD_BwE

:thumb:  They work great for me

On 7/21/2019 at 9:40 AM, Zambroski said:

23 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Menards & Home depot all have em. Push in a plastic safety thing that kills your thumb, then pull down spout which releases built up pressure & sometimes causes gas to shoot out ...then try to pout while holding in plastic piece that's about piercing into your thumb, while pulling spout down at same time. Then gas comes out in spurts without a vent. Dumbest liberal thing ever...

23 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes they are terrible i have a couple

most of mine are the vented spout so i replace it with the high capacity spout and vent.  nothing worse than taking 10 minutes to put gas ina  sled using the vented spout cans.  

23 hours ago, Pete said:

We have these up here, which suck ass! The shaker hose that Pete showed works great for my applications and I've gotten many at our park onto them for filling their boats.

I currently have 3, 5 gallon gas cans that I purchased about 5-7 years ago that only have the yellow vented pour nozzly. In the links provided, is there a way of converting/modifying them to add an end vent?

Gasnozzle.jpg

Gas can nozzle.png

8 minutes ago, irv said:

We have these up here, which suck ass! The shaker hose that Pete showed works great for my applications and I've gotten many at our park onto them for filling their boats.

I currently have 3, 5 gallon gas cans that I purchased about 5-7 years ago that only have the yellow vented pour nozzly. In the links provided, is there a way of converting/modifying them to add an end vent?

Gasnozzle.jpg

Gas can nozzle.png

ebay / amazon has spout kits with vents

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

ebay / amazon has spout kits with vents

This kit or something different? I only want/need the small end vent pieces like the old school gas cans like is shown in this pic.

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Spout-Water-Update-Your/dp/B00CYNDNM8

Vent gas.jpg

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Old school metal cans for the win..

IMG_20190722_105749527.jpg

im actually going to throw one of those out. I cant stand the spring loaded caps