Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll look and see if there is a setting for that with the new software.

I'm on my desktop right now so i don't know if you can set it up on your phone or not. here's the link  http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/discover/unread/

i think i saw them earlier in the evening.

2 hours ago, Killer said:

I honestly believe that was a big reason for the culture change on the old site. The same group (and shrinking) going around and around with minimal new blood or new perspectives.

I know it's more work for admin to monitor but for the long term health of the site do not make it private.

thanks for doing this BTW :bc:

Good post :bc:

Great to be back. Other than the avatars being small I like the new setup. The mobile version is so much better than HCS. I was trying to use that yesterday and holy fuck what a nightmare. You try to scroll down the page and it thinks you're clicking on a thread. This is much better.

49 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

thanks CKF  didn't know until I went to log on and saw new layout I am glad I missed the shit show:bc: cheers to you and SSFB's

Happy to do it for you guys :bc:

16 minutes ago, snowblind said:

What the heck happened. I have to go into the hospital for awhile and I come out to this. Did Rob sell?

No he got tired of a bunch of bullshit and shut the old site down. Said he was also shutting down because of health issues. Hope everything turns out alright for him. 

17 minutes ago, snowblind said:

What the heck happened. I have to go into the hospital for awhile and I come out to this. Did Rob sell?

Rob had enough CKF took over and started a new site from scratch :) with some help from Sheepshitforbrains :thumbsup: 

thanks for the update, I wish Rob all the best.    I'll still never understand how people get so worked up on the internet and complain to Rob

Or who ever is in charge. Shut the computer off if you get that worked up, not hard

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

bussman not coming back? where is jammin and shit ton of others?

Most of the JamStock crew had a bad taste in their mouth from how things went down.