Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

1 hour ago, sledderj said:

Well post up another story about you driving away with the gas pump filler hose still in your car.  Then they can bust your nuts instead of website gossiping. :bc:

I havent done that in a while so next time i do i will...:bc:

11 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Rob has zero to do with this site.... Refusing to come here because you're mad at him seems highly illogical.

8 hours ago, Sludgey said:

AMG probably never been i a fight in his life 

Yep. rob hung it up, and they're still crying about him 

:lol:  Yea sure :lol:

8 hours ago, GGNHL said:

No doubt, Angry Janitor Guy is all puffy chested walking around like he owns the place when he wont even meet up with members here because he seems to need to move alot of pool tables. :lol::bc:

I've met and have ridden with more from sledding sites rtha you ever will, crybaby 

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You're one of the poster boys for team butt plug.  Stay over there with the whiners :bc: 

:bc:

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Yes they have been having a good cry over there. There isn't any meanies there to hurt their feelings or their sensitive vaginas...

:lol:

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Woolie just cries. You, snowrider, zoso, Obama, etc... he needs his safe place...

Woolie just needs to let it go.  I understand why he was pissed at rob for not banning Bozo , and I don't blame him one bit,  but it's over. Move on 

4 hours ago, sledderj said:

Rob has nothing to do with it at this point.  They were told many times to start up TBP again, so they did.  Now it has more to do with not having a few people over there chumming the water.  

It's too bad that it happened that way.  Spreading members over both sites takes away from the entertainment.  

i think he just has had enough of the BS  Especially after the OT incident 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im sure the circle jerk over there will get old....

:lol:  oh no. They'll never get tired of each other :lol:

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I could join team Butthurt's website and they'd eventually all quit and whine like lil pansies if I never got banned.  But I refuse to even attempt to join and give lil scootsie the satisfaction of banning me.  If they want to converse with the big dogs - we are still freedom sledder and they are now team Butthurt :lol:.  Is their site motif unicorns and rainbows?   

I refuse to be a part of their faggotry 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have over 100K miles riding a sled, how about you? :pc:

Should we discuss states and provinces that we have rode in and across?

:news:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah with everyone agreeing with each other and giving each other reach arounds everyday they will be bored out of their skulls within a month.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

That place has gone full faggot. I kicked the bushes a little bit and they are all scared I might be Stinky...:lol:

Team buttplug sent Junior over here on a recon mission :lol:

Who is Jr. ? 

:lol: Why do they waste their time on a forum?  They should call or text each other so they can cry on each other's shoulder like sorority girls....

They do that too :lol:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

My handle over there is skidupe. I made a post and everyone is like "Who is Skidupe? sounds like anler or stinky. Oh no, not stinky!" Now scooter is sniffing around to make sure I am who I say I am. wtf are they scared of?

They are a joke :lol:. Scootsie is tomcat 2 and the gang can only feel almighty when their postions are not challenged.  I'd break that site up if they could not ban me :bc: 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Well I called them bitches so I will probably get banned here shortly...

No, they won't ban you.  

4 hours ago, Anler said:

No, just most of the conversation over there is about meanies from here so I said man up and get over it. Now I am a terrorist...

:lol:   Nice work :lol:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Now they have Bussman texting me. WTF?

Oh shit :lol:  Didn't they learn from the last time that happened? :lol:

3 hours ago, sledderj said:

Well post up another story about you driving away with the gas pump filler hose still in your car.  Then they can bust your nuts instead of website gossiping. :bc:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hey putz - I thought it was nice to get away from me? :lol:. Another example of how you pussies have no self control - I haven't been on the buttplug site but you and others come over here to engage me. :lol:. And then complain about me.  Can't make this shit up.  

:owned:

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Just because I feel left out. :joint:

7573671_n.jpg

2 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Are they still crying and calling me a traitor? :lol: 

I sent Dreux a PM here fucking with him. His reply was

"to much like HCS here. boo"

I told him to keep being a follower 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Scooter verified me before I was allowed to post there, my handle is The Troll over there so I guess there was some concern that I might be Stinky :lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Starting to :fishing: in.... :lol: 

Have you actually casted outside of the boat today cause usually you just hit the side then hook yourself. :lol::bc:

My cast was good enough to assist scootsie to open a site dedicated to the severely Butthurt :lol:. And that's where you belong :bc: 

Yeah the whole Rob going nuclear on the malcontents didn't have anything to do with it . :lol:

I'm not the guy who gets so butthurt in here I post when I'm out golfing or at social events Sparky. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

The malcontents are thin skinned whiners who need a site full of like minded individuals or strict moderation.  I think it's comical how easily the big bad east coast posse gets :owned: and his defensive most of you are.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The malcontents are thin skinned whiners who need a site full of like minded individuals or strict moderation.  I think it's comical how easily the big bad east coast posse gets :owned: and his defensive most of you are.  

Yet not one of them went and posted 45 pictures of themselves in a row to justify their pathetic existence to a person who ruffled their feathers on the internet like you did to BLT. Poor, poor ironyrider. Papermache for Internet skin. :lol:

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im sure the circle jerk over there will get old....

Yeah because AMG threatening everybody, Sludgey talking about niggers and Slopehead repeating rump trump butt plug in every post is so riveting. Throw in the HCS clowns and it's a real party!:lame:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You just don't get it.....you  are absolutely not funny and your posts are nothing but reptitive garbage. The fact that are just plain unlikeable is the icing on the cake.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah because AMG threatening everybody, Sludgey talking about niggers and Slopehead repeating rump trump butt plug in every post is so riveting. Throw in the HCS clowns and it's a real party!:lame:

And yet here you are...lol

Poor junior getting his ass handed to him again :lol:

Oh yeah...I forgot to add oblivious and not self aware.

And Jimbo swoops in to help out the plugs :lol:. Tomorrow you'll be on here Butthurt over your TBP treatment.  

I start political threads that are not supported by the majority on the forum.  I defend my opinion  against countless personal attacks and respond in a similar manner as those who engage me.  I'm simply better at defending my position and retaliating than the TBPer's. :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You just don't get it.....you  are absolutely not funny and your posts are nothing but reptitive garbage. The fact that are just plain unlikeable is the icing on the cake.

That's mean, man!