Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yo - Anar this is CB.  Can you be nice to team buttplug?  Please don't go on FS telling everyone what a bunch of pussies we are and hurt our feelings... :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - Anar this is CB.  Can you be nice to team buttplug?  Please don't go on FS telling everyone what a bunch of pussies we are and hurt our feelings... :lol: 

They are really scared of Stinky. And he and I have the same first name so they went into panic mode...:lol:

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

No, just most of the conversation over there is about meanies from here so I said man up and get over it. Now I am a terrorist...

Well post up another story about you driving away with the gas pump filler hose still in your car.  Then they can bust your nuts instead of website gossiping. :bc:

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They are a joke :lol:. Scootsie is tomcat 2 and the gang can only feel almighty when their postions are not challenged.  I'd break that site up if they could not ban me :bc: 

It sure is nice over there not having to listen to your narcissistic ass.

I remember the mass fleeing of HCS in 08-09.

A handful of guys were still coming back over to post.

A few regulars would come over and jump them.

"what are you doing over here"??????

UHHHHH,,,,,UMMMMMM, AAAHHHHH, I was just giving these losers a hard time"

"Ok, ok, well get back over to freedom sledder before someone sees you"

:lame:

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yet here you are engaging him...:lol:

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's nice iver here also.  So far we don't have any emotional pussies to deal with except when one of the east coast whiners sends one of you over here on a recon mission. :lol: 

Hey - Snowputz - what's SR saying about us? :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It's nice iver here also.  So far we don't have any emotional pussies to deal with except when one of the east coast whiners sends one of you over here on a recon mission. :lol: 

He goes over there to get away from you and then he comes back to talk to you...LOL

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My handle over there is skidupe. I made a post and everyone is like "Who is Skidupe? sounds like anler or stinky. Oh no, not stinky!" Now scooter is sniffing around to make sure I am who I say I am. wtf are they scared of?

Trolls like snowrider :snack:

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

No, just most of the conversation over there is about meanies from here so I said man up and get over it. Now I am a terrorist...

Who are the meanies exactly?  Paranoid bunch.

2 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Trolls like snowrider :snack:

That's right bitch....they are scared of me :bc:. And I've shared lots of info unlike several members on the forums.  And I'm more of a hardcore sledder than most of the pussies on team buttplug :bc:  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Do enough members here have sleds for that?  Do we need to rent some?  And even then...FS'ers prolly can't ride for shit and I do not want to spend the day bobbing down the trail at the speed of fucking smell.  

:stirthepot:  :rockernana:

Could be an issue, but I think most have left.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your sorry ass loves to believe that, but it couldn't be further from the truth, what a moron. :lol:

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That's right bitch....they are scared of me :bc:. And I've shared lots of info unlike several members on the forums.  And I'm more of a hardcore sledder than most of the pussies on team buttplug :bc:  

You're just full of yourself :lol: 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Your sorry ass loves to believe that, but it couldn't be further from the truth, what a moron. :lol:

Hey putz - I thought it was nice to get away from me? :lol:. Another example of how you pussies have no self control - I haven't been on the buttplug site but you and others come over here to engage me. :lol:. And then complain about me.  Can't make this shit up.  

3 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

You're just full of yourself :lol: 

Maybe - and along with a whole shit load of east coast egos I own :bc: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

They are really scared of Stinky. And he and I have the same first name so they went into panic mode...:lol:

Ponderous....

7 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

Are they still crying and calling me a traitor? :lol: 

Scooter verified me before I was allowed to post there, my handle is The Troll over there so I guess there was some concern that I might be Stinky :lol: