Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Bouncer Bhen working hard to save face :lmao: Good thing the Clown Posse has your back :lol: 

:lol: I dont need to save any face from lies being spewed by you. You have less credibility in life and on here then fucking momo. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I know we all fuck around from time to time but this shit seems over the top to me :dunno:

Bhen wants to run his mouth on here and I simply posted a pic of a check - he went off the rails.  What’s over the top?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bhen wants to run his mouth on here and I simply posted a pic of a check - he went off the rails.  What’s over the top?

You accused me of some bullshit to deflect from being pounded here.....I simply corrected the record. You are a liar 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Like most of you know I don't read everything around here. But from what I've seen Bhen was fucking around like everyone else. He didn't get personal.  You brought up a personal detail that should have been kept between the two of you IMO.

Just now, ckf said:

Like most of you know I don't read everything around here. But from what I've seen Bhen was fucking around like everyone else. He didn't get personal.  You brought up a personal detail that should have been kept between the two of you IMO.

Its no issue....I told the whole story before and have no problem rehashing it. It doesnt reflect poorly on me even if that fucking moron wants it to. It does however paint a picture of snowrider that is very close to the truth. An inept sled noob who throws tantrums and demands shit when not only is it unreasonable but when the issues are his own doing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He called me a loser in life and I simply posted a picture of a check.  He proceeded to share the info and he made the point for me about being the real loser - the one with NSF.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

He called me a loser in life and I simply posted a picture of a check.  He proceeded to share the info and he made the point for me about being the real loser - the one with NSF.  

Come on Greg you knew what you were doing when you posted that pic. But Bhen seems fine with it, so carry on :lol:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Bouncer Bhen working hard to save face :lmao: Good thing the Clown Posse has your back :lol: 

And who has your back?

Nobody, not a single fucking person! That speaks volumes but you're too stupid to even realize it

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

remind us again who buys a sled with 5000 mi on it ? you must be a real captain of your industry .

I don't think I have ever had a grown man show up at my house unless he was with his kid when I have sold a toy with anything over 2k on it

Ben seems like an even better guy than I thought that faggot was.  Seems he went WAY above and beyond to help out what was clearly an inept and ignorant newbie in sleds.  In fact, Ben may be a bit embarrassed about how much of a nice guy he is appearing to be here.  I would be...but I would have told SeRena (or anybody like him) to fuck himself.

So glad I don’t sell shit to idiots anymore.  One time is enough to learn for the rest of your life.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ben, seems like an even better guy than I thought that faggot was.  Seems he went WAY above and beyond to help out what was clearly an inept and ignorant newbie in sleds.  In fact, Ben may be a bit embarrassed about how much of a nice guy he is appearing to be here.  I would be...but I would have told SeRena (or anybody like him) to fuck himself.

So glad I don’t sell shit to idiots anymore.  One time is enough to learn for the rest of your life.

Truth was I didnt really wanna sell that sled anyways and the price I accepted for it was too cheap. I was happy to have it back and rode it all year.