Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Buds is just diagnostic...brp uses it for all their powersports.

Yes so how could the vin in it be wrong.   I have an aftermark version for adjusting my timing.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes so how could the vin in it be wrong.   I have an aftermark version for adjusting my timing.  

I have no idea what info can be edited using buds....it was a strange case for sure 

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Well it obviously is.. :lol:

The vin wasn’t wrong you stupid fuck - figuring out the story behind the p8le of shit was the only question.  👍

Anyone ever call BRP and ask?

one time I had a piece of equipment  that was supposed to be a 2014 and when I traded it off the vin came back as a 2013 and we were all kerfuffled. Turns out it was an early 2014 it just got entered in the system wrong so they changed it. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

The vin wasn’t wrong you stupid fuck - figuring out the story behind the p8le of shit was the only question.  👍

You keep calling it a pile of shit.....I am curious aside from you fucking up the reverse what made it a pile of shit?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

one time I had a piece of equipment  that was supposed to be a 2014 and when I traded it off the vin came back as a 2013 and we were all kerfuffled. Turns out it was an early 2014 it just got entered in the system wrong so they changed it. 

Yeah - Simonar called and they referred to it as an early release prototype,  At the time - Simonar was Ski Doo dealer of the year. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - Simonar called and they referred to it as an early release prototype,  At the time - Simonar was Ski Doo dealer of the year. 

Maybe one of those mid season release type deals

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Well the vin is wrong....08 chassis would be an xp...not an xr.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I've never heard a mid season release referred to as a prototype. Heard them either referred to as a 2008.5 or early 2009... 

There was no midseason release 1200 .....I am pretty sure snowriders dealer just fed him a line of shit and there was a mistake with the BUDS info. It was not a GTX at any point in its life. There is just way to much that would have had to be changed 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You keep calling it a pile of shit.....I am curious aside from you fucking up the reverse what made it a pile of shit?

Yeah he keeps avoiding this question and if he thought it was such a piece of shit why did he buy it? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah he keeps avoiding this question and if he thought it was such a piece of shit why did he buy it? 

It was a piece of shit after I crashed it on the Tired Iron ride :lol: 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yup, I bought an 88 Camero that came out on the vin as an 89 , it was great because I got more  bucks from insurance after it was stolen, 

So Ben buys a sled believing it is a renegade, and no reason to believe otherwise, sells said sled using the information he believed was correct, and now blownlightbulbrider is making a fool of himself over it after he fucked it up AND got his money back and continues to be a twat waffle