Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

bad feedback on the pussy dootalk site that's laughable the site hit the fucking crapper 10 years ago:lol:

Tell Bhent - he was worrIed about it :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Unlike you who brags about making bank :lol: - I had more than enough money to cover your ass while you got your shit together 👍

When the karma catches up with you it will be a good day.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Tell Bhent - he was worrIed about it :lol: 

you are a much bigger cunt than  I even imagined .

then calling a guy broke when you are the one buying a fucking snowmobile with 5400mi on it LOL then crying when something breaks what a fucking cunt

• Like 3

and again

Unlike you who brags about making bank :lol: - I had more than enough money to cover your ass while you got your shit together 👍

fuck me that is why you were buying a skidoo with 5400mi on daddy war bucks fucking pathetic

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you are a much bigger cunt than  I even imagined .

then calling a guy broke when you are the one buying a fucking snowmobile with 5400mi on it LOL then crying when something breaks what a fucking cunt

I think it was 5000 miles or so even and nothing broke......he broke it :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Bhent is Lying :lol: 

Hey - Bhent - I want to thank you because I paid cash for 4 brand new sleds since your prototype pile of shit :lmao: 

You mean your wife paid cash.....I'd bet my w-2 is higher then your household gross :lol: fucking idiot 

Just now, f7ben said:

You mean your wife paid cash.....I'd bet my w-2 is higher then your household gross :lol: fucking idiot 

:lmao: But you don’t have $5000 in the bank....priceless....Spewng bullshit about making bank while your checks bounce :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: But you don’t have $5000 in the bank....priceless....Spewng bullshit about making bank while your checks bounce :lmao: 

That was 4 years ago and no I didnt have 5gs in the bank. I dont have 5gs in the bank now either. What I do have is an income significantly higher than yours :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t brag about my income....but if FICA is still getting withheld - you lose 👍

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more worthy of being beaten to within an inch of his life. Just a complete piece of shit human being. And to come here and be dishonest about it is fucking low.

Ben ,you should have known what kind of idiot you were dealing with when he started looking for the sled toolsand deleted his contact info. Who the fuck uses that junk?

Just now, Rw06GT said:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more worthy of being beaten to within an inch of his life. Just a complete piece of shit human being. And to come here and be dishonest about it is fucking low.

Ben ,you should have known what kind of idiot you were dealing with when he started looking for the sled toolsand deleted his contact info. Who the fuck uses that junk?

I know.....I was like dude.....what the fuck is in that kit that you think you are going to need on a 4 stroke sled. Its not like you need a plug wrench and or an emergency recoil :lol:

fucking dude just didnt get it and kept throwing a tantrum until I ordered him a toolkit 

• Haha 1