The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

2 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Conjecture? You bought a used sled and didnt have the knowledge to fix something...and then cryed that you got fucked because of a fuse.....you would have lost all day in court. Be thankful youwere dealing with Ben....

Yup, he should be thanking Ben rather than proving what an ass he is , again,,,,

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

On top of that I have been accused many times of these past years of having knowingly sold him a sled that was not what I represented and now of writing bad checks :lol: 

that is the part I wont sit by quietly and take 

The look on Slopes face when he found out that check bounced and had no sled would have been priceless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, he should be thanking Ben rather than proving what an ass he is , again,,,,

He did thank me....he brought me a 6 pack of spotted cows when I met him to get the sled back and he was very nice and apologized for threatening to go to the forums with the story :lol:

The check I wrote him did get returned once and cleared the second time and I readily admit to not having had 5400$ cash laying around and struggling to come up with it out of thin air in a few days time. Although I did manage to do it 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

On top of that I have been accused many times of these past years of having knowingly sold him a sled that was not what I represented and now of writing bad checks :lol: 

that is the part I wont sit by quietly and take 

Im sure everyone has bounced a check or so in their lifetime. :lol:

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Holy fuck...I would have told a tool like that to get fucked.  NO FUCKING WAY I'm gonna take back a sled I KNOW was running flawlessly when I sold it.  Especially when I realized they guy I sold it to was a complete moron.  JESUS.  NO FUCKING WAY.   Ben lies...he has more faith in his fellow humans than he lets on here.  OR, was this the final straw that led him to the "Throat slitting" path that he is on now?  I understand if it is.

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you were building and fixing sleds , while SnowBevis couldn’t seem to fix a fuse and he thinks he’s the smartest one? 

Is this where the blown fuse joke came from? I know I missed the origin of that one. :lol: what a cock gobbeling faggot Taintrider is, like there was ever a doubt what a complete fucking POS the cock inhailed was :guzzle: And Ben basically did everything possible to please the sack of shit when almost nobody selling shit privately would ever do. FUCK HIM 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The look on Slopes face when he found out that check bounced and had no sled would have been priceless.

He didnt find out. I was watching my account as I recall and I saw that it got returned the day it happened. I think I had 5200 and change in my account and the check was for 5400. I was surprised my bank just didnt cover it and charge me. Either way I let him know it was coming back well before he found out himself. 

Just now, f7ben said:

He did thank me....he brought me a 6 pack of spotted cows when I met him to get the sled back and he was very nice and apologized for threatening to go to the forums with the story :lol:

The check I wrote him did get returned once and cleared the second time and I readily admit to not having had 5400$ cash laying around and struggling to come up with it out of thin air in a few days time. Although I did manage to do it 

And now that he’s getting his ass beat politically he’s being an ass.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Bhen should be embarrassed with all the forums absolute dumbest fucks defending him :lol: Quite the Posse circling Bhent’s wagon... :lmao: 

lucky it was him and not me I would have told you to get fucked it worked when it left my trailer .it is yours now fuck if I would have let you return it it would have cost you at least 300 for my drive  time 60 for the gas and the 250 service fee to get the reveres looked at that worked when I backed it out of the trailer. I had some dickweed try to return a sled to me 2 weeks and 400mi later with a burnt up piston. it was a 1200 buck deal on a 11 yr old sled that a teenager was ridding .guy came to my house and I laughed in his face he threatened to sue then I really started laughing   

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Is this where the blown fuse joke came from? I know I missed the origin of that one. :lol: what a cock gobbeling faggot Taintrider is, like there was ever a doubt what a complete fucking POS the cock inhailed was :guzzle: And Ben basically did everything possible to please the sack of shit when almost nobody selling shit privately would ever do. FUCK HIM 

I remember Vince telling me I was fucking nuts to take that sled back :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

He didnt find out. I was watching my account as I recall and I saw that it got returned the day it happened. I think I had 5200 and change in my account and the check was for 5400. I was surprised my bank just didnt cover it and charge me. Either way I let him know it was coming back well before he found out himself. 

WOW!  And now he's calling you a "check bouncer"?  WOW.  Just wow.

Just now, Zambroski said:

WOW!  And now he's calling you a "check bouncer"?  WOW.  Just wow.

yup ....thats a bullshit accusation. I would have paid for any returned check fee he was charged but I think he told me his bank would send it back through once without charging him. Its been several years so I dont 100% recall the details 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So he's just a fuckin hopeless idiot.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So he's just a fuckin hopeless idiot.

Well that part of the story was certainly my mistake. I should have had him wait another day to deposit the check. But to accuse me of "bouncing" or "writing bad checks" considering the circumstance is bullshit 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Question for Ben.....does the Snowrider look as goofy in person as he does in some of his pics on here? I just does not seem possible.

:lol: no he certainly does not. He's very normal in person

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lucky it was him and not me I would have told you to get fucked it worked when it left my trailer .it is yours now fuck if I would have let you return it it would have cost you at least 300 for my drive  time 60 for the gas and the 250 service fee to get the reveres looked at that worked when I backed it out of the trailer. I had some dickweed try to return a sled to me 2 weeks and 400mi later with a burnt up piston. it was a 1200 buck deal on a 11 yr old sled that a teenager was ridding .guy came to my house and I laughed in his face he threatened to sue then I really started laughing   

Yup, had a guy do,the same thing with hydro stream with a 200 mercy on it , Three weeks later he blows the motor and somehow it’s my fault, 

No refunds, just the name of a mechanic.

Just now, f7ben said:

Well that part of the story was certainly my mistake. I should have had him wait another day to deposit the check. But to accuse me of "bouncing" or "writing bad checks" considering the circumstance is bullshit 

Maybe this incident will keep him away for a month or so this time. :lol: