Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

So Ben buys a sled believing it is a renegade, and no reason to believe otherwise, sells said sled using the information he believed was correct, and now blownlightbulbrider is making a fool of himself over it after he fucked it up AND got his money back and continues to be a twat waffle

Gotta be one of the most assholish things i've witnessed yet around here.  Fuck'n A what a doush-nozzle of a human being.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: Bhen’s buddy runs the VIN and it’s fucked up.....but the vin’s wrong even after the dealers looked at it and wondered what the fuck it was :lol: 

I never really shared the story out of being embarrassed for Bhen being broke.....but apparently he has no shame :lol:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Bhen’s buddy runs the VIN and it’s fucked up.....but the vin’s wrong even after the dealers looked at it and wondered what the fuck it was :lol: 

I never really shared the story out of being embarrassed for Bhen being broke.....but apparently he has no shame :lol:  

Not having 5400$ in cash laying around is "broke" now? And I did come up with the cash in a matter of days you retard 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah , that’s it , :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Not having 5400$ in cash laying around is "broke" now? And I did come up with the cash in a matter of days you retard 

Yeah it is especially when you brag about making bank 👍

I actually like Bhen and respect what he did......and it’s great watching the gang mentality on here.  Creeper and Canadian Doe Dumber getting ignored and still posting :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I need to change out of my work clothes and grab my Ski Doo Snuggie. This is better than a lifetime movie. :friends:I have the pop corn basket ball going.

Lifetime? Lmao

i come in when the wife’s watching and ask who the bitch is, who’s the current boyfriend and who’s the new guy.

it ends with bitch mother lovin the new guy at their wedding and it starts to snow.....the fuckin end

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

I actually like Bhen and respect what he did......and it’s great watching the gang mentality on here.  Creeer and Canadian Doe Dumber getting ignored and still posting :lmao: 

Can’t take the truth about what an ass you are eh.. ?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I actually like Bhen and respect what he did......and it’s great watching the gang mentality on here.  Creeper and Canadian Doe Dumber getting ignored and still posting :lmao: 

Just dont get to thinking you are special cause I :owned: you to the maximum max.....everyone gets a fucking owning from f7ben at some point 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lifetime? Lmao

i come in when the wife’s watching and ask who the bitch is, who’s the current boyfriend and who’s the new guy.

it ends with bitch mother lovin the new guy at their wedding and it starts to snow.....the fuckin end

Thats why we watch different programming.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Anyone bother to check the vin  tag on the sled?

I dont have it .....I looked through my email archive and everywhere else I can look and I dont have it. I parted that sled out after I crashed it later that year on the Larry ride 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If you're using gang mentality to describe the simple fact that the majority on this site have the same opinion as to you're a complete douche, well then yes, I guess it's gang mentality.:thumbsup:

• Like 5