Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

Another small world story. I think Ben bought his camp from a distant friend of mine? Hey Ben, ask your neighbor if a guy named Woodtick pulled his granddaughter out of the woods in the back of a pick up truck? Poor girl went into the trees on her sled and the ambulance got stuck. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor Bhen pawns a prototype off as a renegade... the dealers wouldn’t even take it in on trade. :lmao: He was good man for taking the pile of shit back and I accepted his post dated check.....👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Bhen pawns a prototype off as a renegade... the dealers wouldn’t even take it in on trade. :lmao: He was good man for taking the pile of shit back and I accepted his post dated check.....👍

You do realise that most people would have told you to go pound sand right?  I know this is common sense but with you I have to check.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Another small world story. I think Ben bought his camp from a distant friend of mine? Hey Ben, ask your neighbor if a guy named Woodtick pulled his granddaughter out of the woods in the back of a pick up truck? Poor girl went into the trees on her sled and the ambulance got stuck. 

I bought it from Tom and Jean ...only neighbor I have met is about a 1/2 mile down the road and he is a riot :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

My reg card said 2009 renegade and that is what it was as far as I know. I had no way of knowing of any discrepancy in the VIN and neither would you if you hadnt brought it to the dealer 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What a pathetic pussy you are, and a liar to boot !

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You wouldnt happen to still have the vin @f7ben

I could make a liar out of slope real fast.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

And then he sold it having never drove the thing...Who does that?

:lol: I did enjoy working on it but Indiana is a nightmare to register a boat in requiring a title and the boat had never been titled having been manufactured and sold in Colorado. 

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

You wouldnt happen to still have the vin @f7ben

I could make a liar out of slope real fast.

He wasnt lying....I brought it up to my buddies place who has buds and it indeed showed 2008 GTX 1200 .....obviously there is no such thing as a GTX 1200 or any 1200 from 2008. Not sure how or what happened with that VIN. Maybe it was a prototype but I doubt it. I am more inclined to think that the VIN got screwed up in someones BUDS system at the dealer. 

The tunnel was a 137 and it had the factory rivets in the chaincase so it had never been changed 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: I did enjoy working on it but Indiana is a nightmare to register a boat in requiring a title and the boat had never been titled having been manufactured and sold in Colorado. 

True. And I only drove it for 1/2 hour and never again, I had too many other boats and other toys to ride..LOL

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He wasnt lying....I brought it up to my buddies place who has buds and it indeed showed 2008 GTX 1200 .....obviously there is no such thing as a GTX 1200 or any 1200 from 2008. Not sure how or what happened with that VIN. Maybe it was a prototype but I doubt it. I am more inclined to think that the VIN got screwed up in someones BUDS system at the dealer. 

The tunnel was a 137 and it had the factory rivets in the chaincase so it had never been changed 

2009s were built in 08

I would have gone Bandito and drove the thing at least once. 

I tried....I had it off the trailer and in the water when the cops pulled up and asked if I needed help. He immediately noticed I had no regs and said that the DNR would ticket me without questions and that they were out on the lake currently. I loaded it right back up there without having ever fired the motor in the lake :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I tried....I had it off the trailer and in the water when the cops pulled up and asked if I needed help. He immediately noticed I had no regs and said that the DNR would ticket me without questions and that they were out on the lake currently. I loaded it right back up there without having ever fired the motor in the lake :lol: 

another excellent  reason to move the Hell out of Indiana. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Obviously but they would say 2009 in the model year and there was no such thing as a GTX 1200 137 in 2009 as far as I know. 

Im gonna do some poking around on computer wheni goto dealer on monday.

another excellent  reason to move the Hell out of Indiana. 

I live right across from one of the biggest recreational lakes in the state. That day it was weds afternoon at 4pm or so and the only launch parking lot was packed. The lake is always busy to the point you cant get in the lot and park. I knew right then I never wanted to have a boat in this state