Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Some people like the little bit of jerkying on the outside.  I don't mind it either to be honest.  :bc:

Neal

I like it, but Nicole doesn't :(   I've got a slab of untrimmed ribs on the Kettle right now. I'll end up wrapping them for an hour with a little apple cider vinegar and maple syrup because we are out of honey.

• Like 1

Went to Aldi. Picked up some good looking skirt steak for tomorrow. Italians, burgers, and salmon burgers will be going on the propane grill in a bit. Wife said she is smoked out. Wants me to use the Q. Just a FYI Gents. Aldi had fresh salmon preseason, and on a wood plank. Like single serving size vacuum wrapped in the cooler section basically ready to plop on the grill.I wanted to buy them but my cart was over flowing and they only had two left and I needed 3. $252.00 spent at Aldi today.  Ya,it’s called FU money boys..............

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, it’s like if brats were candy!  I first experimented with a type of “forced smoke” with these about six years ago.  Perfected with Applewood just a couple ago.  I can get 1/4”+ of smoke penetration in about 2 hours without much drying.

Imagine the best BBQ’d brat you’ve ever had, then, multiply by ten.  I’ve already had four....without buns.  :lol:

33F86732-5A4F-4B69-A1ED-603CDFC82AA7.jpeg

You’ve got me thinking big boiiiiii. My butcher has 1/4 pound brat patties in the summer months. That would be a fine way of cooking them!:bc:

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Went to Aldi. Picked up some good looking skirt steak for tomorrow. Italians, burgers, and salmon burgers will be going on the propane grill in a bit. Wife said she is smoked out. Wants me to use the Q. Just a FYI Gents. Aldi had fresh salmon preseason, and on a wood plank. Like single serving size vacuum wrapped in the cooler section basically ready to plop on the grill.I wanted to buy them but my cart was over flowing and they only had two left and I needed 3. $252.00 spent at Aldi today.  Ya,it’s called FU money boys..............

Only $252, what you only got one kid or somethin?

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member

I quit using a wire brush when I heard about somebody that got a stray bristle in their burger and then jammed the fucker into their gums when they took a bite...eesshh.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I stopped using a wire brush a few years ago. Found this scraper a few years ago. A well seasoned propane grill can turn out some tasty grub. Fuck Bhen

DED79801-06E1-49D9-9543-71933DE7BFAE.jpeg

Good, wire brushes aint good for a grill. 

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That thing double as a still?

never tried distilling in it:roflcrying: home built from 60 gal air compressor tank

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lol:

u think it's funny mr CrockpottollavoidingdronedrowningwannabeforumtoughguybarbiehandskayaksupporterKF

:fry:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

CrockpottollavoidingdronedrowningwannabeforumtoughguybarbiehandskayaksupporterKF

01MXZ800  FTMFW :lmao: 

He beat you at  you're  your own game :lol:

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Propane is one step above a crockpot...

Neal

woodchip basket son keeps steady temp for days with nice smoke flavor, set it and forget it. I break out this fucker when I want to get serious

DSCN0124 (1).JPG

• Like 1

Just skip on by Bhen,no need for you to get worked up. Cheap ass steaks to make samiches and tacos. No phaggit ass pan, no pressure washing the grill. Just close the lid. Fire needs oxygen, it’s science.

3B994EE8-A874-4DEF-AF23-EF857C26053C.jpeg

A281A04A-9CA5-483A-BA07-C237D155EE53.jpeg

5782C1D6-FD42-43B3-B977-89E574342ADF.jpeg

• Like 1