Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

• Advertising Member
On 5/7/2019 at 6:40 AM, steve from amherst said:

why don't ya send me one of each. Enclose invoice or pm me total with mailing addy.

Ill probably get this in the mail tomorrow if that works!

• Advertising Member
15 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

works for me

I'm going to swap out the old bay flavored one for our memphis style.  We are out of the Old Bay until the copacker gets started.  I have a mustard based one too if you wanted to try that one too... completely up to you.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Seatofmtpants said:

I'm going to swap out the old bay flavored one for our memphis style.  We are out of the Old Bay until the copacker gets started.  I have a mustard based one too if you wanted to try that one too... completely up to you.  

My order is coming today...looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Seatofmtpants said:

Let me know what you think of it!  Just refrigerate after opening!

Will do...just unpackaged all of the jars....they all look damn good! :thumb:

Ok here we go....

Gold Standard Mustard Based 186....I'm partial to mustard based anything so this one hit me perfectly..just enough tang with the garlic and vinegar but definitely a nice mustard taste.

The Right Side  of Memphis...nice smoky color and taste with a hint of sweet and the heat comes on and  gets you in the back of  the throat but  definitely not overpowering...just enough to let you know it's there.

Finishing Move...Honey is definitely noticeable but again just enough tang to balance the sweet

181 BBQ Sauce....Classic Sauce that is smoky and well balanced...no surprise it's a JD Award Winner...would be great on Ribs, Chops, Chicken...you name it!

They are all great sauces and I encourage anybody that likes BBQ and Sauces to give them a try...thanks Micheal! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ok here we go....

Gold Standard Mustard Based 186....I'm partial to mustard based anything so this one hit me perfectly..just enough tang with the garlic and vinegar but definitely a nice mustard taste.

The Right Side  of Memphis...nice smoky color and taste with a hint of sweet and the heat comes on and  gets you in the back of  the throat but  definitely not overpowering...just enough to let you know it's there.

Finishing Move...Honey is definitely noticeable but again just enough tang to balance the sweet

181 BBQ Sauce....Classic Sauce that is smoky and well balanced...no surprise it's a JD Award Winner...would be great on Ribs, Chops, Chicken...you name it!

They are all great sauces and I encourage anybody that likes BBQ and Sauces to give them a try...thanks Micheal! 

Now i kind of want to order some sauce.... thanks jerk

:lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hurry up jerk.....I cant wait to get mine

9 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Now i kind of want to order some sauce.... thanks jerk

:lol:  :bc: 

I was going to PM my thoughts but as you can see my hand was forced!!    :green:

• Like 1

• Advertising Member

You guys should all have your packages before the weekend!  Just tracked everything.  Enjoy!

As soon as we get some of the 'Shore Thing' Ill send that out too.  That might be our most popular before this whole thing is over.

:bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seatofmtpants said:

You guys should all have your packages before the weekend!  Just tracked everything.  Enjoy!

As soon as we get some of the 'Shore Thing' Ill send that out too.  That might be our most popular before this whole thing is over.

:bc:

Website?

31 minutes ago, Seatofmtpants said:

I own the domain but dont have the design done yet.  Only way currently is the oldschool drug dealer way.   Ill dm you guys my fb page.

Wordpress is a great way to build a website. It's so easy that even @f7ben can do it, LOL.