Check your account email address ×

Mass Shooting in Vegas

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I wonder if it will be a  " PERSON OF COLOR " or Muslim. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

64 year old, local guy. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stephen Paddock 64.

Doesn’t sound like a Muslim name. Probably another white Christian terrorist.  Remember when trump said he would target the families of the terrorists?  Should the rest of the Paddock clan be concerned?  At the very least Trump should Bomb the factories that supply these terrorists with weapons. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Doesn’t sound like a Muslim name. Probably another white Christian terrorist.  Remember when trump said he would target the families of the terrorists?  Should the rest of the Paddock clan be concerned?  At the very least Trump should Bomb the factories that supply these terrorists with weapons. 

Maybe we all ought to save the gratuitous speculation until more facts come out.  Like maybe if he was a left wing wacko, for example.  Or just a wacko.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

28 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This should be easy to politicize. I’m sure the spinners on both sides are hard at work. Terrible stuff. 

As expected .

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

SMH.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Last news report.

Had 8 guns and 2 shooting "platforms" set up.   Camera's set up to show when police arrive at his room.

He was on 32 floor and found him because the volume of fire set off smoke alarms.

Military vets were just on stage a song or two before.  Might mean nothing.

He killed himself.

50+ killed and 200+ injured or wounded.

1000-1200 feet away from concert (combined height and distance)  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Alt left terrorist?

Well, if it can be confirmed this clown was deep into Antifa....then yes.  That's  exactly what it was; a terror attack.  Some here are too stupid to see the difference between a mass shooting, and a terror attack.  See Rev above...or any of the others that will chime in on this to protect their Muslim hoards.  You may be one.  Let me know.  :lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, if it can be confirmed this clown was deep into Antifa....then yes.  That's  exactly what it was; a terror attack.  Some here are too stupid to see the difference between a mass shooting, and a terror attack.  See Rev above...or any of the others that will chime in on this to protect their Muslim hoards.  You may be one.  Let me know.  :lmao:

I thought I read the guy was 64 years old or something. Doesnt really sound like the Antifa type, but who knows. Maybe he was just an old guy with mental problems. Like woolie. :dunno: