Check your account email address ×

Mass Shooting in Vegas

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I thought I read the guy was 64 years old or something. Doesnt really sound like the Antifa type, but who knows. Maybe he was just an old guy with mental problems. Like woolie. :dunno:

Or McLiar

Just now, Anler said:

I thought I read the guy was 64 years old or something. Doesnt really sound like the Antifa type, but who knows. Maybe he was just an old guy with mental problems. Like woolie. :dunno:

Not sure age has anything to do with Moto's movement.  I think it's only the top echelons that can afford weapons though.  :lol: Like I said, it was just a quick search before most of it gets scrapped or buried in the name of "unbiased investigation".  

We'll see.  Or we won't.  This shooter will be whatever each news source spins him to be to feed their fan base of idiots.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

To me watching a number of videos it sounds as if multiple guns are being fired.   Could simply be echo's as well.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, jammin said:

NO SHIT- WOW! 

I'm guessing just some crazy bitch but who knows.  This one's gonna have more conspiracy theories than the JFK assassination.  

“She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock-attack-warning-eyewitness-what-happened-latest-news-updates-a7978821.html

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/las-vegas-shooting-crowd-warned-youre-all-going-to-die/ar-AAsN1Ca

"Obviously she was telling us that, either to tell us to warn us, or to tell us that we were all going to die, and she was part of it."

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Enough with the lockjaw, please tell us.

No, you have no real intention of listening right now so I refuse to get sucked into your silly deflection game you eagerly want. The truth is all around you and it's easy to see. Only you can open your eyes, if you really want to know, find it yourself, then the thoughts are yours. :bc: 

Just now, bussman said:

It's all part of the plan and many play along perfectly. 

hopefully this guy wasnt just a whacko if he actually did it.....maybe he left a manifesto with organized thought and motive. Kinda like the unibomber 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

X2

Neal

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

No, you have no real intention of listening right now so I refuse to get sucked into your silly deflection game you eagerly want. The truth is all around you and it's easy to see. Only you can open your eyes, if you really want to know, find it yourself, then the thoughts are yours. :bc: 

Neal and I have all kinds of intention on listening, if we didn't we would not have expressed a desire to hear your opinion.

I'm kinda interested in bussmelons take as well......the way he shamelessly flipp flopps back and forth from licking boots to conspiracy nuttery should make it interesting at least :lol: 

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if it can be confirmed this clown was deep into Antifa....then yes.  That's  exactly what it was; a terror attack.  Some here are too stupid to see the difference between a mass shooting, and a terror attack.  See Rev above...or any of the others that will chime in on this to protect their Muslim hoards.  You may be one.  Let me know.  :lmao:

I’m not protecting anyone crazy enough to murder innoncent people. Just wondering if Trump is going to keep his word about going after terrorists and their families. 

If this terrorist is a card carrying NRA and lifelong Republican, you and the rest of the clown posse would immediately say he’s just crazy and doesn’t represent the views of the majority. 

If he is Antifa or if he was Muslim you’ll claim it shows that all are violent crazies bent on destroying America. 

Either way this is one more time when easy access to fire arms has killed a innocent Americans. 

I’m sure you will all prey for the victims and their families. Because that works so well every time. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

god is behind all this....

I guess that would be just like a god who torments innocents to test their faith , who creates us to desire the forbidden and then damns us to hell under the guise of a free will that was never free. That's no god I would serve and logic dictates that no god like that exists.