Check your account email address ×

Mass Shooting in Vegas

considering the political leanings of the average country concert goer it would be odd for it to be a rightie but then the full auto weapons doesn't really fit the narrative of the left,  most of them are a bunch of pussies who would never actually take action.  

35 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

There it is!

Did you expect otherwise

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rev is a complete idiot.  Also, where is his bookend in all this?  SeRena is furiously looking up the appropriate anti-gun/NRA meme to throw in here and "Own" people.

This thread is sure to be the FS shit-show of the week.

Guys a complete fuckin douchebag

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Listen at the 2:30ish mark.   Sounds like multiple gunfire at the same time.   Can't really be echo's as the sounds don't correspond to one another.   I wonder if police returned fire from outside?

That's not multiple shooters. The "popping sound" or cracking like sound is the sound from the bullets incoming.  The lower  kind of muffled sound is the shots being fired 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, Angry ginger said:

considering the political leanings of the average country concert goer it would be odd for it to be a rightie but then the full auto weapons doesn't really fit the narrative of the left,  most of them are a bunch of pussies who would never actually take action.  

It was a lefty who opened fire at the baseball practice.

Just now, Highmark said:

Would seem that on the surface.   

Because I just read that he was mad about the noise. :lmao:CUZ....let's face it, who doesn't travel with their full-auto arsenal and enough ammo to make a Waco type stad off?  I don't know about Mandalay Bay, but the Belagio sold me a couple of RPG's and some extra Ar's when I was there....they felt I may have been underarmed.

:lol:

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

But he sucked at killing people though.  This guy set a record.

It's tough to hit people on the run...even when they are unarmed.   This guy literally stood over fish in barrel.  And at that range, most rounds will start to tumble.  Maximum damage.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's tough to hit people on the run...even when they are unarmed.   This guy literally stood over fish in barrel.  And at that range, most rounds will start to tumble.  Maximum damage.

I wouldn't call 300-400+ yards away fish in a barrel.  :dunno:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I wouldn't call 300-400+ yards away fish in a barrel.  :dunno:  

That's not that far at all.  Especially considering he was shooting from an elevated position and the target area was considerably pretty large 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure he wasn't aiming.  How many could you kill if you just closed your eyes and started squeezing the trigger?

Image result for outdoor concert at night

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Plenty of victims to hit by just spraying bullets everywhere.....

Exactly

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure he wasn't aiming.  How many could you kill if you just closed your eyes and started squeezing the trigger?

Do you really aim with an ar anyway

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn't that close but with a huge crowd it wouldn't be difficult to hit people even from 400 yards.

inside-concert-area-980.jpg

Just now, Highmark said:

It wasn't that close but with a huge crowd it wouldn't be difficult to hit people even from 400 yards.

Yeah...but you get my point.  A target (targetS) that size makes for an easy kill zone from any elevated position.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...but you get my point.  A target (targetS) that size makes for an easy kill zone from any elevated position.

Plus being up there was going to take time for authorities to reach him.  LEO on the ground couldn't really return fire with handguns.  

This was a well thought out attack.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Plus being up there was going to take time for authorities to reach him.  LEO on the ground couldn't really return fire with handguns.  

This was a well thought out attack.  

Hell, it sounded like he changes magazines before many even knew what was happening in the crowd.  A loud, outdoor concert with plenty of reasons to think the noise was part of the show.  If I'm not mistaken, it took place toward the end of the concert.  So, plenty of disorientaion and expectaions of a finale in that crowd.  

400 wounded?  My guess is the death toll may double by the end of the week.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Absolutely.  It's one of the most accurate military weapons out there.  And the cyclic rate sounded too slow for an AR...but :dunno:

Fully auto with high capacity magazines 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

400 yards isn't that far at all   I had to qualify at 200 300 and 500. 10/10 from 500