Check your account email address ×

Mass Shooting in Vegas

5 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Only if he grandfathered them in after 1986. But there will be records to back this up

Sounds like it is confirmed..none of these were full-on auto so to speak.  They were modified to be close to it.  So, it depends on his mods whether they were actually "legal" or not.  I thought the rate of fire seemed a bit slow on tape for an AR.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't have a problem with most Christians. I do with fake ones, and ones scared to admit what they believe in around certain crowds. what I said in that last statement was out-of-line however and I'd like to take that back. I did not mean to come off as anti-Christian, which I am not.  

I diliske hypocritical religious people and in America fake Christians dominate the religious hypocrites.  Snake, buss, the list goes on.

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'd say the most innovative part of it was the idea to do it.   Having guns and ammo and getting them into the room would not be difficult.  Fully or semi-auto he still would have killed and injured a lot of people.   Its not very difficult to empty a 30 round mag in under 10 seconds.   From the time of the first 911 call to when the police breached the door was 1 hour and 12 minutes.   Shooting one 30 rd mag every 2 minutes means he still could have got off 1080 shots.   Even someone not very experienced could shoot that much without any weapons malfunctioning.  

I agree.

Damn. My buddy from the Army lives in Vegas. His whole family was at the concert. Luckily all good. His brother in law caught a ricochet. He has a lot of friends on the PD there. They think something else is up minus everything being told on the news. Could be some interesting developments. 

The atheists will say proof no god, the anti gun people will say proof guns kill, the health officials will say proof he probably got bullied as a kid. Blah,blah.. I say the guys a fucking piece of fucking shit and more then one that come in contact with this ass hole over the years figured the same damn thing. Until this society learns to separate the good from bad early on shit like this will continue to happen

18 minutes ago, Jet said:

The atheists will say proof no god, the anti gun people will say proof guns kill, the health officials will say proof he probably got bullied as a kid. Blah,blah.. I say the guys a fucking piece of fucking shit and more then one that come in contact with this ass hole over the years figured the same damn thing. Until this society learns to separate the good from bad early on shit like this will continue to happen

This has nothing to do with proof or not of a god, only the moral judements we can lay at the feet of god if it exists.

Neal

1 hour ago, Jet said:

If only this guy had ordered someone else to do his bidding, like that coward Charlie Manson. :lol:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I diliske hypocritical religious people and in America fake Christians dominate the religious hypocrites.  Snake, buss, the list goes on.

Left wing hypocrites are your  heroes. :news:

3 minutes ago, Jet said:

You even poke an athiest and they get all butt hurt!! Do I need to even bait the hook. Pretty sad when they start defending the modern day serial killer.. oh wait

Butthurt. :lol: You're the one who defends serial killers Jetster. :lol:

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn. My buddy from the Army lives in Vegas. His whole family was at the concert. Luckily all good. His brother in law caught a ricochet. He has a lot of friends on the PD there. They think something else is up minus everything being told on the news. Could be some interesting developments. 

ok buss, spill the beans....  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The saddest part is watching the crowds in the videos. Their inability to understand what was occurring is insane. Not their fault. I’d hope they wouldn’t know those sounds, but damn. 

That's part of the reason I don't think it made that much difference the weapons being fully auto v semi-auto.   So many people just stayed and laid down really not gaining any cover.  

Going back and forth between the two shooting locations did he really need more than 1 or 2 weapons.  :dunno:  

Edited by Highmark