Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

33 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Watching the Clemson football game. We got about six inches of snow here. So discouraged that there's no sign of a buck around here, I didn't bother going hunting today.

My nephew got his 1st deer today on youth weekend.

`.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Don't worry I wasn't invited either and I live here. I could show you fucks all around the arrowhead. Hope you at least visited The Trestle Inn.

They are pompous two faced hill jacks,that I don’t want to ride with anyway.:read:

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Morning! 35F here and I looked out the window and it's overcast and the weather predictors say snow for southern Ont. 

+6 C here currently. The sun was peaking out earlier and it was beauts but now has clouded over. Suppose to rain later this aft and they are calling for snow tomorrow??

Time get some more leaves raked up even though my neighbors tree is likely still 30-40% full. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, irv said:

+6 C here currently. The sun was peaking out earlier and it was beauts but now has clouded over. Suppose to rain later this aft and they are calling for snow tomorrow??

Time get some more leaves raked up even though my neighbors tree is likely still 30-40% full. 

Going to clean up leaves today as well. Just painted my son's winter wheels, hoping to install them yet tonight and switch the tires on my plow truck.

Supposed to snow tomorrow through the day. I don't see it amounting to much at all but they say 5-10 cms. Warmer temps coming for next week.

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Going to clean up leaves today as well. Just painted my son's winter wheels, hoping to install them yet tonight and switch the tires on my plow truck.

Supposed to snow tomorrow through the day. I don't see it amounting to much at all but they say 5-10 cms. Warmer temps coming for next week.

They're still saying that on TWN and of course are also saying, "STORM WARNING" :lol:One girl on CP-24 calls Tuesday's high of -2, brutally cold:lol:

I'l be surprised if we get 2 cm's or much of anything at all? A local radio station is also only claiming we might be lucky if we see 2 cm's. Don't much care myself, personally, what we get, but I know I won't be afraid to leave my house and not be bundled up like an Eskimo either. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, irv said:

They're still saying that on TWN and of course are also saying, "STORM WARNING" :lol:One girl on CP-24 calls Tuesday's high of -2, brutally cold:lol:

I'l be surprised if we get 2 cm's or much of anything at all? A local radio station is also only claiming we might be lucky if we see 2 cm's. Don't much care myself, personally, what we get, but I know I won't be afraid to leave my house and not be bundled up like an Eskimo either. 

Calling for =6 here Tuesday but with an over night low of -15. That's fricken cold for Nov 12th.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Calling for =6 here Tuesday but with an over night low of -15. That's fricken cold for Nov 12th.

That is cold for this time of year but that's a lot colder than what the girl on CP24 was referring to.

She didn't mention anything about the overnight temps either, just the -2 daytime high. What a pansy country we are becoming. SMH.

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-143_metric_e.html

-15 here this morning. Went deer hunting for a bit. Man that was hard walking in that snow with unfrozen mud underneath. It's a good thing it wasn't windy, that was cold enough. When I got in the house I had about an inch of ice frozen to the bottom of my boot's.