Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 to 3 inches of snow here this morning and holding steady currently at "0". 

All snowy's are on the vehicles and I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. Getting the sleds out of storage, now that I have a bit of room in my garage, on Friday morning. :bc:

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Time to start giving the snow depth stick a workout.

When Iwatched the weather at noon they mentioned the possibility of a bigger snowstorm on Tuesday :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Man what a day of smallie fishing:fishing:

gRqJ4Ku.jpg

Congrats.

I was closing a swimming Wednesday and the property backed on to the Grand River. Some guy was out there in water up to his waist fishing.

Fishing never interested me that much that I'd do it in the cold.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Congrats.

I was closing a swimming Wednesday and the property backed on to the Grand River. Some guy was out there in water up to his waist fishing.

Fishing never interested me that much that I'd do it in the cold.

Never been into the river fishing thing. Ton of them junkies are diehard too. :bc:

• Like 1

Currently -4 C here and is suppose to warm up to +2? Tons more leaves dropped here the last few days and my back yard is littered again. Looks real messy with them laying on top of the snow but hopefully I can get them cleaned up Sunday when it is suppose to be +6?

I brought the sleds home yesterday and unloaded my Vector into the garage. A bit of mold on the seat and cover so I am hoping it will come off easily?? 

I put my son's GF's snow tires on yesterday shortly after getting things in order in the garage and my snowmobile trailer situated. Noticed the front left tire, when grabbing it at 12 and 6 o'clock had a lot of play. I took her car for a quick drive and noticed a pretty loud clunking sound. This wheel bearing was just replaced about a month ago during the certification process so I called my friend who sold her the car and he came over and had a look at it. We tore things apart and found a defective wheel bearing so he is hoping to get one today and repair it. 

It seems lately I can't catch a break!! Between my son's car and now his GF's, there always seems to be something going on with one of them.:wall:

Edited by irv

3 hours ago, jammin said:

stayed in silver bay last year and rode a few hundred miles.  Small quiet and low traffic area.  Had a GREAT time with @brew_swill_us , @bussman Preston and @SSFB

My view this morning :) Trails are off limits for rifle season then open to ATVs until sled season Dec. 1st.

20191109_093003.jpg

• Like 5