Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Morning! It's looking like winter at the moment and supposed to get rain tomorrow. 

20191119_082138.jpg

All of ours is practically gone now and I assume what's remaining will like be gone today and if not, tomorrow for sure with +6 and sunny. 

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-117_metric_e.html

Good afternoon gentlemen and @jammin  :news:    Currently 32° with a light snow falling.

The media seems to be doing it's job in getting shoppers to start early because of the shortened time between Xmas and Thanksgiving this year. My holiday print sales started about 2 weeks earlier than normal this year :dunno: 

We just shipped 2 of these prints of Lake Seymour to Florida. 

November 18, 2019untitled-6.jpg

• Like 6

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ckf said:

Good afternoon gentlemen and @jammin  :news:    Currently 32° with a light snow falling.

The media seems to be doing it's job in getting shoppers to start early because of the shortened time between Xmas and Thanksgiving this year. My holiday print sales started about 2 weeks earlier than normal this year :dunno: 

We just shipped 2 of these prints of Lake Seymour to Florida. 

November 18, 2019untitled-6.jpg

That's great John! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Your todays rain is my tommorows rain. Supposed to be 50 and sunny. Have a physical late am. May try to paint after that.

50 and sunny...you’re good to go! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Wife was out so I worked late and then went to the movies. This one was better. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/iDTULX7tDHQtPhPU6

Midway_movie_poster.jpg

I wondered how the remake would stack up to the original. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wondered how the remake would stack up to the original. 

the new was OK but overacted and over CGI'd IMO.  I still think CGI often looks too fake although the greenscreen work on board the carriers was really good.    they tried to give some leadup to the battle but starting in 1937 and then rehashing the attack on Pearl took away from the actual battle at midway,  had to be 45 minutes in before it moved to that.  I will say it did a good job at giving credit to the codebreakers who were every bit the heros as the pilots.

I suppose the whole jap girlfriend hook in the original was pretty hokey so it may be just because i watched it a ton growing up i liked the original more.     

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Wife was out so I worked late and then went to the movies. This one was better. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/iDTULX7tDHQtPhPU6

Midway_movie_poster.jpg

I was also wondering how it stacked up? Thanks for the info.

I remember seeing this at the theater and, IIRC, they had some new tech, sort of like surround sound today I assume, where the sound/bass was amplified/boosted. Being 12 yrs old, I thought it was pretty cool. :bc:

Edited by irv

On 11/19/2019 at 4:54 PM, steve from amherst said:

Lunch with snotty again ?

What are you and Kivvie new buds now? If you fuck him up the ass be sure to give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What are you and Kivvie new buds now? If you fuck him up the ass be sure to give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!

What , you think that's funny?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I ran across a post from  @Zambroski on FB showing off his winter modified Crocs :fool:

75356955_10217339343693206_8912658353017

I walked down to get the mail in my crocs late last night.  I hope it wasn’t filmed.  LOL!!

At the end where the driveway dips into the road a bit, I did some choreography that should not be attempted by anybody but the pros.  :lol:

• Haha 2