Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning. :bc:

Foggy as hell out currently but the sun is coming out so it should burn of quickly, hopefully.

Nothing too warm out yet but it is has, imo, been a bit below seasonal lately.

Heading to the trailer shortly, when I get my shit together, in preparations for the long weekend. 

The weather there is looking favorable but still at tad on the cool side, especially at night. Have a good weekend gents. Chat on Tuesday. :bc:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/weather/ontario/marmora

WP_20190806_07_58_33_Pro.jpg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, smokin george said:

Morning! We had a big storm in the middle of the night and it's a little cool this morning. I'm not planning on doing much today lol

20190821_141903.jpg

Congrats George. You earned it, now enjoy it.

46 right now.  WIllow leaves are starting to yellow.  Highs for the days ahead are in the 60's.  NHL news is heating up.  Haydays is swirling around peoples conversations.  Chainsaws are heard in the distance every other day now.  Summer is gasping it's last breaths...and good!  Die you POS!!!!  

This is the closest feeling to being a kid a week before Christmas!  ITSA COMIN'!!!

IMG_4206.jpg

• Like 1

6 right now. That's 42 American. Heading to 21(70) for the afternoon. Warmest day in the next 2 weeks is Tuesday at 24 (75) and cool for next weekend.

That's perfect, nice temps for working and my customers will start thinking about closing up their pools. Let's put an end to this season.

Headed out to the shop to pull leaking hydraulic lines off my track carrier. Need the machine back running for Tuesday.

• Like 2

Got part of the weekend work done early,  lawn mowed and repainted the heat registers in the garage.  Wife will be back from the lake later and i need her to decide between 2 colors,  i wanted to go light gray but the light i chose i think is too light so letting her pick between some samples.  want to get 3 of the 4 walls done tomorrow,  then i can take down the shelving and do the back wall Monday.  Choked on my racedeck quote need to find something 1/3 less.  

wife just talked to my parents.  they are supposed to fly orlando to heathrow tomorrow as they are doing a black sea cruise.   with the hurricane all flights cancelled and the only other place the airline they are flying does a non stop from is JFK so they are hopping in a car for a 20 hour drive to the airport.  

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

went to zac brown last night.  still not in love with Fenway as a venue but musically and vocally they were tight and the encore was awesome.  Shipping up to Boston, Beautiful Drug, Enter Sandman,  Bulls on Parade

Whoa...great encore tunes!