Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Its 9/12 now. We can quit with all the faggot ass bootlicking

Excuse me.....I slept in until 6 this morning instead of my normal 4AM rise.  Time got away from me whilst I was busy in my....um.....man cave.....ya that's it.

In addition to National Chocolate Milkshake Day,  it's also national school picture day.  I see they used your 3rd grad pic in their display  :thumbsup:

National-School-Picture-Day-Second-Thurs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Excuse me.....I slept in until 6 this morning instead of my normal 4AM rise.  Time got away from me whilst I was busy in my....um.....man cave.....ya that's it.

In addition to National Chocolate Milkshake Day,  it's also national school picture day.  I see they used your 3rd grad pic in their display  :thumbsup:

National-School-Picture-Day-Second-Thurs

whats up with the green vest bhen :dunno:  

• Haha 2

Morning all

Weather is pretty good today suppose to be 70. Im leaving at 11 to head to the speedway for the final weekly show. We have clinched the LM championship for another year. Great job by the whole team and of course Tommy.

.https://racedayct.com/2019/09/title-time-tom-fearn-clinches-stafford-late-model-championship-with-rainout/

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Morning all

Weather is pretty good today suppose to be 70. Im leaving at 11 to head to the speedway for the final weekly show. We have clinched the LM championship for another year. Great job by the whole team and of course Tommy.

.https://racedayct.com/2019/09/title-time-tom-fearn-clinches-stafford-late-model-championship-with-rainout/

Very cool and congrats to Tom...local short tracks are where the real racing is...glad NBC has been highlighting  these tracks during their NASCAR broadcasts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Very cool and congrats to Tom...local short tracks are where the real racing is...glad NBC has been highlighting  these tracks during their NASCAR broadcasts.

Thanks Jim

Yup the local stuff is where it all starts. So many teams try week after week to be competitive and there are many talented drivers. The pit lizards are pretty sweet too. lol

Cant wait to get outta here. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:gm1:

Storms rolled through a few hours ago...Sadie flipped out again...rainy and windy now.

Have you tried giving her CBD drops?  I've heard from several people now that CBD before fireworks or t-storms does wonders for there dogs.

48 minutes ago, Pete said:

Morning all

Congrats :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Have you tried giving her CBD drops?  I've heard from several people now that CBD before fireworks or t-storms does wonders for there dogs.

Congrats :bc:

Yes we tried them before the fireworks and they seemed to help some...the storm last night took me by surprise. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes we tried them before the fireworks and they seemed to help some...the storm last night took me by surprise. 

I've also heard good things about the thunder vests too :dunno:   We are fortunate that they don't bother Izzy.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've also heard good things about the thunder vests too :dunno:   We are fortunate that they don't bother Izzy.

thunder vest did nothing for our dogs anxiety but for some reason fireworks and thunderstorms are not things that set him off.  We have him medicated again which seems to be helping,  the CBD didn't do much

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Thunder and fireworks don't bother either of my dogs if they're inside.  They get a little bit antsy at night when they have to go outside for bathroom when people are setting off fireworks on and around the 4rh or if a storm is getting ready to let loose. But as long as they're inside, they're fine. Every now and then if lightning strikes close and a big crack of thunder shakes the whole house, a head will pop up. But when they see we aren't freaking out, they're fine.  Supposed to get some big storms thru here this afternoon into the evening.

• Like 1