Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh yeah but not quite up to US standards as far as fireworks quality. Too many laws up here.

There were always laws around here too, but never really enforced unless they had to. The town is having theirs on Saturday night this year. They will be going off around the lakes and ponds for the next 3-4 nights until 11-12 o'clock. Some of them are @f7ben quality stuff. :bc:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Pulled it off the book. Looks like it could be the Lake of the Ozarks?

I saw it on Qualified Captain earlier. I agree,looks like Lake of tbe Ozarks.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I saw it on Qualified Captain earlier. I agree,looks like Lake of tbe Ozarks.

That has to be the number one hold my beer and watch this lake? It’s a absolute shit show down there on the weekends. A co worker retired on the water there. He only goes out on his boats Monday- WEDNESDAY. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That has to be the number one hold my beer and watch this lake? It’s a absolute shit show down there on the weekends. A co worker retired on the water there. He only goes out on his boats Monday- WEDNESDAY. 

Never been there but it sure looks fun.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I wonder what he scored on his boating test? I bet he didn't do as well as my ole uncle.  What was your score again @Polaris 550  ?    :lol:

My wife scored 100% and does not know how to operate a boat.  We call her Mrs. SpongeBob.:lol:

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Never been there but it sure looks fun.  :lol:

My bud bought a all brick ranch with a walk out basement. A well built bunk house/ boat house and two covered boat lifts, for $225. It’s a financially great place to retire. It has some white trash problems, but no major crime problems. 

:gm2:   Starting out this National Apple Turnover Day  with sunshine and a temp of 57°.  The forecast is calling for highs in the upper 80's with afternoon thunderstorms.

13 hours ago, Woodtick said:

My bud bought a all brick ranch with a walk out basement. A well built bunk house/ boat house and two covered boat lifts, for $225. It’s a financially great place to retire. It has some white trash problems, but no major crime problems. 

My buddy that works for Lacleed Electric Coop as operations manager has a place there where he keeps his 42' outlaw with 2200 ponys.  Been invited several times to visit but havent yet.  He says its a blast on weekends but not with speed rather tie ups and party. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This was yesterday and today is pretty muggy as well.

The real muggy air is here tonight/tomorrow and gone by Sunday. Lows in the upper 40's on Monday morning.

• Like 1