Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Thanks. That's the property line with my neighbor. Since I mow both lawns it always gets done at the same time. For the most part both places are just weed lawns instead of real grass. Easy peasy to maintain :bc:

Morning-

56 / 52 and crystal clear.  Everyone arrived safe. Went to the Brick for din and the jets dairy bar for some ice cream after.  Kid in front of me ordered a Oreo-speedwagon.  Bet he has no clue what music REO made.  Might work on the dock a bit later and I guess its pork chops for din.  Good day .

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

65 and sunny, loving it while its here cause the rain is coming back in mid week.

The local weather said that the humidity would be here in full force by Wednesday :(

Morning. Currently sunny and 58° to kick of this fine Sunday.

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

65 and sunny, loving it while its here cause the rain is coming back in mid week.

Oh, I talked to Zach yesterday.....he said Paul's Stream is a good brook to fish. The trail runs along side it in the winter. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

cool, thank you

He mentioned Lake Willoughby is very good fishing,  but you need to be cautious of windy weather out there. The Willoughby river can be good, but gets over fished.

Morning-

64 / 64 and cloudy.  Another great weekend in the books with the family in the Northwoods.  YS and I got a lot of stuff done yesterday and even had time to cast a few lines.  Steak, Pork and Chicken Shish kebabs were kickass for Din.  Time to pack up head home and cut a couple lawns.  Good Sunday fellas. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Just passed under the Verrazzano Bridge, first time I've been aboard for a trip up the Hudson. We left the marina just before 9am, set sail for Jersey City, eta is 5/5:30pm.

47499A72-DC99-477F-90C5-E475569C6B41.jpeg

Where you going?

22 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Just passed under the Verrazzano Bridge, first time I've been aboard for a trip up the Hudson. We left the marina just before 9am, set sail for Jersey City, eta is 5/5:30pm.

47499A72-DC99-477F-90C5-E475569C6B41.jpeg

Related image

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Where you going?

We anchored by Liberty State Park in Jersey City to watch the NYC SailGP races and visit my buddy who lives on another sailboat at the marina in Jersey City. Spotted a whale breaching about 1/200 feet from the boat on our way back to NJ today. I'm officially addicted to sailing.

44C94485-0350-4DCD-AD80-A9CC1D3010E3.jpeg

5263471B-9495-4788-9DC8-F0C1611A50F6.jpeg

• Like 4

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We anchored by Liberty State Park in Jersey City to watch the NYC SailGP races and visit my buddy who lives on another sailboat at the marina in Jersey City. Spotted a whale breaching about 1/200 feet from the boat on our way back to NJ today. I'm officially addicted to sailing.

Atta boy! I lived aboard my sailboat in Boston Harbor for 6 months.  :bc:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

That’s a great day👍 I’m Jealous  I watched a lot of that racing today , Craazzy fast boats aren’t they! Literally flying across the water.   

• Like 2

Morning-

68 / 67 and partly cloudy.  Got home around 12:30 yesterday.  Stared cutting the laws around 1 and i'm 80% complete and it starts raining hard.  Figured fuck it, keep cutting and finish in the rain.  Need to do some trimming today and then get my moms lawn in shape later today or tomorrow.  

• Like 1