***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Panties should be outlawed. Maybe Ill have a chat with my own personal hero ,  that dude who invented yoga pants. He knows how to get things done.

They serve no purpose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Beautiful area!  If you were a baller trying to keep up with the Jonses you'd live in New Castle or Rye, not Hampton :news:   I thought you had met Bill Downey from Portsmouth Kayak at Canoe King. He also owed a paving or resealing  company down your way too.

sealing,  i know who he is

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

sealing,  i know who he is

The sealing business is where he used to make his $$$$.  Over the years he built up a great summer kayak camp for kids.

He used to bring  different chick every weekend when he came up to go skiing in the Whites. 

34 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Stormed all night. Headed off to work to make the world a cooler place.

Is it warm in the Chicago region this week?

Morning gents. Currently 56° with the sun trying to burn through some fog. The forecast is calling for highs in the mid 80's for the next 3 days. 

Morning-

69 / 59 and clear.  Absolutely perfect morning.  Having coffee with my bride watching / listening to the Eagles, Osprey, fish jumping and the Loons.  High of 90 today so we plan to float and swim.  Good day fellas- happy 4th eve.     :bc: :bc:    PS- love fried clams. 

20190703_052012.jpg

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

69 / 59 and clear.  Absolutely perfect morning.  Having coffee with my bride watching / listening to the Eagles, Osprey, fish jumping and the Loons.  High of 90 today so we plan to float and swim.  Good day fellas- happy 4th eve.     :bc: :bc:    PS- love fried clams. 

20190703_052012.jpg

Fried clams are one of the few seafood's that I like. Fried whole belly clams with ketchup FTW.

Morning-

73 / 68 and clear.  Redid the rocks along the shoreline yesterday. I knew i'd pay for it "back wise" today but it had to be done.  Visited with our neighbors for a couple hours as well.  Was a picture perfect day if you like being in the water, sunny and 87 degrees.  Andy (friend that lost his son at 5 days old) is on his way up with his wife and daughter.  His pops asked me if i'd pull him boarding / skiing later which is now penciled in.   Guess we might all get together tonight for a cruise. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

73 / 68 and clear.  Redid the rocks along the shoreline yesterday. I knew i'd pay for it "back wise" today but it had to be done.  Visited with our neighbors for a couple hours as well.  Was a picture perfect day if you like being in the water, sunny and 87 degrees.  Andy (friend that lost his son at 5 days old) is on his way up with his wife and daughter.  His pops asked me if i'd pull him boarding / skiing later which is now penciled in.   Guess we might all get together tonight for a cruise. 

Sounds like you are having a great time...Happy 4th to and your family. :saluting:

• Thanks 1

Morning everyone. Happy 4th :fireworks:       Currently 62° after a morning low of 54°. Sunny with highs in the mid to upper 80's is the forecast for today. Enjoy the 4th :usflag:

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 5:41 AM, ckf said:

Is it warm in the Chicago region this week?

Morning gents. Currently 56° with the sun trying to burn through some fog. The forecast is calling for highs in the mid 80's for the next 3 days. 

We were in the 90s but now down in the 80s. Happy 4th everyone.

6A2CD5EE-6DC6-4F7C-A060-EB91D5D17383.jpeg

• Like 2