Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

68 and broken clouds with sun creaping thru.

Don't forget to do your Nascar picks.  You have two more chances to take the lead for the halfway $$$$   :thumb:

Morning-

71 / 63 and partly cloudy.  Well, didnt get a dang thing done yesterday except hit the store and grab a few things.  Amazing difference with a service light bulb in the shed vs a standard frosted bulb.  it's like day light in there now.  Not much else to report. 

26 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

71 / 63 and partly cloudy.  Well, didnt get a dang thing done yesterday except hit the store and grab a few things.  Amazing difference with a service light bulb in the shed vs a standard frosted bulb.  it's like day light in there now.  Not much else to report. 

I replaced the four dull as shit fluorescent fixtures in the garage with LED fixtures and it's nice and bright in there.

• Like 1

:gm2:    65° and sunny to kick of the holiday week  This is always the busiest week of the summer in the tourist regions of NH and VT. The days are slowly getting shorter as we head toward fall.  During  the month of July we will loose 47 minutes of daylight here in my location.

:gm2:   Currently cloudy and 60°. The forecast is calling for warm & humid weather through the end of the week. I need to install the portable AC today just in case it gets to sticky.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, ckf said:

:gm2:   Currently cloudy and 60°. The forecast is calling for warm & humid weather through the end of the week. I need to install the portable AC today just in case it gets to sticky.

Eesshh....not the humid. 70's, cloudy and a chance of rain here today.

• Like 1

Morning-

73 / 63-   Light rain fell most of the night.  Very relaxing sound on the roof for sure.  Most of the neighbors came up yesterday including with Ohio ones.  High of 84 and sunny by 2-3 PM and mid 80's and sunny for the next 2-3 days.  De-cluttered a bit so the trunk is full.  Hit the dump and then Menards for a few things later this morning.  I'll fish while my bride sips her wine and listens to music later this afternoon.  :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

martingdale wharf in Portsmouth.  

Nice!   Love that area. Where is my buddies kayak shop in relation to where you are?

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Customer: do you know a lot about these? Me : oh ya. Me inside: what in the fuck is all of this shit? It’s ninety fucking four on dis roof.

83653AE8-6752-420E-A459-75F6D7795444.jpeg

4505675E-E4A7-4383-B118-858389F01CF1.jpeg

3077C5D2-A2ED-496D-B6E0-5C6BF488B2ED.jpeg

ACB52161-4BAB-4DF6-B724-6EA7FED9B9BD.jpeg

Just finished off upgrading new controls on a spiral refrigeration cooling belt, -33degF.  Ah feels good when its 93 outside.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Nice!   Love that area. Where is my buddies kayak shop in relation to where you are?

i assume that is the guy down in witches cove which is a mile or so downriver so to the right of the picture.  there is a channel around the corner that leads towards the wentworth hotel which is near the kayak guy.  I was where it says harbor place marina the top right is the wentworth.  

image.jpg

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just finished off upgrading new controls on a spiral refrigeration cooling belt, -33degF.  Ah feels good when its 93 outside.

I don’t work on blast freezers much. Most of them are ammonia and we aren’t insured for it. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i assume that is the guy down in witches cove which is a mile or so downriver so to the right of the picture.  there is a channel around the corner that leads towards the wentworth hotel which is near the kayak guy.  I was where it says harbor place marina the top right is the wentworth.  

image.jpg

Beautiful area!  If you were a baller trying to keep up with the Jonses you'd live in New Castle or Rye, not Hampton :news:   I thought you had met Bill Downey from Portsmouth Kayak at Canoe King. He also owed a paving or resealing  company down your way too.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t work on blast freezers much. Most of them are ammonia and we aren’t insured for it. 

This one is ammonia, the other two spirals are using R refrigerant.  The residence time holds about 100k worth of product during full production.  Looks at Barbie hands $250/hr total output.:lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Beautiful area!  If you were a baller trying to keep up with the Jonses you'd live in New Castle or Rye, not Hampton :news:   I thought you had met Bill Downey from Portsmouth Kayak at Canoe King. He also owed a paving or resealing  company down your way too.

You're giving someone a serious boner with all this kayak talk.:lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Panties should be outlawed. Maybe Ill have a chat with my own personal hero ,  that dude who invented yoga pants. He knows how to get things done.

Agreed :thumb: