***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning-

62 / 58 and clear.  Yesterday was clouds, rain and more rain.  Enough already.  Need to get over to my Moms and do her yard and then move a mattress and a few other things for YD.  Notional Catfish day as well....cant say i've ever intentionally ate catfish. 

• Gold Member

$1500 bill coming for the boat. Cracked drive oil line in the outdrive, bellows are cracked and "slightly leaking" according to dealer which cause a rusty gimble bearing to rust. Not sure I believe the bellows but I know the gimble bearing was getting loud and the drive oil was definitely leaking.  :flush:

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

$1500 bill coming for the boat. Cracked drive oil line in the outdrive, bellows are cracked and "slightly leaking" according to dealer which cause a rusty gimble bearing to rust. Not sure I believe the bellows but I know the gimble bearing was getting loud and the drive oil was definitely leaking.  :flush:

No hands on repairing this yerself?? A pia but not toooo bad. 

Edited by old indy

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I picked up a caramel mocha extra extra iced coffee whilst I was in the big city of Colebrook, NH this afternoon :news:

That sounds really good right about now!

Just now, ckf said:

It was very good.  WTF will call me a faggot for ordering such a concoction :lol:

i told the daughter in the airport last week i was going to get a manly drink at starbucks.  mocha frappuchino with whipped cream FTW

• Haha 2

Morning-

63 / 57 and clear.  Got my moms yard in order then helped YD move yesterday.  Ears lowered, cut mine and our neighbors grass, meet with my mom and the group therapy is on today schedule.  Keep getting these pop up storms that last 30-45 min.  

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

wife gets it----  large with 2 espresso shots.  she likes stone creek coffee as well.  

Maxwell House 1/2 cafe at home and DD when out and about for Iced Coffee.

Morning gentlemen and dz :news:   Cloudy and 62° with building humidity.

On 6/25/2019 at 3:48 PM, ckf said:

I picked up a caramel mocha extra extra iced coffee whilst I was in the big city of Colebrook, NH this afternoon :news:

Did they sell men’s drinks there? 

3 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Did they sell men’s drinks there? 

:bigfinger:        Me thinks you know where I went......it's not like Colebrook has many options. I'm surprised they even have a drive through :lol:

My usual is a Hazelnut iced, extra, regular.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger:        Me thinks you know where I went......it's not like Colebrook has many options. I'm surprised they even have a drive through :lol:

My usual is a Hazelnut iced, extra, regular.

Lol it’s not even a full shop either. Isn’t connected to gas station? Love DD donuts, not a fan of the coffee. I can’t do iced coffee.