***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Morning. Starting out this fabulous Sunday with sunshine and 50°. We left the windows open last night and it's a tid bit nippely in here.

Same here...the humidity has moved on. :thumb:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same here...the humidity has moved on. :thumb:

Yes, it started clearing out here after the line of storms came through yesterday afternoon. Forecast is calling for highs in the low 70's today and mid 40's tonight.

• Like 1

I opened up the doors and have a little breeze coming thru the house.We have invisible screens on the front/back doors and I think the wife learned a lesson when she crashed thru the front one trying to get to her phone lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I opened up the doors and have a little breeze coming thru the house.We have invisible screens on the front/back doors and I think the wife learned a lesson when she crashed thru the front one trying to get to her phone lol

It was only 3-4 days since the installation and the dog knew not to go thru it lol. 

14 minutes ago, smokin george said:

It was only 3-4 days since the installation and the dog knew not to go thru it lol. 

Haha..I've made the mistake of telling my wife she needs to be smarter than the dog. :pan:

• Haha 3

Morning-

59 / 51 and clear.  Sure would have been nice waking up by a lake.  With a 42% waxing crescent moon and the major starting at 6:13am I would have nailed them.....  FML

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

yep 48 here , but warming quick. Yesterday was one of the nicest days of the yr.

Only up to 47° here, lol.  Yes it was! Low humidity, temps in the low 70's and enough of a breeze to keep the bugs down :thumb:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

got myself a sunburn yesterday,  didn't feel to hot but 3+ hours in the sun trimming shrubs did some damage.  

I can't recall ever getting a sunburn :dunno:

Temp is up to 62° now. It was refreshing getting out of the hot tub when it was still in the upper 40's.

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well your not see through like me

I was so dark the summer that I met Nicole that she thought I had some African American in me, LOL Now I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I can't recall ever getting a sunburn :dunno:

Temp is up to 62° now. It was refreshing getting out of the hot tub when it was still in the upper 40's.

I’ve been fried and blistered more times than I can count.  I’ve got a really nice “farmers” going on now.  I got out of the shower last night and my wife said, “Ewww!”

WTF?  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well your not see through like me

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve been fried and blistered more times than I can count.  I’ve got a really nice “farmers” going on now.  I got out of the shower last night and my wife said, “Ewww!”

WTF?  :lmao:

:lol:

The more you talk about yourself I’m starting to get a picture of you....

C643A1A0-F526-49F3-A3ED-94DDD312DD65.thumb.jpeg.1607a9683ac036fd2139736c508fd532.jpeg

• Haha 1

Morning-

73 / 71..... partly cloudy and very humid.  Looking forward to a good day followed by a visit with my Mom and the group therapy.  Havent been to group in almost a month and actually miss it. Never was a big fan of Pind coladas as a drink but the song (escape) is pretty good.  Thats about it for now, cheers-    :bc: 

• Like 3

Hot one today. 91. The strawberries are almost done but the blueberries are ready to start picking. Think the zuchinni will start to be ready today. 

Have to cook some up . Sliced thin, dipped in egg , then rolled in breadcrumb and pan fried in olive oil. Then some marinara to dip them in.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hot one today. 91. The strawberries are almost done but the blueberries are ready to start picking. Think the zuchinni will start to be ready today. 

Have to cook some up . Sliced thin, dipped in egg , then rolled in breadcrumb and pan fried in olive oil. Then some marinara to dip them in.

Marinate in italian and then grill over flame.  :bc:

• Like 1