Check your account email address ×

Trump Feuds with London Mayor after attacks

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Holy fuck it's pointless....this is isn't about policies for fucks sake but rather Trump being a buffoon.

When is comes to Trump being a buffoon the posters here have blinders on :lol: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When is comes to Trump being a buffoon the posters here have blinders on :lol: 

Not really, some of us know Trump is a complete moron but even a blind squirrel finds a nut and his travel ban is not the end of the world or American society. Its happened before and WILL happen again.but its also the latest incarnation of an attempt to limit racially induced violence. 

Like I said earlier, some cultures are like oil and water. Time will fix it but that means we need time...

Edited by Kivalo

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trump is the president. He can say what he wants 

Freedom of speech and yet one has to realize when they just need to STFU already. Trump is one of them and we also have a few shinning example posting here daily

I still think Trump should have his Twitters approved before sending but, it's clear that's not gonna happen.  And reading them.....I tend to agree with them.   If the Mayor of London was anything but a faggy, isis sympathizing liberal coward...I'd give a shit a bit more.  Naaa....still wouldn't care because he ran his face like the loud mouthed coward he is trying to affect our election outcome.

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sadiq Khan is a week sympathizing pile of shit and sad to say London's chickens are coming home to roost . 

I'm assuming you meant weak. Well the weak mayor of London just called the President of the USA uninformed. 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its the third time in 3 months he's called the Prime Minister to express his sympathies and support.  And the article indicates that the feud was started by Kahn over a year ago, so forgive me if I'm not going to feel too bad for the Muslim mayor.  

The London Mayor is fine. Feel bad for the victims. 

12 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

It will always be about the mayor because he's Muslim and never about Trump because these morons lick the sweat beads off Trump's scrotum

They can't seem to get enough of his ball sweat. 

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Trump shouldn't be calling or even acknowledging these things.  Really only 7 dead in a world of billions is really not much of a concern or something even worth acknowledging like he has by our president.  "We stand with you London, Manchester or where ever" is truely just an auto response from Americans that doesn't mean shit.  

How he can acknowledge it would be best to try and prevent it happening here with greater vigor.  Those attacks over there is those countries things...  not ours.

His tweet should have been "good luck London". That's it.

Did it ever occur to you that these things are happening in London because the UK followed the US into two ill conceived wars which destabilized the Middle East? That's a fine thanks for your help from you. 

12 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

No he's not.  

He beaked off on Twitter and went golfing.

:lmao:

How many more golf games than Obama at the same time in his Presidency?

12 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Trump is Rob Ford without the crack addiction.

Yeah. Ford at least has some excuse for being a fuckhead. 

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

:bullshit: he didn't that CUNT mayor can't even say the words Islamic terrorist he is nothing but a leftard appoligist steaming pile of monkey excrement :finger2: 

The US President can't even mention white Christian terrorists, so what's your point shit eater?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm assuming you meant weak. Well the weak mayor of London just called the President of the USA uninformed. 

Did it ever occur to you that these things are happening in London because the UK followed the US into two ill conceived wars which destabilized the Middle East? That's a fine thanks for your help from you. 

The US President can't even mention white Christian terrorists, so what's your point shit eater?

Typical liberal cowardice.  "Don't place blame, just feel sad inside."    Look REV!  "Heroic" and oh so inspiring words for your team;   "Run, hide, tell"

:lol: What happens everywhere is the US's fault mentality :lmao: 

Like I said in before...Let's let Germany, France and even Canada pitch in to help being the "World Leaders"! We need someone new to blame the world's problems on for the next couple hundred years.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: What happens everywhere is the US's fault mentality :lmao: 

Like I said in before...Let's let Germany, France and even Canada pitch in to help being the "World Leaders"! We need someone new to blame the world's problems on for the next couple hundred years.

The only thing France is good at is losing and our useless PM thinks problems solve themselves.  

Maybe the Germans can lead, but give them an inch they'll take a mile.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only thing France is good at is losing and our useless PM thinks problems solve themselves.  

Maybe the Germans can lead, but give them an inch they'll take a mile.

Oh, I think France and Germany should start stepping up to the plate and leading Europe.  They seem to have it all figured out.  I mean, look how incredibly verbose they are with their thoughts on how the world should behave.  There should be no reason why they cannot be the new leadership.  .......'sept for the fact nobody will follow. :lol:  And truth is....we all know that, including them.  And that's why they hate Trump.

Liberals Triggered.gif

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

he's a complete and total embarrassment.  i think he's beginning to lose it. 

Thursday is a big day with Comey testifying....should be a banner day on twitter. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Thursday is a big day with Comey testifying....should be a banner day on twitter. :lol:

I personally cannot wait for the MSM breakdown with all the panel experts telling everyone what he actually "meant" with each word he said.

CNN does this best.  They show a clip of him spouting a sentence...then, spend 5-6 minutes using a "panel of experts" evaluating what he really meant. :lol:

I'd be absolutely floored if his testimony amounts to anything with even a smudge of substance.  If he had anything to say, he should have already said it.  Unless of course he chooses to perjure himself and go to jail and rid his family of the good size fortune he's amassed.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There was only one person that was ina political position and in the finals for president  that voted to go to war and destabilize those countries.....  thank god she didn't win

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

There was only one person that was ina political position and in the finals for president  that voted to go to war and destabilize those countries.....  thank god she didn't win

dont be so sure Trump wont.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

dont be so sure Trump wont.

There was only one candidate in the finals that voted yes on the wars in the Middle East.  That was Hillary!

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump doubled down on this clown Mayor with another tweet :lol:

The only thing he doubled down on is his own stupidity.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yah cuz there is nothing for people to be alarmed about with random killing 3 times in the last 8 weeks by people that authorities knew were terrorist :guzzle:and the Mayor and government have done absolutely fucking nothing about it  :flush:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah cuz there is nothing for people to be alarmed about with random killing 3 times in the last 8 weeks by people that authorities knew were terrorist :guzzle:and the Mayor and government have done absolutely fucking nothing about it  :flush:

America First?  WTF should we care about Britain according to Dumps mentality? :snack:

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Stupid like a fox!  (Maybe). :lol:

He's got the networks tripping over themselves and even had some of them close to defending the attacks and somewhat blaming Trump.  Holy shit!  This shit is amazing to watch.  Listen for this phrase when referring to terrorist attacks "This is the new normal."

:lol:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

America First?  WTF should we care about Britain according to Dumps mentality? :snack:

Anywhere injustice is being perpetrated normal people care, you fucking sack of shit :bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And nobody gives three runny shits over what you quacks think reality should be headed up by your lying corrupt queen.

Sbyl.  Losers.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Stupid like a fox!  (Maybe). :lol:

He's got the networks tripping over themselves and even had some of them close defending the attacks and somewhat blaming Trump.  Holy shit!  This shit is amazing to watch.  Listen for this phrase when referring to terrorist attacks "This is the new normal."

:lol:

Nothing to worry about one of the guys from this attack was featured in a documentary on London Jihadist but was still free to murder people, but fuck me nothing to worry about at all , GIVE YOUR COLLECTIVE HEADS A SHAKE  :guzzle: