Check your account email address ×

Snowrider-This thread Is For You.

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Fawk man,you're like a philosopher!

Not at all, just a casual observation. Clearly this guy is not a man but a hiding pussy making threats, kinda like you.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Personal threats? 

God damn!  YES!  Didn't I already answer that for you one time.  And quite sucking his dick.  You may be a confused individual...but you should be better than that.

10 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Like I've said before, if you start threatening people on the Internet it's probably time to take a step back from the keyboard for a while...

Naaa...this little punk bitch is gonna get what he's been asking for.  That's all there is to that.  And I'm willing to pay the price to see he gets it. 

8 minutes ago, Boered said:

It is obvious that those making physical threats online are weak. They are not a man but a mouse hiding.

Really?  Don't be a clown...How many screen names is this for you now?  :lol2:  Watching your postings here make me wonder if you are just an older Dick Rider.  Nobody ever taught you manners or that your actions are accountable.  Well, it's never too late!  I'm sure it wouldn't take you long to find somebody willing to ring your bell.

Just now, Boered said:

Not at all, just a casual observation. Clearly this guy is not a man but a hiding pussy making threats, kinda like you.

Well I think you're wrong..

I think it's more like a promise then it is a threat.

:lol:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

God damn!  YES!  Didn't I already answer that for you one time.  And quite sucking his dick.  You may be a confused individual...but you should be better than that.

Naaa...this little punk bitch is gonna get what he's been asking for.  That's all there is to that.  And I'm willing to pay the price to see he gets it. 

Really?  Don't be a clown...How many screen names is this for you now?  :lol2:  Watching your postings here make me wonder if you are just an older Dick Rider.  Nobody ever taught you manners or that your actions are accountable.  Well, it's never too late!  I'm sure it wouldn't take you long to find somebody willing to ring your bell.

Personal threats should get you tossed here.

seek professional help....you really need it.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh be quiet.  Are you his online defender now?  Better stick to more advantageous endeavors.  If you are frightened, well, that's weird.  And Dick rider is "Good to go"...not a care in the world....so why do you care.  As for the rest of it...take it up with management.  Your idea to "get me tossed" for this little spay so you don't have to deal with me is weak. Which is about right for a bleeding heart liberal...and weirdly, a racist and homophobic one.  Can't quite figure that out.

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh be quiet.  Are you his online defender now?  Better stick to more advantageous endeavors.  If you are frightened, well, that's weird.  And Dick rider is "Good to go"...not a care in the world....so why do you care.  As for the rest of it...take it up with management.  Your idea to "get me tossed" for this little spay so you don't have to deal with me is weak. Which is about right for a bleeding heart liberal...and weirdly, a racist and homophobic one.  Can't quote figure that out.

Your pathetic.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Anything you do to him would be considered an improvement.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your pathetic.

UNBELIEVABLE!  You're  :lol2:

Ahhh....you've got nothing to fear MC. You're confused and incorrect a lot...but that's ok.  You're still fun to me.  And if your fight with common sense and intelligence is what floats your boat...more power to ya!  "a good death......"  :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The only thing you could ever hold to account is Cappy's dick. Go have a nap tough guy.

Yet you claimed to make them to me in imaginary Pm'sr

Your pathetic.

get a mirror

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - what's the forum rule on personal threats?  

Looks like a few guys have Z pegged :lmao: 

It's pinned moron, oh and personal threats not one of the two rules, SBYL :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Mommy mommy!

No shit! :lol:

Rules are no personal info and no family. A couple people need to put their big boy pants on and spit the pacifier out. 

No shit Dumbski.  Spit the fucker out and get some big boy pants on.  Your knob slobbing is embarrassing.  

I'm still here bro and DGAF what some of the forum clowns say :bc:  The bullshit threats merely mean I :owned: their ass and clearly live rent free.  Same with your empty melon - comments about me or directed towards me constitute the majority of your posts. :lol: 

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No shit Dumbski.  Spit the fucker out and get some big boy pants on.  Your knob slobbing is embarrassing.  

I'm still here bro and DGAF what some of the forum clowns say :bc:  The bullshit threats merely mean I :owned: their ass and clearly live rent free.  Same with your empty melon - comments about me or directed towards me constitute the majority of your posts. :lol: 

That's what happens when you're the stupid fuck of stupid fucks :nuts: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That's what happens when you're the stupid fuck of stupid fucks :nuts: 

Strong Words  coming from The Grand Poobah of Stupid Fucks.