Snowrider-This thread Is For You.

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

You're nothing but a immature agitator with really no substance at best on this site.

What say you?

I say your a butt hurt pussy of a man. Why would anyone  think they would need to call out someone on a obscure quasi sno mobile site because they dont like their political stance?

Jesus man get a friggin life.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I say your a butt hurt pussy of a man. Why would anyone  think they would need to call out someone on a obscure quasi sno mobile site because they dont like their political stance?

:lol:

Who's butt hurt..it's you my friend .

You thinking that Ryan is a senator.:lol:

Edited by Capt.Storm

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Says the guy that lies about sending PM's calling me out?

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He calls out Dip Shit and you respond  :lol: 

Rump rider isn't an asshole. He's just a poor little fella with a bunch of pent up feminine rage that has multiplied over many years of being trivialized by alpha males. It causes him to display aggressiveness over the Internet and makes him lash out irrationally. Sometimes giving people like that a menial task that needs to be done calms them down because they feel more important. If you see rump rider having another episode, perhaps ask him to make you a sandwich. It may help.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It looks like Capt. Storm is taking a page from the Zoso book of how to win friends and influence people

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Why do you feel the need to defend all the sites liberal posters?

Also You're the pussy. Didn't you threaten to beat me up a few years ago on this site. Go fuck yourself asshole. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Why do you feel the need to defend all the sites liberal posters?

Also You're the pussy. Didn't you threaten to beat me up a few years ago on this site. Go fuck yourself asshole. 

Defend? Really?

Memory loss there JT?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just tired of him fawking threads up.

Sorta what you're doing now.

Edited by Capt.Storm