Check your account email address ×

Trump Feuds with London Mayor after attacks

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You dont think the usa is leading?  Go to any refugee camp and get a consensus of there first pick.  It isn't Canada you reject.

What number does America accept vs Canada and European nations? Compare that to the population and then tell me they are leading. 

The US is leading in killing those nations in killing civilians.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how they claim a significant number of Muslims are evil and yet don't realize how fucked the US would be if that were true. If 1% of Muslims would stop and nothing to Murder infidels, then between 30 and 70,000 of them should have been loaded with weapons and fucked up your black Friday sales by now. You know how easy it would be to get weapons thanks to the NRA. 

But it isn't the Muslims doing it, it's the Christian white Supremacists killing people in church,s screaming their white trash slogans at Muslim women and stabbing by standers. 

Is it painful being so delusional and confused?  Hell, I'll be it doesn't hurt a bit.

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What number does America accept vs Canada and European nations? Compare that to the population and then tell me they are leading. 

The US is leading in killing those nations in killing civilians.

It doesn't matter, go ask them what their first choice is?  It ain't Canada.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now this shit is funny!!!!!

IMG_2018.GIF

Yah the guy in Florida knew everyone of his victims but this no mind fucking imbicile thinks it's the same thing :guzzle: 

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It doesn't matter, go ask them what their first choice is?  It ain't Canada.

Poland has zero refugee immigration and zero terrorist attacks same with Japan and several other countries :dunno:  The common denominator in countries with zero refugee immigration is zero terrorist attacks :guzzle: 

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

For the last time dumbass Trump completely misunderstood the comments made by the mayor and reacted like a petulant little child....it's a pattern and it's fucked.

He's mentally fucked up, we have never had a president who is so hung up on minutiae as this guy is, he himself is his worst enemy.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's mentally fucked up, we have never had a president who is so hung up on minutiae as this guy is, he himself is his worst enemy.

We're going to see exactly who's mentally fucked up in the next few months, and I have a feeling you should start working on your narratives now Vincenzo...

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We're going to see exactly who's mentally fucked up in the next few months, and I have a feeling you should start working on your narratives now Vincenzo...

Have you got an announcement to make Woolie?  You're among friends here and we are already well aware of your advanced condition.

Edited by ICEMAN!

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

On a day where his infrastructure plan and tax reform should have been the loud and clear message coming from the WH we have the POTUS and his staff trolling the mayor London, amateurs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

On a day where his infrastructure plan and tax reform should have been the loud and clear message coming from the WH we have the POTUS and his staff trolling the mayor London, amateurs.

Maybe he sees a larger problem here.  I mean lets get honest for a second...wtf were Londoner's thinking, electing a Muslim mayor?  3 mass attacks in 3 months on his watch....and he's still playing the Iraqi information minister spin games.  Meanwhile, your teams nefarious activities are finally being investigated in a real investigation, and some interesting shit is coming to light about Hillary, Susan Rice, Obama, etc..  Can't wait!! :snack: 

Edited by DriftBusta

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

C'mon dude....it's your news that is still worrying about his tweets.  It's all I see them talking about this morning.  Your side doesn't want any type of movement in a positive direction for this administration.  And that much has been admitted.  You want vengeance for the loss that nobody over there will accept as their fault in any way.  

Not sure what to tell you other than your news is selling what you people want.  SO, don't act like any of you get to take to your soap boxes and declare what his administration should or should not be doing.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool?  What percentage of Americans support targeting civilian populations to kill your target? What percentage cheered Trumps when he campaigned on killing the families (i.e. women and children) of terrorists? What is higher than 7%

Cool what?   I don't know, you are making the claim why don't you post up evidence.  

Edited by Highmark

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is it painful being so delusional and confused?  Hell, I'll be it doesn't hurt a bit.

:lmao:

That guy was a Sanders/Stein supporter.  

He conveniently ignores the increased violence in Europe. 

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That guy was a Sanders/Stein supporter.  

He conveniently ignores the increased violence in Europe. 

They all do.  If they didn't, they'd have to admit it's time to rethink their whole "we are the world" narrative.  I'm just glad we have an administration in charge that gets it.  It wasn't mentioned here but in passing, and their news covered about zero of the significance of Trump's speech in Saudi Arabia calling for them to week out this shit within their own.  That was a historic speech calling out the ME on this shit....but MEh......"hand holding".

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

C'mon dude....it's your news that is still worrying about his tweets.  It's all I see them talking about this morning.  Your side doesn't want any type of movement in a positive direction for this administration.  And that much has been admitted.  You want vengeance for the loss that nobody over there will accept as their fault in any way.  

Not sure what to tell you other than your news is selling what you people want.  SO, don't act like any of you get to take to your soap boxes and declare what his administration should or should not be doing.  

trump wants to whine all the while making the idiotic statements that supposedly take the focus off the "good" things he is doing.  Guys an idiot.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

STFU with your nonsense and excuses.  Why does your boy Dump keep tweeting and why aren't those tweets fair game for news?  Dump is causing his own problems and putting obstacles in the way of getting portions of his message out.  Stupid fuckers like you can't see he's is own worst enemy and instead turn to criticizing the people who are simply reporting his own stupidity.  If you had any acumen - which you have none - you'd be pissed at Dump for sabotaging his own agenda.  

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

STFU with your nonsense and excuses.  Why does your boy Dump keep tweeting and why aren't those tweets fair game for news?  Dump is causing his own problems and putting obstacles in the way of getting portions of his message out.  Stupid fuckers like you can't see he's is own worst enemy and instead turn to criticizing the people who are simply reporting his own stupidity.  If you had any acumen - which you have none - you'd be pissed at Dump for sabotaging his own agenda.  

Poor loser SeRena.  Just can't compete in the real world...or hell, can't compete here either.  Fucking loser, lying coward.  That's all you are dude.  Own it.

Oh, it'd sure be my guess Vince doesn't need your help...and really would prefer you don't help.  YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY HERE.  Or anywhere else for that matter.

Go away little man.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Poor loser SeRena.  Just can't compete in the real world...or hell, can't compete here either.  Fucking loser, lying coward.  That's all you are dude.  Own it.

Oh, it'd sure be my guess Vince doesn't need your help...and really would prefer you don't help.  YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY HERE.  Or anywhere else for that matter.

Go away little man.

Lil Momo :groin: SnowRider

:fishing:

:lol: 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump wants to whine all the while making the idiotic statements that supposedly take the focus off the "good" things he is doing.  Guys an idiot.  

Who cares?  He is gonna do what he wants to do.  I could give a shit less as long as he is working toward what I care about...just like everyone else here.

And unless you've got the pockets he does, I'd be careful on those "idiot" statements.  I still can't figure out his methods, but they somehow work...