Snowrider-This thread Is For You.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look at the pussy half-man.  Again, ignorant as a little baby.  Another subject in which you have no idea of the inner workings:  Forum boards. You are not the grand agent mastermind you think you are. It matters none how much you post here for the success of this board.  I know this is your way of feeling "important" and drawing attention to yourself in anyway gives the self-illusion of popularity you so badly crave in the real world, but can never find.  But here, like there, your just a screaming baby drawing the looks of disgust from strangers.  You're weird and creepy need for positive validation and praise from people on a forum board, and not getting it, has led you to believe that drawing criticism and attacks is the same thing.  It's the sign of a mental defect that masks the self awareness of complete ineptitude with grandiose delusions.  I'll bet your life accomplishments consists of almost nothing except for what you've made them to be. Your true resume probably reads like something straight out of a sad and pathetic tale of one half-mans effort to truly be something and somebody.  People like you are the reasons we now give medals and trophies to everyone......pity.  Which in turn, just leads to more like you, ones that think that pee-wee baseball medal for showing up and missing every ball thrown your way can somehow lead you to greatness in life.  Only to find out, life and success doesn't work that way.  Poor little shit rider.

:lol: Fucking nailed it!  :owned: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski :lol: 

Meathead :nuts:

Hey dump all you want here!:news:

Just please keep your bs out of the other threads unless you can make a somewhat intelligent post.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

46 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Hey dump all you want here!:news:

Just please keep your bs out of the other threads unless you can make a somewhat intelligent post.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

He gets smacked around in every thread. I'm thinking he's some freak show masochist type. But...Zambroski hit the nail on the head in that post!

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

He gets smacked around in every thread. I'm thinking he's some freak show masochist type. But...Zambroski hit the nail on the head in that post!

Yeah..except he dose not crave positive validation ..he likes to be on the receiving end of a whip is my thought.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Man Snowrider really gets you guys worked up.

No he doesn't but he does seems to get you excited enough to continue to suck leftard cock right alongside your buddy Ballsack :nuts: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Man Snowrider really gets you guys worked up.

The forum jester is pure entertainment. Hard to get anyone "worked up" when they're all laughing at him instead 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You actually read that tripe.

10 minutes ago, Boered said:

You actually read that tripe.

I read a little bit of everyone's comments here. I don't discriminate but do get bored with the same old same old that gets put on display quite often in here.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look at the pussy half-man.  Again, ignorant as a little baby.  Another subject in which you have no idea of the inner workings:  Forum boards. You are not the grand agent mastermind you think you are. It matters none how much you post here for the success of this board.  I know this is your way of feeling "important" and drawing attention to yourself in anyway gives the self-illusion of popularity you so badly crave in the real world, but can never find.  But here, like there, you're just a screaming baby drawing the looks of disgust from strangers.  You're weird and creepy need for positive validation and praise from people on a forum board, and not getting it, has led you to believe that drawing criticism and attacks is the same thing.  It's the sign of a mental defect that masks the self awareness of complete ineptitude with grandiose delusions.  I'll bet your life accomplishments consists of almost nothing except for what you've made them to be. Your true resume probably reads like something straight out of a sad and pathetic tale of one half-mans effort to truly be something and somebody.  People like you are the reasons we now give medals and trophies to everyone......pity.  Which in turn, just leads to more like you, ones that think that pee-wee baseball medal for showing up and missing every ball thrown your way can somehow lead you to greatness in life.  Only to find out, life and success doesn't work that way.  Poor little shit rider.

And I'm still going to make you fear for your life when I catch you.  I am going to make you that martyr you so desperately want to be for your side.  You'll get your "5 minutes of fame".  At one time I thought it'd be a pure act of patriotism to do it, and some may see it as such, but really, I just wanna make you bleed while I laugh.  And you'd better believe it's coming....in fact, looks like I may have some travel heading east next month.  SO, you man enough?  I want a chance at "getting those horns".  Oh, and I've decided it doesn't matter if your family is there to watch it all go down.  Turns out I may not be the "gentleman" I thought.  I've decided it's better for them to see it.  We'll call it a "teaching moment". It's been a while since I've had a few solid "government meals" anyway.  And I can imagine they'll be very satisfying.  Hell, with your Dems being in charge, I bet they are damn good meals now.  A great step above some type of meat-slosh concoction and a piece of toast I last had.  Probably get HBO too.  Because, "it's not my fault" I'm incarcerated......it is my society.  Right?

You half-man idiot pussy.

Personal threats? 

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

STFU or he will kick your ass also.:lol:

Personal threats go beyond anything here. He may be a mod on the other site but he should be tossed from here for the threat.

Your just a follower. If you gypsies don't like what SR posts put him on ignore or get lost.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Personal threats go beyond anything here. He may be a mod on the other site but he should be tossed from here for the threat.

Your just a follower. If you gypsies don't like what SR posts put him on ignore or get lost.

Kinda bossy aren't ya?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The guy is a loser. 

Just now, GGNHL said:

Like I've said before, if you start threatening people on the Internet it's probably time to take a step back from the keyboard for a while...

It is obvious that those making physical threats online are weak. They are not a man but a mouse hiding.