Check your account email address ×

Trump Feuds with London Mayor after attacks

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo :groin: SnowRider

:fishing:

:lol: 

Yeah,......we all know that's how you see it.

"Wire to wire" :lol:

GOD GIREF!  Again, how the fuck did you get somebody to lay down with you.  I'd say it's gotta be money...but I know that isn't it at all.  And if there has ever been a bet gone wrong that is worth welching on...this is for sure it.  I just guess there is a seat for every ass and somebody to fill it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

On a day where his infrastructure plan and tax reform should have been the loud and clear message coming from the WH we have the POTUS and his staff trolling the mayor London, amateurs.

Yah cuz a tweet is the same as a new conference attended by hundreds and all the media broadcasting his full speech live :lmao: It's what you fucking idiot no minds choose to concentrate your hackery on you stupid penis headed dago midget FUCK :bigfinger: 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

STFU with your nonsense and excuses.  Why does your boy Dump keep tweeting and why aren't those tweets fair game for news?  Dump is causing his own problems and putting obstacles in the way of getting portions of his message out.  Stupid fuckers like you can't see he's is own worst enemy and instead turn to criticizing the people who are simply reporting his own stupidity.  If you had any acumen - which you have none - you'd be pissed at Dump for sabotaging his own agenda.  

:lies: a truthfull tweet about a CUNT failing mayor vs a 10 minute news conference and what does the media choose to cover, tells everyone the truth about what is FAKENEWSMEDIA 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah,......we all know that's how you see it.

"Wire to wire" :lol:

GOD GIREF!  Again, how the fuck did you get somebody to lay down with you.  I'd say it's gotta be money...but I know that isn't it at all.  And if there has ever been a bet gone wrong that is worth welching on...this is for sure it.  I just guess there is a seat for every ass and somebody to fill it. :lol:

It's gotta be :lies: and :bullshit: 

Just now, Momorider said:

It's gotta be :lies: and :bullshit: 

Dunning Kruger effect for those not sure what it is:

A cognitive bias, wherein persons of low ability suffer from illusory superiority when they mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You should also look up the statement from the family of the Canadian woman killed in the attack. That's if you want to see the proper way to respond. 

"Proper way to respond".  There that term is from you again.  I guess when you're weak and cowardly, that whole "Run, Hide, Tell" think really makes sense huh?

Meh.....the "new reality we all should learn to live with". 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Proper way to respond".  There that term is from you again.  I guess when you're weak and cowardly, that whole "Run, Hide, Tell" think really makes sense huh?

It's only proper if it's his way or how he'd do it. Nothing else even registers in his puny brain as acceptable. So Librul'esque

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should also look up the statement from the family of the Canadian woman killed in the attack. That's if you want to see the proper way to respond. 

:bc: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

More Lil Momo drivel :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's only proper if it's his way or how he'd do it. Nothing else even registers in his puny brain as acceptable. So Librul'esque

Dumbski :kissmyass: Lil Momo 

:lmao: 

How cute - Dumbski found a new friend :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dumbski :kissmyass: Lil Momo 

:lmao: 

How cute - Dumbski found a new friend :lol: 

Post something new you goofy fuck FFS

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, that's no surprise you agree with him.  Cowards of a feather...........

You are the established coward on the forum who lies when confronted :snack:  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Post something new you goofy fuck FFS

You should Dumbski but all you do now is :kissmyass:  Lil Momo's :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You should Dumbski but all you do now is :kissmyass:  Lil Momo's :lol: 

Hey....you should worry about Vincent instead of Dooski owning your stupid ass all the time.  I'm starting to Ballsack may be getting sick of you trying to service him. :lol: You aren't helping his credibility at all!!!!! :lmao:

Wow....How original 

It's boring to even engage you anymore because it's the same responses over and over. Maybe you need a break again eh?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are the established coward on the forum who lies when confronted :snack:  

"Established".  Hmmmmm.........by whom?  You? :lmao: Well, I don't want to disappoint you and I sure as fuck don't want to be an "established" coward.  So,say when.  

"Run, tell, hide"

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Light a few candles accept your new reality and move on, that's what Leftards do every fucking time :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey....you should worry about Vincent instead of Dooski owning your stupid ass all the time.  I'm starting to Ballsack may be getting sick of you trying to service him. :lol: You aren't helping his credibility at all!!!!! :lmao:

It's not even worth the full 30 seconds I put into it anymore. He craves that attention though so he just laps it up. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's not even worth the full 30 seconds I put into it anymore. He craves that attention though so he just laps it up. 

Oh...I still think he's worth it. He can gooble up all the shit that's thrown at him and claim "victory" if he wants.  Can it get any fucking funnier?  He's the perfect Dem-idiot.  Remember, losing is the new winning! :lmao:

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who cares?  He is gonna do what he wants to do.  I could give a shit less as long as he is working toward what I care about...just like everyone else here.

And unless you've got the pockets he does, I'd be careful on those "idiot" statements.  I still can't figure out his methods, but they somehow work...

issue is he's working towards nothing.  lots of shiny objects and talk but nothing really is happening.  his failure to let someone manage the administration and rely on the people he brought in to execute is strange.  As i pointed out previously the big issue IMO for trump was he has always been involved in a family business and never had to utilize the skill set that the CEO of a public company would have had to in order to succeed.  I believe government can move towards being run more like  a business in many ways but trumps never run a business of the scale needed

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

issue is he's working towards nothing.  lots of shiny objects and talk but nothing really is happening.  his failure to let someone manage the administration and rely on the people he brought in to execute is strange.  As i pointed out previously the big issue IMO for trump was he has always been involved in a family business and never had to utilize the skill set that the CEO of a public company would have had to in order to succeed.  I believe government can move towards being run more like  a business in many ways but trumps never run a business of the scale needed

I'd prefer the people he put in place do their thing.  He is a salesman..and a good one (apparently).  Let him do his thing.  Fact is, that's what all the POTUS is anyway, spokesperson and sales.  You think Obama was any kind of  master of any real business acumen or success?   Don't answer that.

I do think he is working towards a lot.  But it's getting piled on pretty hard and the obstruction is pretty tough to deal with and they know that.  I expect most of the shit they are working on is just shiny objects to keep the left all bent up with bullshit.  If anything of real substance (HC, budget, etc...) gets done this year, I'd be surprised.  I watch the economic indicators concerning market conditions and that's the only real indicator in which I truly judge success:  The rest will follow even if it isn't all everyone wants.