Check your account email address ×

Trump Feuds with London Mayor after attacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Boered said:

What I know is that Islam is an ideology that absolutely refuses to accept any other ideals. it is a poison when it infiltrates a society, and well over 99% of practicing muslims support shariah law and would want to see it in western society, while over 75% feel that violence is ok to reach that goal even if they themselves do not participate. We need to stop the narrative that most of islam are peace loving normal people, they are all freaks caught up in a cult that preaches hate.

Check your stats - they are fucked up :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

99% :lmao: C'mon Zoso - I expect that from Momo and Lil Momo but not you.

Stop trying to kiss his ass.  His percentages may be off but his words are on point.  You fucking moron.

38 minutes ago, Boered said:

Since when does hating an ideology make one a bigot?  I do not wish to kill, or even remove any that are here. I simply do not want any more. Why, because they make our society worse and contribute nothing. Islam is a cancer on any society it gains a foothold in. There are several examples that support this, and just because some are ok, it does not mean that when any country gets enough of them, and morons like you that turn a blind eye, they will not seek to destroy that society and turn it into exactly what they left behind. Most do not come here to seek a new life, they come here to expand their ideology into western democracy. You are too stupid to see this, and being you have adopted  labels such as racist to place on those that do see what is going on, you are terrified to face reality for fear of having to wear the false label liberals like you have created.

Some make society worse, others make society better just like some white Christians make society better and some make it worse.  Again, you generalize, scapegoat and fear monger.  It's your only tool against the facts.  It's the same tactic Hitler used against the Jews hence why I said your type of ignorance and hate brought us the holocaust and people who employ these tactics are rightfully called xenophobia and racists.  It's the fear of the "other" and it's been around for centuries.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Some make society worse, others make society better just like some white Christians make society better and some make it worse.  Again, you generalize, scapegoat and fear monger.  It's your only tool against the facts.  It's the same tactic Hitler used against the Jews hence why I said your type of ignorance and hate brought us the holocaust and people who employ these tactics are rightfully called xenophobia and racists.  It's the fear of the "other" and it's been around for centuries.

Making a comparison between Christianity and Islam is hilarious.  I don't think you retards know how to argue your point for Islam so you try to draw correlations to make a debate.  There isn't one.  If you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, you should stop replying.  Or at least come up with a far better line of bullshit.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop trying to kiss his ass.  His percentages may be off but his words are on point.  You fucking moron.

:lol::lmao: Holy fuck are you an idiot :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Making a comparison between Christianity and Islam is hilarious.  I don't think you retards know how to argue your point for Islam so you try to draw correlations to make a debate.  There isn't one.  If you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, you should stop replying.  Or at least come up with a far better line of bullshit.

:lmao: Another Lil Momo duzy :lol: Fuck Dummy STFU while you're behind :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Another Lil Momo duzy :lol: Fuck Dummy STFU while you're behind :lmao: 

Sorry you can't compete...and from what I've seen and heard, have never been able to.  Don't feel bad, it's becauise you are stupid...and ate the fuck up with Dunning Kruger.

:lol:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

C'mon dude....it's your news that is still worrying about his tweets.  It's all I see them talking about this morning.  Your side doesn't want any type of movement in a positive direction for this administration.  And that much has been admitted.  You want vengeance for the loss that nobody over there will accept as their fault in any way.  

Not sure what to tell you other than your news is selling what you people want.  SO, don't act like any of you get to take to your soap boxes and declare what his administration should or should not be doing.  

You truly are myopic.

I hope Trump keeps tweeting :lol::lol: 

Trump Defends Twitter Use as Aides Urge Him to Cut Back

WASHINGTON — President Trump – under pressure to cut back on 140-character cannonades – shot back Tuesday morning with two tweets defending his use of social media and slamming “fake” news organizations for trying to deny him his political sword and shield.

“The FAKE MSM is working so hard trying to get me not to use Social Media,” he wrote at 7:58 a.m., turning his sights on the mainstream media after two warm-up tweets linking to “Fox & Friends” clips. “They hate that I can get the honest and unfiltered message out.”

Seventeen minutes later, Mr. Trump – who will meet with Congressional Republicans later today to brief them on last month’s overseas trip – tweeted again. “Sorry folks, but if I would have relied on the Fake News of CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, washpost or nytimes, I would have had ZERO chance winning WH,” he wrote.

Even though the mainstream media was the target of his Tuesday morning ire, it is Mr. Trump’s own team that has been pointedly critical of his tweeting habits, with members of his legal, communications and political staffs urging him to cut back on self-expression in the interest of political self-preservation.

Mr. Trump has mostly brushed them off, although he has intermittently stuck to anodyne pronouncements about policy or feel-good meetings with foreign leaders, as he did during his nine-day trip to the Middle East and Europe. During that time, aides said, he was simply too busy to tweet.

But mornings belong to Twitter for the president, and most of the social media damage – or good, in Mr. Trump’s view – has taken place as he’s revving up to start his day.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers, inside and outside the White House, have grown increasingly concerned about his social-media ruminations, outbursts and angry self-defenses on legally sensitive topics. These include the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia, his sudden firing of the F.B.I. Director James B. Comey and the legal battle over his revised executive order banning migrants from some predominantly Muslim nations.

Publicly, Mr. Trump’s embattled press secretary, Sean Spicer, has continued to defend the president’s tweeting – often telling reporters “the tweet speaks for itself” when pressed on an especially controversial statement during briefings. But he has privately urged his boss to self-edit more, according to three people familiar with the situation.

On Monday night, Mr. Trump’s legislative affairs director, Marc Short, said that “many” of the president’s tweets were helpful in getting out his message of change to voters and legislators. But he also said that the president’s woes, especially ongoing Congressional investigations, were making it harder to stay “focused” on passing ambitious tax reform, health care and infrastructure bills.

And Mr. Trump’s legal effort to have his travel ban upheld, which he hopes to wage in the Supreme Court, have been undermined by his repeated tweets suggesting that the measure was intended to block Muslims from entering the country, according to legal experts.

In a series of tweets, he undermined his own lawyers by poor-talking the rewritten executive order, which was drafted to defend against lawsuits alleging that the ban discriminated on the basis of religion. Mr. Trump praised “the original travel ban, not the watered down, politically correct version” issued in March – and attacked both the Justice Department and the federal courts.

He went on to contradict his own aides, who have avoided the use of the hot-button phrase “travel ban,” writing “what we need and what it is, a TRAVEL BAN!” He said it would be imposed on “certain DANGEROUS countries” and suggested that anything short of a ban “won’t help us protect our people!”

That prompted a noteworthy response from a prominent conservative lawyer, George Conway, who is also the husband of the Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway. Mr. Conway, who mocked the president with his own tweet.

“These tweets may make some ppl feel better, but they certainly won’t help OSG get 5 votes in SCOTUS, which is what actually matters. Sad,” wrote Mr. Conway, who recently withdrew his name from consideration for a top post at the Justice Department.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-defends-twitter-use-as-aides-urge-him-to-cut-back/ar-BBCanVP

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You truly are myopic.

I hope Trump keeps tweeting :lol::lol: 

Ok...maybe I should have used obsessing instead of "worrying".

If you don't think they are, then you are imperceptive.  

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the only leaders in the world that seem to like trump are the dictators. the free world finds him an obnoxious idiot. 

I'm actually enjoying all the panty waisted cry babies who don't quite know what to make of him, finding something new to bitch about daily.  Like he accurately pointed out, if he relied on fair coverage from the media, he never would have gotten elected.

"Proper way to respond".  There that term is from you again.  I guess when you're weak and cowardly, that whole "Run, Hide, Tell" think really makes sense huh?

Meh.....the "new reality we all should learn to live with". 

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's only proper if it's his way or how he'd do it. Nothing else even registers in his puny brain as acceptable. So Librul'esque

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: 

More Lil Momo drivel :lol: 

I knew they wouldn't get it.

They are such dumb fuckers.

"Proper way to respond".  There that term is from you again.  I guess when you're weak and cowardly, that whole "Run, Hide, Tell" think really makes sense huh?

It's only proper if it's his way or how he'd do it. Nothing else even registers in his puny brain as acceptable. So Librul'esque

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm actually enjoying all the panty waisted cry babies who don't quite know what to make of him, finding something new to bitch about daily.  Like he accurately pointed out, if he relied on fair coverage from the media, he never would have gotten elected.

Pantywaisted crybabies.....Shit you just described Trump.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

it's fairly clearly clear that they do know what to make of him. 

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

it's fairly clearly clear that they do know what to make of him. 

Yup.  He's against them.  I'd react the same way if he threatened my umbilical cord to the federal treasury.