Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, toslow said:

And you're not:dunno:

I have no issues with anyone here. It's pretty obvious, if you're not thick skinned, it's not the place to be. 

:bc:

I have no issues with anyone here. It's pretty obvious, if you're not thick skinned, it's not the place to be. 

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Where have I EVER used my position as 'power' on here? I haven't I just share my opinions. Now will you please quit your fucking crying:dunno:

You're higher maintenance than a fucking Kardashian. 

I'm not crying, I'm calling a spade a spade..You just can't see it based on your personal opinions of members..I have zero skin in this and FS isn't my life, so I'm fully capable of doing that..I'll continue if you'd like, we can get into some petulant crying ass PM'S you've sent me if you like..Pissed off as all hell I wouldn't go against a member to support your bitch ass plight...Fucking :true:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not crying, I'm calling a spade a spade..You just can't see it based on your personal opinions of members..I have zero skin in this and FS isn't my life, so I'm fully capable of doing that..I'll continue if you'd like, we can get into some petulant crying ass PM'S you've sent me if you like..Pissed off as all hell I wouldn't go against a member to support your bitch ass plight...Fucking :true:

OHHH that's gonna leave a stain:suicide:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

It’s not what is said but who says it.  Been that way on here since the beginning.  Repug men are the thinnest skinned pussies around.  

My goodness, if that isn't the perfect example of..........."every accusation is an admission"......... I don't know what is. :lmao:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Are you saying you didn't follow Badger around egging him on? And I have a feeling the PM's that were referred too were Badger just being Badger, posting pics like the bike picture you just posted.

Well in Hsr's defense, Badger said his son was stupid to pay that amount for a steak..I know!! What a brutal attack on a family member!! That's where it all started..What a fucking thin skinned pussy..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Go ahead IDGAF :bc:

Keep the drama flowing, you started it sticking up for Snake.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Now you went and did it Tony ... you went and got "in HSR's business" :lol:

Good one :bc:

no name calling today?

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Go ahead IDGAF :bc:

Keep the drama flowing, you started it sticking up for Snake.

No, you started by pm'ing me to go against a member who I guess I stuck up for and YOU were offended I did because he said he over paid for a piece of meat..Ohh, the horror!! 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Good one :bc:

no name calling today?

You seem especially fragile today with your ongoing mental health issues, so I figured I'd go easy.  But here, just to make you feel better ... Happy New Year :bc:

image.png.f7e9ba6ab1d764783427f65e3b8964f2.png

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, toslow said:

The way i see it, and that might not mean much. Is HSR has disrespected everyone's opinion on this forum that don't align to his. so in my eyes makes him no more special than the next guy on the forum

He won’t even form an opinion. He just gets mad and has hissy fits :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Are you saying you didn't follow Badger around egging him on?

Are you saying a large group here doesn't do the same to SR ,MC and formerly Spindry(until he left)???

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Are you saying a large group here doesn't do the same to SR ,MC and formerly Spindry(until he left)???

Don't ever try to take the high road? You would think as a mod one would try it once in a while

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I did, but that was a long time ago when I allowed myself to become caught up with the clique. Now a don't care what the clique thinks. Although I don't agree with a lot of his political beliefs, I have no issue with SR.

Like you apparently are now... :justsayin:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Again you should have no power to ban mr Perma ban

Now you gone and done it...

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I can go back through the moderator logs to look, but I don't think HSR has given out a single vaccination.  He leaves that to me and Joel.

So a pussy on top of everything else... :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

One week.

If any of you are confused as to why accusing someone of being a predator crosses the line, then maybe punch yourself upside the head until you get it. 

What does a door lock sound like?

"Clique"

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Welcome back :bc:

Perfect thread for you to venture into upon your return :lol:

And the door is completely locked now.... :lol:

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I did say that family rule was stupid and that I wasn't going to enforce it anymore. If you are so thin skinned that you care what someone that you have never met says about your family FS isn't the place for you.

Since then Joel has said that he was still going to enforce the original rule. That's up to him and I will support whatever he wants to do. I'm not going to enforce anything as I don't need the stress.  Had I enforced the rules Driftbuster would have gotten a permanent ban and that isn't something that I wanted to happen.

I'm with Joel.  If a person needs to attack a members family that's out of line.  Just easiest to keep derogatory remarks of a members family out of the conversation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wouldn't say it's a large group, but's a handful on each side that search out each others posts and respond in kind. You, SR, and MC are all a little over the top, at but least with Spin he could carry on a conversation.

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

Just now, Doug said:

I'm with Joel.  If a person needs to attack a members family that's out of line.  Just easiest to keep derogatory remarks of a members family out of the conversation.

I'm good with whatever Joel wants to do. He knows that I don't want anything to do with moderating nor does HSR. 

At the time Joel had let me know via PM that he was taking a break from the site. I didn't want the stress of dealing with it so I said that the rule would no longer be enforced. If Joel has the time to moderate the site now than he can have at it.

Do you accept the challenge, @SSFB ?

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

BTW, you are doing a great job moderating the snowmobile section.

Thank you very much, Doug :bc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm good with whatever Joel wants to do. He knows that I don't want anything to do with moderating nor does HSR. 

At the time Joel had let me know via PM that he was taking a break from the site. I didn't want the stress of dealing with it so I said that the rule would no longer be enforced. If Joel has the time to moderate the site now than he can have at it.

Do you accept the challenge, @SSFB ?

:lol:

image.gif
banned-hammer[1].gif

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2023 at 2:14 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Phew…hate to get “Perma Banned” by administration….what a clown.😂

I guess ya spoke too soon eh Jim???:lol:

I tried to warn you as usual you never listen.

See you in a week you "clown" :owned: 

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

I guess ya spoke too soon eh Jim???:lol:

I tried to warn you as usual you never listen.

See you in a week you "clown" :owned: 

You are a coward.