Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

Just now, SnowRider said:

It’s not what is said but who says it.  Been that way on here since the beginning.  Repug men are the thinnest skinned pussies around.  

WOW 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Constantly bringing up that you worked for family or didn't have children is a completely, totally,utterly different scenario. If the "clique " all agrees, then that is acceptable, and you must endure that line of attack alone. 

Seem about right?

I didn't even mention anyone's family and look at the shitstorm it started :lol:

Same people, same crying.

Look at you go…retired(which you constantly mention) , moving the needle and  causing shitstorms on an obscure sled site….fucking awesome! 😂😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s not what is said but who says it.  Been that way on here since the beginning.

Agreed.

I know that you have endured just about everything here. From going after your wife and family to constant threats about finding you so they could kick your ass. Then of course some of the memes that are circulating the forum are from a photo that was taken from your workplace website.

The majority of the forum have no issue with that behavior because you deserve it because you are a nasty liberal!!!

That's a fact and not just an option.. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed.

I know that you have endured just about everything here. From going after your wife and family to constant threats about finding you so they could kick your ass. Then of course some of the memes that are circulating the forum are from a photo that was taken from your workplace website.

The majority of the forum have no issue with that behavior because you deserve it because you are a nasty liberal!!!

Don’t get it twisted…he’s an admitted troll that invites it and enjoys it and now that you have validated him and made him a victim he’ll troll even more.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s not what is said but who says it.  Been that way on here since the beginning.  Repug men are the thinnest skinned pussies around.  

I agree 100%, I'll add-- who it's said to.

Some people get a pass and some dont. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed.

Agree.  Though they break the rules every time they post pics.  

It’s a forum.  I don’t take the site personally.  I’m amazed at how many people on here do.

Thanks for putting up with the BS and providing a playground.  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t get it twisted…he’s an admitted troll that invites it and enjoys it and now that you have validated him and made him a victim he’ll troll even more.

Clockwork.  You’re a disgrace.  I think most on here feel sorry for you. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Agree.  Though they break the rules every time they post pics.  

It’s a forum.  I don’t take the site personally.  I’m amazed at how many people on here do.

Thanks for putting up with the BS and providing a playground.  

Clockwork.  You’re a disgrace.  I think most on here feel sorry for you. 

A playground where even a creepy predator like you can play…wonderful.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A playground where even a creepy predator like you can play…wonderful.

Pretty sure @SSFB would like to keep this type of behavior off the forum.  Unless your accusation is an admission - it’s completely uncalled for :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pretty sure @SSFB would like to keep this type of behavior off the forum.  Unless your accusation is an admission - it’s completely uncalled for :thumbsup:

You think children should be exposed to the idea of being transgender which makes you a predator IMO…go cry somewhere else about it.

BTW I thought you didn’t take any of this personally?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You think children should be exposed to the idea of being transgender which makes you a predator IMO…go cry somewhere else about it.

BTW I thought you didn’t take any of this personally?

Nice try at :backpeddle: but you are an angry broken record.  I don’t take it personally but your accusations trivialize issues that deserve to be taken seriously at all times.  Throwing around accusations like you do says more about you than anyone else.  SBYL Jim - but you’re not fooling anyone.  

Nice try at :backpeddle: but you are an angry broken record.  I don’t take it personally but your accusations trivialize issues that deserve to be taken seriously at all times.  Throwing around accusations like you do says more about you than anyone else.  SBYL Jim - but you’re not fooling anyone.  

What accusations…repeating what you have said here isn’t an accusation. Own your words.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What accusations…repeating what you have said here isn’t an accusation. Own your words.

Don’t be obtuse.  Own your actions and anger :thumbsup:

Don’t be obtuse.  Own your actions and anger :thumbsup:

Keep deflecting and saying I’m angry…doesn’t change what you have said here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Keep deflecting and saying I’m angry…doesn’t change what you have said here.

What I’ve said and support does not constitute your accusations.  You can try and spin it but you’re only doing so to cover your ass.   

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What I’ve said and support does not constitute your accusations.  You can try and spin it but you’re only doing so to cover your ass.   

JHC dude, Even the owner of the forum thinks you're a POS, just go  away and fuck off

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Correct.

1 minute ago, toslow said:

JHC dude, Even the owner of the forum thinks you're a POS, just go  away and fuck off

He does not. Why would you even say this???

Maybe you should leave.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe you should leave.

Maybe you should leave:mc:

Not my words

That's a fact and not just an option.

Edited by toslow

Just now, HSR said:

Maybe you should leave.

I'll have to back and look but didn't he start a tread about wether SR should be banned?

6 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'll have to back and look but didn't he start a tread about wether SR should be banned?

Edit: yep..

There's only one person that I consider as much of an Idiot as SR, exchange Arctic Cat with Democrat and Polaris with Republican and I bet you can guess who.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not covering anything.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Correct.

Of course you say this…you two make a good pair.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Edit: yep..

There's only one person that I consider as much of an Idiot as SR, exchange Arctic Cat with Democrat and Polaris with Republican and I bet you can guess who.

First post ckf asks "what the membership thinks". Nice try, I can assure you, he doesn't think Snowrider is a POS and you can take that to the bank :bc: