Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

1 minute ago, HSR said:

:thumbsup:

Unless they are upset about the guy that posted his full frontal cock and balls pic :lol:. Maybe that's it!!!!!!!:lmao:

how long did you push his buttons before he did that?  honestly I think its kind of funny and certainly IMO not a permanent bannable offense given all the other shit people have thrown on here.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

how long did you push his buttons before he did that?  honestly I think its kind of funny and certainly IMO not a permanent bannable offense given all the other shit people have thrown on here.  

even deleted his wifes tits FFS

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty telling the 🤡 Posse ran Spin off the site.  When I leave it’s voluntarily.  Hope Spin comes back.

Don't you thin skinned hypocritical crying fucks have a 100% like minded safe space next door?   I’m amazed how a handful of people who don’t agree with your bullshit 100% of the time can get your panties in a bunch.  Currently - besides MC and myself there aren’t any real progressives left on the forum.  When Slinger and RevKev join in it’s unfair :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

A top 5 shit stirrer on a site should never be the admin.   if you want to throw shit with the monkeys stop saying you are going to ban people.   reality is given your behavior that ability should be taken away.   

I like to throw shit at times which is why even though I could have I never have modded any of these places.  

Lol remember when they made tip cum a mod on HCS? Like who’s brain dead idea was that 

hsr is a faggot but I don’t see him abusing any power tbh 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Pretty telling the 🤡 Posse ran Spin off the site.  When I leave it’s voluntarily.  Hope Spin comes back.

Don't you thin skinned hypocritical crying fucks have a 100% like minded safe space next door?   I’m amazed how a handful of people who don’t agree with your bullshit 100% of the time can get your panties in a bunch.  Currently - besides MC and myself there aren’t any real progressives left on the forum.  When Slinger and RevKev join in it’s unfair :lol: 

Actually I was a little shocked that Spin seemed to be turning conservative, maybe he's just rethinking all his earlier posts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You think people consider you a progressive?

you and MC are literally totalitarian fascists and would fit right into Nazi Germany. And that’s not hyperbole 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

How many PM's has he sent you asking for it to be done?

Zero

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The way the software is setup you get 3 chances and then you are out.

BTW,  I was thinking about doing a Christmas Amnesty for banned members and HSR was for it. But I decided to take Joel's opinion that I have always given people a fair chance before they got the boot.

1 minute ago, Rod said:

You think people consider you a progressive?

you and MC are literally totalitarian fascists and would fit right into Nazi Germany. And that’s not hyperbole 

180 from reality.  

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Mark mentioned that you guys were heading to Valin this week. Where are you guy's riding from?

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can go back through the moderator logs to look, but I don't think HSR has given out a single vaccination.  He leaves that to me and Joel.

Woah, HSR is giving out vaccinations now? 

:lol:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed :lol:

The way i see it, and that might not mean much. Is HSR has disrespected everyone's opinion on this forum that don't align to his. so in my eyes makes him no more special than the next guy on the forum

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Woah, HSR is giving out vaccinations now? 

:lol:

Yes!!!!  It's a new vaccination hammer. Perfect place to try it out. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, toslow said:

The way i see it, and that might not mean much. Is HSR has disrespected everyone's opinion on this forum that don't align to his. so in my eyes makes him no more special than the next guy on the forum

Grow up.

Correct. He should be treated like any other member. He hasn't once used his power to ban someone that he didn't like or agree with. Does he push buttons? Absolutely.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Correct. He should be treated like any other member. He hasn't once used his power to ban someone that he didn't like or agree with. Does he push buttons? Absolutely.

So if he dishes it out, Just saying for him to leave his idle threats to himself

OHHH look the other flake showing up just in time

You're the snowflake who's complaining. 

:bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Welcome back :bc:

Perfect thread for you to venture into upon your return :lol:

It was at the top. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You're the snowflake who's complaining. 

You, I'm having an adult conversation. something you seem to not be able to comprehend 

• Like 1

Just now, toslow said:

You, I'm having an adult conversation. something you seem to not be able to comprehend 

An adult is capable of ignoring someone. 

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

So if he dishes it out, Just saying for him to leave his idle threats to himself

His threats are just a joke and should be taken in the context that they are written. We all (admin) have always joked about it because it hardly ever gets used.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1