Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

You are a coward.

No calling a member a predator or a pedophile on a discussion forum is being a coward. I enjoy seeing cowards get what they deserve.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

I guess ya spoke too soon eh Jim???:lol:

I tried to warn you as usual you never listen.

See you in a week you "clown" :owned: 

When do you get your vacation for making up bullshit about someones personal life?  How about your friend?  Listen to you, strutting around here like you just won something.    

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I have no issues with anyone here. It's pretty obvious, if you're not thick skinned, it's not the place to be. 

:bc:

Except the guy in your signature, nothing screams thin skinned more than that.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, HSR said:

I guess ya spoke too soon eh Jim???:lol:

I tried to warn you as usual you never listen.

See you in a week you "clown" :owned: 

You gotta be kiddin....:fool:..WTF

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

No calling a member a predator or a pedophile on a discussion forum is being a coward. I enjoy seeing cowards get what they deserve.

You're the biggest coward here.  And who said anyone chased Spindry anywhere?  What a dipshit.  Gregs been on these forums almost 30 years, he comes and goes all the time.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When do you get your vacation for making up bullshit about someones personal life?  How about your friend?  Listen to you, strutting around here like you just won something.    

Just like I told you :bc: as per the site owner:thumbsup:. You're lucky just to be here chum. It all changed because of you.Nice job.

I did say that family rule was stupid and that I wasn't going to enforce it anymore.

Had I enforced the rules Driftbuster would have gotten a permanent ban 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just like I told you :bc: as per the site owner:thumbsup:. You're lucky just to be here chum. It all changed because of you.Nice job.

I did say that family rule was stupid and that I wasn't going to enforce it anymore.

Hey Fuck nut, nobody is doing anything that you’re not doing. Simmer down and relax 

Edited by toslow

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why would you enforce it, you're the only one who violates it.  Oh, so open season on your wife now?  Is that what you're saying?  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would you enforce it, you're the only one who violates it.  Oh, so open season on your wife now?  Is that what you're saying?  

K

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If somebody has to bring a members family member into pissing match that's a very insecure person.  Stupid or not.

On a plus note good for you to be able to have a ride planned.  Post some pics to piss off the guys that haven't been able to ride yet....Like me :thumbsup:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Doug said:

If somebody has to bring a members family member into pissing match that's a very insecure person.  Stupid or not.

On a plus note good for you to be able to have a ride planned.  Post some pics to piss off the guys that haven't been able to ride yet....Like me :thumbsup:

Well exactly.  There's only 1 or 2 guys who do that, and HSR is one of them.  And imagine if we all behaved like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Mark mentioned that you guys were heading to Valin this week. Where are you guy's riding from?

working on that now.   would like Forestville or even better stoneham but no reports from either. not much for rooms as you know on the hill.

• Like 2

agreed,   its disgusting to take mentally ill children and turn them into puppets for mentally ill parents esp when you permanently alter their bodies.  want to do that shit as an adult go for it.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

working on that now.   would like Forestville or even better stoneham but no reports from either. not much for rooms as you know on the hill.

What about where you guys stayed the year that Armand went with you guys?

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

What about where you guys stayed the year that Armand went with you guys?

we are going to call them in the am and see,  at one point we were going next week and they had nothing.  hopefully someone cancelled as that's the perfect spot but with literally 1 area of trails in all of the NE being there its doubtful.  

• Like 1

Only place with snow in the entire east..... Sounds like this area will be more crowded than Tug Hill on a weekend....no thanks :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Except the guy in your signature, nothing screams thin skinned more than that.  

Ya you're pretty thinned skinned alright. It's nice when we agree, isnt it!

:bc:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well exactly.  There's only 1 or 2 guys who do that, and HSR is one of them.  And imagine if we all behaved like that.

How do you equate me calling Snake a POS for banging some hosebag on the side and bragging about it to bringing family into it?

You yourself told me you were the painful victim of adultery, if anything I thought you'd be more agreeable. :dunno:

Maybe he'll lay off the random potshots at me,maybe not,don't care either way, I'm not crying.  

21 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well as you can see a moderator posted a link  from the owner stating it's fine to go after family as of October 18, the other site owner as of yesterday said it's not.. The site moderator says there are no rules against posting about wives/family.. 

As I stated last week the site is ran like shit as of late and has gone down hill, I think the above proves my point. Two owners who can't agree on one single rule and a mod who enforces the rule based on his opinion of the member..

Like I said, I'm not married and never have been, so nobody is saying shit about my wife. But seeing the daily wife BS gets a little old. Especially since we are supposedly looking for "quality" threads..

It's not hard to not go after someone's family, and that's literally the only rule, AND like you just said it isn't even really enforced. You're just looking for reasons to whine at this point.

12 hours ago, toslow said:

Maybe you should leave:mc:

Not my words

The majority of the forum have no issue with that behavior because you deserve it because you are a nasty liberal!!!

That's a fact and not just an option.

You took that seriously? Man you are dumb as a rock :lol: 

11 hours ago, HSR said:

What I find funny is the guys crying about the rules and such are all accomplices in running Spindry off the site. You guys continuously insulted every aspect of his life to the point he has left after many many years. More years than most of the whiners combined. Bontz even dedicated a thread calling his life "The definition of pathetic".

Is that what the "clique" is trying to do here?? Run off the Spindry's and the Snowrider's and the Mainecat's?? Because if that's the goal, get ready for a fight. I'll drop the gloves and make you all cry like Driftbusta did and it won't be hard at all.

Just look how upset you guys are and I'm being nice.:ashamed:

Damn, I always liked Spin, hope he comes back. I bet they don't mind when I take my forum vacations either,  :lol: 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Pretty telling the 🤡 Posse ran Spin off the site.  When I leave it’s voluntarily.  Hope Spin comes back.

Don't you thin skinned hypocritical crying fucks have a 100% like minded safe space next door?   I’m amazed how a handful of people who don’t agree with your bullshit 100% of the time can get your panties in a bunch.  Currently - besides MC and myself there aren’t any real progressives left on the forum.  When Slinger and RevKev join in it’s unfair :lol: 

Seriously the persecution complex is so real and then they gleefully attack people.

I'm back, for now, and I'd call myself a progressive even though the Dems disappoint me so. I've been getting a kick out of pushing their buttons, might just stick around for a bit.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

It's not hard to not go after someone's family, and that's literally the only rule, AND like you just said it isn't even really enforced. You're just looking for reasons to whine at this point.

You took that seriously? Man you are dumb as a rock :lol: 

Damn, I always liked Spin, hope he comes back. I bet they don't mind when I take my forum vacations either,  :lol: 

Seriously the persecution complex is so real and then they gleefully attack people.

I'm back, for now, and I'd call myself a progressive even though the Dems disappoint me so. I've been getting a kick out of pushing their buttons, might just stick around for a bit.

:goodpost:

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're the biggest coward here.  And who said anyone chased Spindry anywhere?  What a dipshit.  Gregs been on these forums almost 30 years, he comes and goes all the time.  

No cowards search facebook to post personal info about a member on FS. Cowards insults members wives and get vacations for it and cry rigged. Cowards bitch and moan so much that the site owner has to change how he runs the site just to keep your sorry ass around.

Now quit bothering me, you've caused enough damage around here already.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

While you were gone, Driftbusta broke that rule repetitively and then whined like a bitch to get it removed so he wouldn't be permabanned...so it is no longer a rule now.