Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Problem is, everyone is walking around trying to kick hornet nests in here then bragging they have the best kick out of anyone

Not everyone does it as politely as I do though :lol:

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Problem is, everyone is walking around trying to kick hornet nests in here then bragging they have the best kick out of anyone

I try to be humble but I think I might’ve kicked Zam back into the hole he’s been hiding in :lol: hopefully he has some teeth left.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

First one I thought of.

y50PYL.gif

I gave myself a hernia last time I tried that one :lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I just kick the hornets nest once in a while and enjoy the entailment that follows. HSR likes to kick it so much that he must be wearing a full on bee keepers outfit 24/7.  :lol:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Probably with a Skateboard and a face mask :lol:

He is probably glad he didn’t fuck with that Kyle kid

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I try to be humble but I think I might’ve kicked Zam back into the hole he’s been hiding in :lol: hopefully he has some teeth left.

You're almost as impressed with yourself as HSR.  I don't think thats the case.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You're almost as impressed with yourself as HSR.  I don't think thats the case.  :lol: 

Man your big bro sure is impressed with me :bc:

Still nuttin' about you yet???

Just now, HSR said:

Man your big bro sure is impressed with me :bc:

Still nuttin' about you yet???

No, he's actually my younger brother, and he thinks you're an asshole with a small man attitude.  He's spot on.  He was fucking around with Chat GPT, and you gave it more attention than anyone.  Try not to overthink it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

No, he's actually my younger brother, and he thinks you're an asshole with a small man attitude.  He's spot on.  He was fucking around with Chat GPT, and you gave it more attention than anyone.  Try not to overthink it.

Lil bro got the brains obviously. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I love the HighSpeedRacer!!!! Way cooler than a driftbuster:lol::bc:

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Zam’s fanboys never did have a sense of humor. I don’t follow that forum either and I get it, although I can remember when TBP was just a twinkle in HCS’ eye.

Do you remember when I was MADD spamming them before the split?  
 :lol:

maddfirstlogo-reg.png
Neal

18 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Do you remember when I was MADD spamming them before the split?  

maddfirstlogo-reg.png
Neal

No, I didn't really venture in those threads. I just got the gist of what was going on because the shenanigans seemed to spill into every thread :lol: I don't think I'd ever drank at that point in my life. Little did I know I'd become a professional drunk driver one day :|

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 10:49 AM, Wildboer said:

It’s not a coincidence you popped up just days after I came back is it?

I know I’m not supposed to laugh at people born with a mental disfigurement.  But, why do some make that so hard?  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I know I’m not supposed to laugh at people born with a mental disfigurement.  But, why do some make that so hard?  

Mental disfigurement? My brain is a normal size and shape. Try, "born mentally deficient" next time. Jesus you have a hard time with the English language.

Edited by Wildboer
  • Haha 1

I see this thread has been very constructive on this Friday night. Glad I spent my time at an adult birthday party having good times while downing 6 or 7 Guinness. :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I see this thread has been very constructive on this Friday night. Glad I spent my time at an adult birthday party having good times while downing 6 or 7 Guinness. :thumbsup:

Dang! I really like Guinness, but it fills me up fast. Im lucky if I can down 3 and I'm stuffed.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Dang! I really like Guinness, but it fills me up fast. Im lucky if I can down 3 and I'm stuffed.

Some day you’ll get on my level!!!!!!11

image.gif

• Haha 1