Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The 12 year old drama here is a reality show.

most interesting this place has been in awhile.   although I did miss the Jim banning when it happened.   

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

What rule have I ever broken and where??? Geez dude settle down. I have NEVER crossed the line on here, but you have many times. Why would you ban me??? I was in agreement with ckf not to permaban you as I find you hugely entertaining, why all the hate?

IMO the site would be better served if you were to transfer your admin/moderator role to someone else and just become a regular member.

Someone like @Carlos Danger or perhaps @BOHICA would be a better fit for moderator duties.

Just my $.02

:bc:

Neal

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

IMO the site would be better served if you were to transfer your admin/moderator role to someone else and just become a regular member.

Someone like @Carlos Danger or perhaps @BOHICA would be a better fit for moderator duties.

Just my $.02

Neal

Not sure how anyone wouldn't agree with this and i've said it for awhile.   Even if he doesn;t use the power lording over people and being one of the top shit throwers should make one ineligible to even be tagged as admin.   

• Like 2

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Just my $.02

Neal

It's really just a word under my avatar TBH. I leave ALL the moderating to the big guys. I just help out a wee bit in the background. I'm not "on duty", just a regular member much like Zambroski was for years and nobody had issues with his actions:bc:. I haven't even told a member to buy a body bag yet :lol: 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So you are a cunt, but just only to the edge of banning cunt.  Interesting…

Neal

You're phone is Gay !!! 

:lol:

Stheve is a cunt . He gets back what he puts out. :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

It's really just a word under my avatar TBH. I leave ALL the moderating to the big guys. I just help out a wee bit in the background. I'm not "on duty", just a regular member much like Zambroski was for years and nobody had issues with his actions:bc:. I haven't even told a member to buy a body bag yet :lol: 

Then you don’t need to have it there, let cfk or Joel know and you can relinquish it.  There are many other things you can do to contribute to the site that are more important than that word under your avatar.  Keep your focus on the Instagram and Meme threads, that’s where you do your best work.  

Neal

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Not sure how anyone wouldn't agree with this and i've said it for awhile.   Even if he doesn;t use the power lording over people and being one of the top shit throwers should make one ineligible to even be tagged as admin.   

So again you had no issue with Z allowing Revkev's personal business and life being shared on the forum or him threatening members to have a bodybag if they meet. I find that to be very selective outrage based on who's side the admin is on. But you're welcome to your opinion :bc: 

Just now, HSR said:

yet you don't hesistate to bring up your "power" regularly.   

Fuck i don't get into it with you personally and I've had my issues with other members where I was a shit throwing fucktard but from the outside looking in it's a bad look and why i would never do mod or admin duties even knowing John for almost 20 years.    

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah I mean I have insulted you plenty without the fear of a ban right Bud! 

:ashamed:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Then you don’t need to have it there, let cfk or Joel know and you can relinquish it.  There are many other things you can do to contribute to the site that are more important than that word under your avatar.  Keep your focus on the Instagram and Meme threads, that’s where you do your best work.  

Neal

Yes I could hide it like Z did but I feel that is phony and not being open with the forum. I have nothing to hide and if the little word upsets you, there isn't much I can do about it. ckf asked for help and obviously I said yes.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ok….

You’re a cunt, he’s a cunt, lots-o-cunts round here!  :lmao:

Neal

We need snow ..... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So again you had no issue with Z allowing Revkev's personal business and life being shared on the forum or him threatening members to have a bodybag if they meet. I find that to be very selective outrage based on who's side the admin is on. But you're welcome to your opinion :bc: 

i am not saying that there is no need to have people booted.  I am saying you throw the same shit then try to pretend you are above it all.  Just admit you are a shit throwing mokey like the rest of us

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yet you don't hesistate to bring up your "power" regularly.   

Show me where??? Just one instance where I threatened to use my position as "power".

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah I mean I have insulted you plenty without the fear of a ban right Bud! 

:ashamed:

EXACTLY :bc: I have no urge to ban anyone, I had enough of that shit for 10 years on HCS FFS. Even then I unbanned everyone I could find.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I am saying you throw the same shit then try to pretend you are above it all. 

Well that's simple to do, just don't break the rules, and I haven't.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes I could hide it like Z did but I feel that is phony and not being open with the forum. I have nothing to hide and if the little word upsets you, there isn't much I can do about it. ckf asked for help and obviously I said yes.

Good, so relinquish and let’s move on.  Your help has started to grind on John’s site and its members, perhaps you could tell him that and he can let someone else help.  

We all get it man, hell I was mod on this site many moons ago…. Sometimes the best help you can be is simply being a member.

Neal

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just so you guys know HSR has offered to step down many times. He offered to do so again a few days ago but I would not accept his resignation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sure Stheve. 

You have mentioned my Wife more than anyone else here. 

Actually besides SR the ONLY one here. 

Pussy.  :bc:

Unless I see it, I can’t do anything so when it happens you need to tag me in the thread. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Unless I see it, I can’t do anything so when it happens you need to tag me in the thread. 

No worries I aint complaining just pointing out the cunts. :bc:

Just now, EvilBird said:

No worries I aint complaining just pointing out the cunts. :bc:

Well no actually you are. You’re making it sound like there’s a double standard and I’m saying there’s not. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Well no actually you are. You’re making it sound like there’s a double standard and I’m saying there’s not. 

Well I mentioned it to HSR a while back. Not you so I am not saying that about You.

If you are the Guy to mention it too going forward great .