Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

On 9/28/2023 at 11:37 PM, AK440 said:

There are going to be a bunch of snow check owners pissing and moaning about the lack of snow this winter. https://myfox8.com/weather/blog/noaa-releases-2023-2024-winter-outlook/

The crying is going to be wide spread as A shitload of guys way overpaid for their ‘24 sleds and a group of guys that never even rode their late delivery ‘23 sleds. What a recipe for disaster! High prices, crazy high interest rates, unsold sleds at dealers, gas prices going up and then no fucking snow. Looks like Yamaha got out at the right time. 

Gym is concerned how you revel in the sadness of others.  Gym isn't a feeling hurter.  Gym has a distinct suspicion you've led an unsatisfying life.  Gym still wishes you a Merry Christmas.  

• Haha 5

On 12/23/2023 at 12:55 PM, AK440 said:

It’s called climate change and it’s just going to keep getting worse every winter for the Midwest. Now you see why Yamaha stopped building their own sleds back in ‘15 and is pulling out completely next year. 

Also, WTF? Does all snowmobiling in the Midwest rely on groomed trails the government or clubs decide when are open or closed. You guys are like a bunch of faggot cross country skiers. Ewwww, we can’t ride unless we have a highway cut through the woods, a groomer to pack the trail and signs posted everywhere. 

Wait. This is the fame forum that said the weather people don’t know shit and climate change is fake. Now you believe a weather forecast? :lol2:

Is AK47 some kind of Chinese AI?  Cuz, if it were human, wouldn’t they figure out that they’re like the guy on the bow calling those on the stern losers because their boat is about to sink?  I mean, only some weird psy-op from a country like China would do that, right?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:sad:

Screenshot_20231226-060723.png

a big issue is going to be the lack of ice... for swamps, creeks, rivers and lake crossings.  

I am in Munising now and it has rained the whole way. Frost is out of the ground now and zero snow 

I think our mid-January trip up by Cable will have to get changed to a SxS trip this season, if things don't start changing soon!  Wouldn't be the first time we've had a lack of snow, but it would be one of the more rare times if there isn't even ice up there by then.  Late January is the big trip with the saddle bag ride into the U.P.  Things BETTER be good by then!!

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

I think our mid-January trip up by Cable will have to get changed to a SxS trip this season, if things don't start changing soon!  Wouldn't be the first time we've had a lack of snow, but it would be one of the more rare times if there isn't even ice up there by then.  Late January is the big trip with the saddle bag ride into the U.P.  Things BETTER be good by then!!

How can that be Bontz? Climate change is fake. :lol: :lol2:

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

How can that be Bontz? Climate change is fake. :lol: :lol2:

Yep, the weather has never gone through any sort of cycles with temp or precipitation changes.  It's been cold and snowy every year for 100's if not 1000's of years.  Go watch some more Al Gore propaganda :lolz:

• Like 3

One of our weather stations is showing 3" of rain in the last 72 hours.

The creek behind our house is as full as it is in the spring, the lakes we normally ride and practice on are all open or partially open.

We've pretty much written winter off here.

Going to start getting shit ready for planting.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

One of our weather stations is showing 3" of rain in the last 72 hours.

The creek behind our house is as full as it is in the spring, the lakes we normally ride and practice on are all open or partially open.

We've pretty much written winter off here.

Going to start getting shit ready for planting.

I'm guessing approximately 2.5" here since I missed some before I out my gauge back out. More rain than May through September.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@AK440 be...

warriors-curry.gif

:baby::yourewelcome:
Interesting how I’m not seeing the comments about the Iron Dog being a dirt race. Nope. You guys races and events are being postponed and cancelled. :lol2::lmao: With climate change it’s going to continue to get worse and worse.  

On 12/25/2023 at 5:12 AM, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym is concerned how you revel in the sadness of others.  Gym isn't a feeling hurter.  Gym has a distinct suspicion you've led an unsatisfying life.  Gym still wishes you a Merry Christmas.  

5B9FB716-8FEE-4A93-BDD2-12932414DE5B.gif

29 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Interesting how I’m not seeing the comments about the Iron Dog being a dirt race. Nope. You guys races and events are being postponed and cancelled. :lol2::lmao: With climate change it’s going to continue to get worse and worse.  

you're so predictable and quite easily :owned:

:fishing:

Minneapolis historically has had a white Christmas 71% of the time since 1899.  Yes, this year hasn't started well but it means nothing.  Hell, I have zero time to ride before Jan 1 anyways.  As long as the temp drops now and snow flies we will be fine.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AK440 said:

I recall the Iron Dog being run during low snow too - several times.  Pictures of sleds running on dirt and grass, and mud.  Climate Change must have been the reason for those seasons, too?   Isn't that why the Rush got banned - due to the front cooler being an unfair advantage? LOL

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're so predictable and quite easily :owned:

:fishing:

Typical old man, doesn’t know the definition of owned. By your use of it, you got owned because you responded to both my thread and post. 

Try and step up your game. 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

I recall the Iron Dog being run during low snow too - several times.  Pictures of sleds running on dirt and grass, and mud.  Climate Change must have been the reason for those seasons, too?   Isn't that why the Rush got banned - due to the front cooler being an unfair advantage? LOL

This is just the first of many shit winters you’re going to get. What you have right now will become the norm. Do you think Yamaha was really so stupid to bail on the sled market if they expected winters to be staying the same or improving? You keep on believing it’s just normal. I’m going to take much delight when you take a huge loss on your sled as demand will plummet for a worthless toy that a person can’t use unless they haul it 100’s to 1000’s of miles away. 

When was the Rush banned dipshit? Oh that’s right it wasn’t. Moron.  

51 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Typical old man, doesn’t know the definition of owned. By your use of it, you got owned because you responded to both my thread and post. 

This is just the first of many shit winters you’re going to get. What you have right now will become the norm. Do you think Yamaha was really so stupid to bail on the sled market if they expected winters to be staying the same or improving? You keep on believing it’s just normal. I’m going to take much delight when you take a huge loss on your sled as demand will plummet for a worthless toy that a person can’t use unless they haul it 100’s to 1000’s of miles away. 

Weren't you the one who claimed it got banned?  Or was it you who claimed it never won the Iron Dog in the first place?  I cant keep track of all your bullshit and utter stupidity but I'm pretty sure it was you (since you're the only one who's completely invested in the ongoings of the Iron Dog).

As far as owning sleds go, and the idea of "take a huge loss" is concerned ... I have the luxury to afford new sleds and enjoy them.  Sorry that you're stuck riding an outdated, POS, Nytro - and that your riding consists of barter and booze runs vs. actually putting miles of enjoyment on a sled, like the rest of us do.  SBYL :news:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

Gym goes full retard all the time. Gym makes posts that are never funny. Gym tries and tries to be funny doing the same thing over and over and over…

3346CD9A-01C1-4AE0-B064-6117EBF4A333.jpeg

54 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Dear China, your AK47 AI model is an actual half-wit.  It doesn't realize that it's stuck on this rock with everyone else.

I think calling it AI is probably giving it too much credit - it's just a spam bot.  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Weren't you the one who claimed it got banned?  NO. Or was it you who claimed it never won the Iron Dog in the first place?  Didn’t even finish the first year it entered. I cant keep track of all your bullshit and utter stupidity but I'm pretty sure it was you (since you're the only one who's completely invested in the ongoings of the Iron Dog). Why are you commenting on a race that happened almost 14 years ago? :lol2:

As far as owning sleds go, and the idea of "take a huge loss" is concerned ... I have the luxury to afford new sleds and enjoy them.  Sorry that you're stuck riding an outdated, POS, Nytro I don’t have a Nytro dipfuck. - and that your riding consists of barter and booze runs vs. actually putting miles of enjoyment on a sled, like the rest of us do.  SBYL :news: You have how many miles this season? :lmao::lmao::lol2::owned:

Just now, p51mstg said:

Dear China, your AK47 AI model is an actual half-wit.  It doesn't realize that it's stuck on this rock with everyone else.

I think calling it AI is probably giving it too much credit - it's just a spam bot.  

Somebody sad they don’t have snow?