Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm… not seeing epic riding and snow pics from the lower 48 being posted. Meanwhile in Alaska https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/anchorage/2023/12/13/reduced-visibility-and-messy-roads-ahead-as-more-snow-hits-anchorage/

Why the fuck would anyone in the lower 48 own a $16,000 - $24,000 sled to maybe ride it a month out of the year in shit snow conditions? 

9D22048D-200B-4F87-A8E9-9B31BBE6F614.png

46 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Hmmm… not seeing epic riding and snow pics from the lower 48 being posted. Meanwhile in Alaska https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/anchorage/2023/12/13/reduced-visibility-and-messy-roads-ahead-as-more-snow-hits-anchorage/

Why the fuck would anyone in the lower 48 own a $16,000 - $24,000 sled to maybe ride it a month out of the year in shit snow conditions? 

What’s really hard to believe that someone living in Alaska wouldn’t own one!!

most in lower 48 will ride more than those in Alaska!!

• Like 2

Bwahahaha! :lol2: Where are all the jerk offs on this site who constantly bash the Iron Dog for one low snow year. The same jerk offs who aren’t riding their sled anywhere. :lolz:

Wisconsin looks so epic! Trail status - Closed, closed, closed…

https://www.travelwisconsin.com/snowreport/snowmobile

Tug Hill 

4’ of snow gone! Trails are shit. :lol:

A454624B-78EE-4E02-897A-EB9CFF0F536D.png

146213D6-F520-4BD4-A4CC-27A28CEFC88B.jpeg

68CB53F3-272D-4CC6-95F6-2C11DF11801A.jpeg

How many miles have you put on so far, during this "epic" season you're having?  I'm pretty sure I called it earlier when I said your riding consists of a quick run to the liquor store, or over to the other side of town to barter with someone for some worthless shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

How many miles have you put on so far, during this "epic" season you're having?  I'm pretty sure I called it earlier when I said your riding consists of a quick run to the liquor store, or over to the other side of town to barter with someone for some worthless shit.

Only beer swilling, burger eating groomed trail riders like you np erasure their season in miles. This site and YOU are a joke to me. I spend my time riding off trail in remote areas. Since you never leave the ditch, cornfield or official park trail you can’t even set foot off of, you’d never understand how sleds are supposed to be ridden. 

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He can't afford a sled.

Wow. Total burn. Did you think that one up all on your own. Should I take a photo and show you my sled because I care so much about what YOU think. :handjob: Your stuck in the middle of butt fuck Minnesota with no snow and with climate change things are just going to keep getting worse for you. In the meantime I’m riding deep pow, no local or state liberal gov’t to tell me where and when I can ride. Keep living the “dream” in Deephaven MN. :lol2:Riding 20 miles across a lake EVERY. SINGLE. TIME . You want to go anywhere. So fucking dumb you can’t even comprehend anything else.

This site is a joke, yet you feel the need to be here all the time :lol: Oh that's right, you can't be on any other site because you keep getting banned.

I know I touched a nerve when I said your riding consists of liquor store and bartering runs.  That Nytro of yours can't make it 3 feet off trail before it would anchor in and you'd be stuck leaving it until Spring.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! :lol2: Where are all the jerk offs on this site who constantly bash the Iron Dog for one low snow year.

Speaking of constantly bashing THIS one low snow year… This is the first time in over 10 years I won’t have at least 3-400+ miles on by Jan 1.  Was over 1000 by Christmas last year.

Enjoy the snow you have… 

• Like 4

I’m waiting to hear from all the climate change deniers to explain why this is just a phase and winters will return to the lower 48. The lack of snow is the trend the lower 48 will see far more frequently as the years go by.

On 9/29/2023 at 6:43 PM, ZR6000RR said:

This is not rocket surgery. 5 fucking minutes! I dont care that you are reinventing cleaning. Christ! God forbid you get off your ass and race this coming year. Snow is going to be great!

Dumbass #1

On 9/29/2023 at 5:54 AM, sleepybrew said:

once these fools can predict the upcoming weekend with accuracy i'll consider listening to long term shit. past 2 weeks showed clear weekend only to be changed on thursday

Dumbass #2

On 10/2/2023 at 4:20 PM, jdsky said:

Love it when they predict low snow, usually ends up being an above average riding season here.  Last season, record snow total but two weeks we had planned one in January and one in February both had to be moved a couple of weeks because of great trails and then suddenly melted to shit right before the week was about to start.

Trails closed in March and then banner fucking snow in April.  Bottom line is they cannot forecast shit.

Dumbass #3

On 10/6/2023 at 3:52 PM, X2700 said:

Couple snow showers earlier today.

se mn.

don’t believe a word out of a weather man!!they can’t get 5 days from now right!!

I’ll have 3k+ miles on by next may just like the last 30 years!!!

Dumbass #4

On 10/24/2023 at 2:28 AM, Sled_Hed said:

So you're all in on it being a strong el nino? Ok.

Yeah and I’m winning, dumbass #5

On 10/29/2023 at 1:33 PM, Bontz said:

Oh noes!!!  Not a forecast graphic depicting snowfall amounts!?!!?  

What's gonna happen to that badass Iron Dog race this year, with no snow??

Dumbass #6
Having fun riding your snowmobile dipfuck? How many rides have you don e yet this season? :lol2:

The Iron Dog has tons of snow. You know, that white stuff that falls from the sky? Enjoy your shit brown Christmas. 💩 :lol2: :lol:

03621F1F-A426-48E9-B618-8D1B3F3E7E7D.png

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Dumbass #1

Dumbass #2

Dumbass #3

Dumbass #4

Yeah and I’m winning, dumbass #5

Dumbass #6
Having fun riding your snowmobile dipfuck? How many rides have you don e yet this season? :lol2:

The Iron Dog has tons of snow. You know, that white stuff that falls from the sky? Enjoy your shit brown Christmas. 💩 :lol2: :lol:

Can we just ban this jagoff already!!  Seriously.  If you come to a site dedicated to snowmobiling to jump for joy about no snow and warm temps you should get fucking banned.  Shit boils my blood.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Can we just ban this jagoff already!!  Seriously.  If you come to a site dedicated to snowmobiling to jump for joy about no snow and warm temps you should get fucking banned.  Shit boils my blood.  

Meh ... he's a troll and ultimately entertainment for everyone.  There's a reason he's been banned everywhere else.  In the grand scheme of things, no need to get worked up over anything he says because he's wrong all the time.  Besides, do you really care what a 2008 Nytro owner has to say??? :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Show me on the snowman doll where that strange man in a swimsuit touched you this summer. :lol2:

Plenty of snow in Alaska. Climate change is great for us. Warm temps and a shit ton of snow! 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Meh ... he's a troll and ultimately entertainment for everyone.  There's a reason he's been banned everywhere else.  In the grand scheme of things, no need to get worked up over anything he says because he's wrong all the time.  Besides, do you really care what a 2008 Nytro owner has to say??? :lol:

How many miles have you ridden this season? Do you sit on your sled in the garage and make vroom vroom noises? 

On 12/17/2023 at 5:03 PM, AK440 said:

I don't own one of the aforementioned new sleds... but, I'd sure like to get some testing/tuning done on what I do have before the snow does come if it does at all.  wait a minute, come to think of it there is quite a bit dumped into one of them... the one with Todd Palin's shocks.  

let's see your new Polaris 

On 12/19/2023 at 8:58 PM, Bontz said:

auto parts store has the best selection of wiper fluid... traditional blue or high octane pink

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

let's see how it pans out during the race... because your (supposed) weather coming off the Pacific can change things rapidly.

pat yourself on the back though as you are thusfar winning the thread and we're all wearing long faces

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let's see how it pans out during the race... because your (supposed) weather coming off the Pacific can change things rapidly.

pat yourself on the back though as you are thusfar winning the thread and we're all wearing long faces

On the bold…:lol2::lolz::lolz::lol:We’ve got so much snow roofs are collapsing, it isn’t going anywhere. Just going to continue to pile up and be epic. In the mean time you whiners are going to be staring at dirt contemplating why you spent $16,000-$22,000+ on a garage ornament you can’t use. It’s fucking hilarious! Gonna be a lot of coulda, woulda, shoulda bought a side by side regrets this winter. 

Edited by AK440

https://www.severe-weather.eu/global-weather/early-stratospheric-warming-forecast-polar-vortex-event-cold-united-states-january-2024-fa/

A strong Stratospheric Warming event is starting to appear in the forecast for January. It means a weakening or even collapse of the Polar Vortex and could bring a much-expected weather pattern change across the United States and Europe as we head deeper into Winter.

polar-vortex-north-hemisphere-winter-2024-forecast-united-states-canada-stratospheric-warming-brings-cold-weather-pressure-anomaly.thumb.png.c06e2e859173426693c5f97720275a45.png

Edited by krom
  • Like 1