Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

Just now, AK440 said:

Do you have snow? It’s a simple yes or no answer. 

Do you have meth and wiper fluid?  It's a simple yes or no answer.

New Year's must be a helluva party with you and your Greta loving friends.  Where were you last year and the year before when we had banner years?  Climate change just all of a sudden must decide to kick in and be here forever :news:  What a fucking putz.

Thanks for giving Jimwit a break from being the laughingstock of FS! :lol:

54 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Do you have meth and wiper fluid?  It's a simple yes or no answer.

New Year's must be a helluva party with you and your Greta loving friends.  Where were you last year and the year before when we had banner years?  Climate change just all of a sudden must decide to kick in and be here forever :news:  What a fucking putz.

Thanks for giving Jimwit a break from being the laughingstock of FS! :lol:

You… a… got any snow there Bontz? Been doing some hot laps around Buttfuck, MN in all that fresh pow pow? How many miles you put on your sled this month Bontz? Why don’t you have any snow Bontz? :lol::owned:

8609D5A1-E418-42F2-95C4-BEB8EBA8F9F6.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Warmest December since .... wait for it .... 1877!!!  Holy shit, climate change must have hit hard over a century ago, too?!?!

It was all of the horses pulling carriages farting that caused that.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, krom said:

Arctic polar ice cap may disappear in the summertime as soon as 2014

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gore-arctic-ice-may-soon-vanish-in-summer/

Well Krom why does the extent of Arctic ice keep declining? 
https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2023/09/arctic-sea-ice-minimum-at-sixth/

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Warmest December since .... wait for it .... 1877!!!  Holy shit, climate change must have hit hard over a century ago, too?!?!

How many cold temp records have you broken in Minnesota since 1877? Now compare it to how many hot temp records you’ve broken.

I’m still waiting to hear your answer on these:  How many miles have you ridden this season? Do you have snow on the ground? Why aren’t you riding your snowmobile this weekend? :lol2::lolz::lmao::owned:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

If the arctic ice never declined, my house would be under a couple miles of glacier right now.  We know that for a fact because it's happened in the past.  When all the ice declines to 0, my house will be under a thousand feet of sea water, which has also happened in the past.

If it wasn't for expanding, and receding ice,  you wouldn't be drinking washer fluid in alaska, you'd be drinking wodka in russia

Edited by krom
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

How many cold temp records have you broken in Minnesota since 1877? Now compare it to how many hot temp records you’ve broken.

I’m still waiting to hear your answer on these:  How many miles have you ridden this season? Do you have snow on the ground? Why aren’t you riding your snowmobile this weekend? :lol2::lolz::lmao::owned:

You should just stick to meth, bartering, and windshield wiper fluid.  Leave the climate stuff to Greta and Al Gore :thumbsup:

How many miles have YOU ridden this season?   With all the snow you claim to have, you should be well over a 1000 by now, it not pushing 2000.  Right?  Or does that weekly barter run only net you about 5 miles, round trip, and that awesome sled of yours only has 100 miles on it so far this season?  My guess is that clapped out POS probably doesn't even run, which is why you spend your time here.

2 hours ago, krom said:

If the arctic ice never declined, my house would be under a couple miles of glacier right now.  We know that for a fact because it's happened in the past.  When all the ice declines to 0, my house will be under a thousand feet of sea water, which has also happened in the past.

If it wasn't for expanding, and receding ice,  you wouldn't be drinking washer fluid in alaska, you'd be drinking wodka in russia

The responses you seek are all in the video I posted. Since you keep asking the same thing that means #1 you choose not to watch the video or #2 you are too stupid to understand the video. Which is it? :news:

I saw this December is near record warmth for Minnesota.  The all time record was set in 1895.  Who knew they had just as bad climate change back then?

This poor guy hasn't seen the sun in months

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

I saw this December is near record warmth for Minnesota.  The all time record was set in 1895.  Who knew they had just as bad climate change back then?

This poor guy hasn't seen the sun in months

It’s no wonder why the nation pays no attention to the flyover states when it comes to elections or national polices. They are filled with ignorance, anti-vaxxers, election conspiracists and climate change deniers. 

The absolute funniest part of your argument is you have no fucking snow and it’s practically January! Your precious races keep getting canceled and you can’t ride. :haha:  :fishing: 

6 hours ago, AK440 said:

It’s no wonder why the nation pays no attention to the flyover states when it comes to elections or national polices. They are filled with ignorance, anti-vaxxers, election conspiracists and climate change deniers. 

The absolute funniest part of your argument is you have no fucking snow and it’s practically January! Your precious races keep getting canceled and you can’t ride. :haha:  :fishing: 

I have snow.

I love it when you talk dirty about anti vax and conspiracy theorists and election deniers. 

Shouldn't you be looking up videos on how to adjust an old Cat's oil pump?  How much oil is that sled going through, anyway?  You must have gone through at least two full tanks of gas to know it needs an adjustment?

Just now, Bontz said:

Shouldn't you be looking up videos on how to adjust an old Cat's oil pump?  How much oil is that sled going through, anyway?  You must have gone through at least two full tanks of gas to know it needs an adjustment?

At least I can ride. :lol2:

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How many Boosters have you gotten ? No wonder you are retarded.  :lol:

You were one of the two dipshits I had in mind when I posted that. You fit the profile perfectly. 

On 12/20/2023 at 3:34 PM, AK440 said:

I’m waiting to hear from all the climate change deniers to explain why this is just a phase and winters will return to the lower 48. The lack of snow is the trend the lower 48 will see far more frequently as the years go by.

On 12/23/2023 at 5:24 PM, AK440 said:

Keep not believing in climate change. When you have another shit snow season next year, and the year after that, you’ll come around. Likely you’ll just sell the sleds and buy a side by side but in doing so you’ll then understand climate change is real.  

On 12/28/2023 at 3:53 PM, AK440 said:

Haha ha ha! OMG, going back 20 years to find something, anything. That year the racers were bashing the officials to let them race. The Iron Dog chose not to. Yeah, there was a lack of snow. It was the effects of climate change. Just like in ‘15. Just like you are seeing out your window right now MORON

On 12/28/2023 at 9:47 PM, AK440 said:

On the bold, after you pull your head out of your ass and look at a chart of rising CO2 directly correlating with the start of the industrial revolution get back to me. 

On 12/28/2023 at 11:17 PM, AK440 said:

And your point is? Ice ages have come and gone for 100’s of 1000’s of years. The planet hasn’t had CO2 levels this high since the  Mid-Pelocene warm period. A direct correlation can be shown at the onset of the Industrial Revolution and the rise of CO2 in the atmosphere. 

I’m not the one staring at dirt and snowless ground right now. You are. If you care to better understand why more of these snowless winters are in your future watch this, it’s not terribly long. 

On 12/29/2023 at 11:21 AM, AK440 said:

I’m going to be laughing at all the cry baby 2-stroke diehards when they get banned and your only choice is 4-stroke, electric or hybrid. 

Cool story bro. That was 40+ years ago and Cat went bankrupt and a shit ton of other sled manufacturers went out of business. It’s now ‘23 and Yamaha is shut ing their sled division down. Do you have snow on the ground? Notice a trend?

On 12/29/2023 at 1:05 PM, AK440 said:

How am I a hypocrite? What 4-stroke bump sled do they make that is competitive with a 2-stroke. What 4-stroke mountain sled do they make that is competitive with a 2-stroke? What electric sled is available to buy? Have you actually seen a private owner with a Taiga out on the snow? 

If anyone is a hypocrite it is you riding around old ass, non emission compliant 500cc race sleds. That’s why Cat quit selling them dipshit. They didn’t meet emission standards. Go outside, fire it up right now and rev the motor sitting on your green lawn. YOU are part of the problem why YOU don’t have any snow. 

On 12/30/2023 at 2:17 PM, AK440 said:

says all this... :horse:

then goes out and buys this?   :fool:

global warmin.png

• Haha 1