Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

19 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

These guys made the best of it today. I'm not sure I've seen boat fishing this late in the year.

Snapchat-821454906.jpg

Saw dudes out surfing on the lake here yesterday...

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’m going to be laughing at all the cry baby 2-stroke diehards when they get banned and your only choice is 4-stroke, electric or hybrid. 

By the time they ban 2 strokes electric will be viable.  

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It’ll happen sooner than you think. Look at dirt bikes in California. Certain types of brand new bikes are illegal to ride on state land. Emission regs are another reason Yamaha got out of sleds.

29 minutes ago, AK440 said:

It’s called watching the video I posted.

figured you would be too stupid to even google for the answer, let alone comprehend what the numbers mean...

But here's another shot:

What percentage of the atmosphere is currently CO2?

What percent of that is man made?

For extra credit, take those 2 numbers and tell us what percent of the atmosphere is man made CO2

Edited by krom

28 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’m going to be laughing at all the cry baby 2-stroke diehards when they get banned and your only choice is 4-stroke, electric or hybrid. 

It’s called watching the video I posted.

Your as dumb as Frankie F7 or Jimwit when it comes to your responses.

How much snow do you have? 

Cool story bro. That was 40+ years ago and Cat went bankrupt and a shit ton of other sled manufacturers went out of business. It’s now ‘23 and Yamaha is shut ing their sled division down. Do you have snow on the ground? Notice a trend?

5322CEF4-C2FA-4891-852A-52426147EA18.jpeg

It doesn't have anything to do with Climate Change/ Global Warming you clown. You swallowed the GW bullshit as hard as you swallowed Al Gore's balls. If you haven't been paying attention, we're currently in an El Nino weather pattern which usually means shitty winters for snow enthusiasts. Just a piece of advice, GW is an agenda driven load of bullshit meant to try and extract money, don't become brainwashed.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Saw 2 boats on the road when I went to town this morning and had a snapchat from a buddy in his boat out there. Garrison sports was advertising 20% off bait if you had a boat lol.

36 minutes ago, AK440 said:

ok then, what kind of sled do you have? 

let's see it... :)

7 minutes ago, krom said:

figured you would be too stupid to even google for the answer, let alone comprehend what the numbers mean...

But here's another shot:

What percentage of the atmosphere is currently CO2?

What percent of that is man made?

For extra credit, take those 2 numbers and tell us what percent of the atmosphere is man made CO2

When your done playing your game, answer your own questions and tell us. 

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It doesn't have anything to do with Climate Change/ Global Warming you clown. You swallowed the GW bullshit as hard as you swallowed Al Gore's balls. If you haven't been paying attention, we're currently in an El Nino weather pattern which usually means shitty winters for snow enthusiasts. Just a piece of advice, GW is an agenda driven load of bullshit meant to try and extract money, don't become brainwashed.

Uhhhh derrr, I’m the one who created the El Niño thread dipshit. 

Enjoy looking at your useless sled and bare ground. 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok then, what kind of sled do you have? 

let's see it... :)

Let’s play this game again. I’ll post a photo of one of my sleds. Everyone will claim it’s fake. Then they’ll say put a shoe on it. Put a gallon of milk on it. Put a note on it saying this or that. So I do and then get bashed with dipfucks saying “Ha ha, OMG, I actually made you put a note on your sled to win an internet argument!”.

How about you try a new line of bashing? Your like Bontz and Shitbird, no imagination, same old boring ass insults, over and over and over again. At least Krom tries. 

19 minutes ago, AK440 said:

So you're too stupid to..  shocking.  No one was expecting you to be able and take the data, and form a halfway inteligent opinion of what it means, but to not even be able to find the data, puts you down at jimwits level.

13 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Let’s play this game again. I’ll post a photo of one of my sleds. Everyone will claim it’s fake. Then they’ll say put a shoe on it. Put a gallon of milk on it. Put a note on it saying this or that. So I do and then get bashed with dipfucks saying “Ha ha, OMG, I actually made you put a note on your sled to win an internet argument!”.

No picture of a sled, no picture of the snow outside your window, shocking...  There are a ton of reasons everyone thinks your a bullshitter like @ZR6000RR

It would be easy to just piss "ak440" into the snow and post that, you could even park your sled in frame.  Besides I'm interested to see if you piss yellow, or blue after drinking washer fluid

• Haha 2

I do notice a trend because for 35 years after that spell some of the best winters on record happened. With Kroms data he posted earlier it would seem it’s roughly on a 40 year cycle. If that’s true then we should be right at the end of this and back to normal next season.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AK440 said:

How about you try a new line of bashing? Your like Bontz and Shitbird, no imagination, same old boring ass insults, over and over and over again. At least Krom tries. 

must be a two stroke

hypocrite

20 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I do notice a trend because for 35 years after that spell some of the best winters on record happened. With Kroms data he posted earlier it would seem it’s roughly on a 40 year cycle. If that’s true then we should be right at the end of this and back to normal next season.

You want to bet? 

33 minutes ago, krom said:

So you're too stupid to..  shocking.  No one was expecting you to be able and take the data, and form a halfway inteligent opinion of what it means, but to not even be able to find the data, puts you down at jimwits level.

No picture of a sled, no picture of the snow outside your window, shocking...  There are a ton of reasons everyone thinks your a bullshitter like @ZR6000RR

It would be easy to just piss "ak440" into the snow and post that, you could even park your sled in frame.  Besides I'm interested to see if you piss yellow, or blue after drinking washer fluid

Why would I regurgitate info from the video I posted? 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

must be a two stroke

hypocrite

WTF? Your boy Bontz insists I own a Nytro. 

How am I a hypocrite? What 4-stroke bump sled do they make that is competitive with a 2-stroke. What 4-stroke mountain sled do they make that is competitive with a 2-stroke? What electric sled is available to buy? Have you actually seen a private owner with a Taiga out on the snow? 

If anyone is a hypocrite it is you riding around old ass, non emission compliant 500cc race sleds. That’s why Cat quit selling them dipshit. They didn’t meet emission standards. Go outside, fire it up right now and rev the motor sitting on your green lawn. YOU are part of the problem why YOU don’t have any snow. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AK440 said:

WTF? Your boy Bontz insists I own a Nytro. 

How am I a hypocrite? What 4-stroke bump sled do they make that is competitive with a 2-stroke. What 4-stroke mountain sled do they make that is competitive with a 2-stroke? What electric sled is available to buy? Have you actually seen a private owner with a Taiga out on the snow? 

If anyone is a hypocrite it is you riding around old ass, non emission compliant 500cc race sleds. That’s why Cat quit selling them dipshit. They didn’t meet emission standards. Go outside, fire it up right now and rev the motor sitting on your green lawn. YOU are part of the problem why YOU don’t have any snow. 

you seem rather irritated... :)

look, it's Todd Palin's shocks!  :roflcrying:

Screenshot_20230912-182044.png

6 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

What’d you have to do to Sarah to get those 😳 

they were R&D units from Hygear to test on their ID practice sleds, then were sent back to Hygear for evaluation. the guy I got the sled from bought them from Hygear after they inspected and serviced them.  they ran Fox shocks during the actual ID race, because that's what Cat wanted and expected of them, and parts/servicing the Fox shocks is much more inexpensive/easy.  this information was provided to me by Hygear based off the serial numbers on the shocks.  there's not many of them out there... maybe a dozen sets.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Uhhhh derrr, I’m the one who created the El Niño thread dipshit. 

Enjoy looking at your useless sled and bare ground. 

I sold my sled 3 weeks ago in anticipation this winter was going to suck. I made the right call. 

So you don't know what the word projected means.....

Did you know they projected we would be headed into an ice age?

How about the projection that polar bears would be extinct by now?

TimeMagCoolingCovers.thumb.jpg.7018a4dfa0f73684cbb59b0185c82a61.jpg

5918450482_2cb24dda51.jpg.62e68bf539c676927f8f931df0990515.jpg

Edited by krom

16 minutes ago, krom said:

So you don't know what the word projected means.....

Did you know they projected we would be headed into an ice age?

How about the projection that polar bears would be extinct by now?

TimeMagCoolingCovers.thumb.jpg.7018a4dfa0f73684cbb59b0185c82a61.jpg

5918450482_2cb24dda51.jpg.62e68bf539c676927f8f931df0990515.jpg

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/time-magazine-got-global-warming-right-in-2006-be-worried-be-very-worried-de306a6c8dc5/

597CE66A-C657-4C3E-A682-A9D49FBC65B7.png

You… a… got any snow there Krom? Been doing some hot laps around Tug Hill in all that fresh pow pow? How many miles you put on your sled this month Krom? Why don’t you have any snow Krom? :lol::owned:

I'm sure I've got more miles than you do..

Think progress omfg, talk about propaganda, you might as well be quoting al gore, and hilary.

Remind me again how long the polar bears have been extinct, and what year the ice caps disappeared.

2 hours ago, krom said:

I'm sure I've got more miles than you do..

Think progress omfg, talk about propaganda, you might as well be quoting al gore, and hilary.

Remind me again how long the polar bears have been extinct, and what year the ice caps disappeared.

Do you have snow? It’s a simple yes or no answer.