Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Just think if you didn’t live in a shithole area of the US and actually got reliable snow during the winter. :thumbsup:

Reliable enough snow here that I average probably 3-5x what you do per year.  And I can afford a real sled instead of the piece of shit you ride.

26 minutes ago, AK440 said:

So many posts, so much time spent on this site. No riding photos from this year. What’s wrong, no snow? 

just how many Alaskan Martinis have you consumed today? 

let's see your sled picture with a cardboard sign on it that reads Crnr2Crnr is an asshole on the seat. 

People are out in force riding. Snowmobile club already made a post about staying out of the gated areas for 3 more days. The rail grades and fire roads they could give a shit less about as long as it is after 5 pm because it is illegal to drive a sled durning the day for hunting season. 

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are those forest service trails you can ride at any time, or regulated and only during 'season'? 

tug has a lot of seasonal and logging roads, that can be ridden dusk to dawn afik (I know they always are, legal or not) most of the state's trails are closed till dusk on the last day of hunting season (which varies depending on what region you are in, and if they are running some special late hunt)

State plow just went buy as I'm typing this, about a half inch on the ground here. the DOT guys must be pushing for OT to make up for the thin paychecks last winter

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Reliable enough snow here that I average probably 3-5x what you do per year.  And I can afford a real sled instead of the piece of shit you ride.

Oooh oooh, do you measure your rides by the mile? Such fun! Counting the miles go by riding on railroad grades in 2” of shit snow with no base. It sounds like paradise. 

16 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Oooh oooh, do you measure your rides by the mile? Such fun! Counting the miles go by riding on railroad grades in 2” of shit snow with no base. It sounds like paradise. 

I never said miles.  You can't afford to ride and have a piece of shit 

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I never said miles.  You can't afford to ride and have a piece of shit 

On 11/27/2023 at 12:59 PM, Deephaven said:

On the bold, what the fuck else is it supposed to mean? 

Make sure you don’t risk getting stranded in that 1/2” of deep pow pow. Better ride nothing shorter than a 165 for those conditions. 

Fucking groomed trail riding candy ass.:lol2: 

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

We ended up with a foot to 16 inches depending on where you are in the area according to the news. 20 miles south of here there isn’t much of anything 

$100 says I start seeing the UP Boondockers heading north past the shop this week... searching out that sweet 12" of pow-pow.

1 hour ago, krom said:

Tonight on tug 

FB_IMG_1701224882757.jpg

is it stuck, or did the gear and chain break?  :lol2:

yes, I'm jealous, of the snow of course. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

$100 says I start seeing the UP Boondockers heading north past the shop this week... searching out that sweet 12" of pow-pow.

In sure they will find all the stumps. I am not sure if that side of the up got much. 

On 11/28/2023 at 11:17 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Forgot to ask. Did you see the UP, ditch banging, tail standing, grandma’s garden raider, mafia mountain ridaz??