Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

This is what happens when you actually get snow and don’t shovel your roof because your an idiot like Triplelicker.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/anchorage/2023/12/21/spenard-commercial-building-destroyed-in-roof-collapse/

361EBD14-432E-44E1-A9F2-F56145469BF7.jpeg

Yep we’ve seen that the last three years!

been riding December till may so figure we were due to a bad start!!

Edited by X2700
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AK440 said:

This is what happens when you actually get snow and don’t shovel your roof because your an idiot like Triplelicker.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/anchorage/2023/12/21/spenard-commercial-building-destroyed-in-roof-collapse/

361EBD14-432E-44E1-A9F2-F56145469BF7.jpeg

Your Mom can handle 8" a lot better than that roof

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

:owned:

How exactly am I owned for fake, made up bullshit? Do you even know what the term "owned" means? As I recall you're the same dipshit that doesn't believe El Nino will have an effect on this winter season. :roflcrying:

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

How exactly am I owned for fake, made up bullshit? Do you even know what the term "owned" means? As I recall you're the same dipshit that doesn't believe El Nino will have an effect on this winter season. :roflcrying:

Feel free to post from anywhere that I said el nino won't affect winter. I'll wait.

Just now, Sled_Hed said:

Feel free to post from anywhere that I said el nino won't affect winter. I'll wait.

Feel free to explain how I'm "owned" for fake, made up bullshit. :read::news: 

8 hours ago, p51mstg said:

AK440, your ECU is throwing an error code….  ID10T

Cute. Don't be pissed at me that you're too stupid to move somewhere that still has winter. 

10 hours ago, X2700 said:

Yep we’ve seen that the last three years!

been riding December till may 

You know how I know you're a liar? 

Try harder not to be so dumb. :lol::lmao::lol2::lies:

brown MN.gif

Edited by AK440

6 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Last two mays and decembers!

who’s the liar?

You know the saying about arguing with an idiot ... don't!!  Especially one who thinks he's something special with an '08 Nytro:lol2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/21/2023 at 4:30 PM, AK440 said:

How many miles have you ridden this season? 

More than you.  Amusing that last week you claimed miles weren't important, but of course you don't even own a working sled so we see why you are bitter.  Plus you live in the shit hole of Alaska.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

More than you.  Amusing that last week you claimed miles weren't important, but of course you don't even own a working sled so we see why you are bitter.  Plus you live in the shit hole of Alaska.

30890D5D-7E3C-4ED1-A825-1520F6B3719B.png

https://www.wjfw.com/news/minocqua-snowmobile-club-unable-to-prepare-trails-due-to-such-little-snow/article_43fbab28-a052-11ee-a5fe-eb859039424a.html

In WI & MI snowmobiling has quite an economic impact... as does skiing.  

I wonder how much it matters economically to Alaska, where AK pretends to reside?  

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.wjfw.com/news/minocqua-snowmobile-club-unable-to-prepare-trails-due-to-such-little-snow/article_43fbab28-a052-11ee-a5fe-eb859039424a.html

In WI & MI snowmobiling has quite an economic impact... as does skiing.  

I wonder how much it matters economically to Alaska, where AK pretends to reside?  

It’s called climate change and it’s just going to keep getting worse every winter for the Midwest. Now you see why Yamaha stopped building their own sleds back in ‘15 and is pulling out completely next year. 

Also, WTF? Does all snowmobiling in the Midwest rely on groomed trails the government or clubs decide when are open or closed. You guys are like a bunch of faggot cross country skiers. Ewwww, we can’t ride unless we have a highway cut through the woods, a groomer to pack the trail and signs posted everywhere. 

29 minutes ago, krom said:

Screenshot_20231223-131855.png

Wait. This is the fame forum that said the weather people don’t know shit and climate change is fake. Now you believe a weather forecast? :lol2:

As if we didn't have enough material to laugh at AK440, we now get the icing on the cake .... he's a climate alarmist!! :lol:  

Dude - ever hear of the term "cycles" and how weather goes through them?  The past 2 seasons were banner years and we're not even into January yet.  Either you're trying way too hard to get a rise out of people, or you're IQ is even lower than we expected.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

It’s called climate change and it’s just going to keep getting worse every winter for the Midwest. Now you see why Yamaha stopped building their own sleds back in ‘15 and is pulling out completely next year. 

Also, WTF? Does all snowmobiling in the Midwest rely on groomed trails the government or clubs decide when are open or closed. You guys are like a bunch of faggot cross country skiers. Ewwww, we can’t ride unless we have a highway cut through the woods, a groomer to pack the trail and signs posted everywhere. 

apparently you don't understand how private property laws work, or a trail system, or volunteering your time to keep a trail system open.  

you're also incapable of showing your sled, that you actually reside in Alaska... and that you're not Trans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

As if we didn't have enough material to laugh at AK440, we now get the icing on the cake .... he's a climate alarmist!! :lol:  

Dude - ever hear of the term "cycles" and how weather goes through them?  The past 2 seasons were banner years and we're not even into January yet.  Either you're trying way too hard to get a rise out of people, or you're IQ is even lower than we expected.

he reminds me a lot of snowrider... maybe it's just a coincidence.  maybe not ;)

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Dude - ever hear of the term "cycles" and how weather goes through them?  The past 2 seasons were banner years and we're not even into January yet.  

:idiot:
Keep not believing in climate change. When you have another shit snow season next year, and the year after that, you’ll come around. Likely you’ll just sell the sleds and buy a side by side but in doing so you’ll then understand climate change is real.  

4 hours ago, krom said:

Screenshot_20231223-131855.png

Keep on hoping your winter will be saved little Krommy. It’s cute. 

Your winter is fucked but you keep on dreaming.

https://www.foxweather.com/weather-news/january-temperature-cold-weather-winter-outlook-forecast

74135A2B-3E25-427D-B50D-4A2E7142031F.png

42D248C0-4184-471F-B8E2-2A7E64F429FF.png