Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I follow energy prices and not just by the price at the pump. 

The High council must be having a meeting and waiting for their marching orders on how to respond to such witchcraft known as facts.

I'm still upset Jimmy hasn't returned my "Good morning" . I feel that's just rude and uncalled for :sad:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

The High council must be having a meeting and waiting for their marching orders on how to respond to such witchcraft known as facts.

I'm still upset Jimmy hasn't returned my "Good morning" . I feel that's just rude and uncalled for :sad:

the poor listless vessels...

So, I ask a simple question about the difference between extracting oil vs. refining oil and it turns into a gotcha fest.  Good grief :lol: Man, some people really have an itch to scratch.  I didn't imply anything about exports, or how the oil is used domestically ... simply asked about extracting vs. refining.  Carry on :news:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So, I ask a simple question about the difference between extracting oil vs. refining oil and it turns into a gotcha fest.  Good grief :lol: Man, some people really have an itch to scratch.  I didn't imply anything about exports, or how the oil is used domestically ... simply asked about extracting vs. refining.  Carry on :news:

Words get misconstrued here so easily just for that sake of emotional debate

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Words get misconstrued here so easily just for that sake of emotional debate

I know, it's like clockwork with at least one person.  That person is clearly missing someone who he used to bait non-stop :news:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

So, I ask a simple question about the difference between extracting oil vs. refining oil and it turns into a gotcha fest. 

can you corellate the current production/refining/exportation into a 'Biden's fault' for the class?   I'm not defending Biden here but we're certainly producing and exporting as much or more now than we ever have. 

want to see a lower price at the pump?  get Putin TF out of Ukraine which could allow Russian oil back into the global market.  also, at the same time US oil companies are reporting record profits.  where's the disdain and outrage for them? 

a simple minded dimwit looks at the price of a gallon of gas... then blames or credits the president.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Can the simple minded dimwit go back to my post maybe, and quote where I referenced Biden or Trump?  Holy shit - talk about taking things way out of context and trying to turn it into a gotcha moment. 

At least @Steve753can post something without having to come across like an edgy douche (and I can agree with what he said, even).  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only debate should be Trump vs Biden.

Those are the two I least want to hear from. We already know everything we need to about them

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Can the simple minded dimwit go back to my post maybe, and quote where I referenced Biden or Trump?  Holy shit - talk about taking things way out of context and trying to turn it into a gotcha moment. 

At least @Steve753can post something without having to come across like an edgy douche (and I can agree with what he said, even).  

Can you possibly post without crying? Ever?

It's your fault you bit off more than you can chew so quit bitching like a 14 year old barmaid that didn't get a tip.

The attention would benefit him but he really shouldn't be discussing ongoing litigation.  The moderators would focus on the cases.;  The other candidates might see a bit of a bump if they can get away from talking about Trump too much.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The attention would benefit him but he really shouldn't be discussing ongoing litigation.  The moderators would focus on the cases.;  The other candidates might see a bit of a bump if they can get away from talking about Trump too much.  

Dammit ... talking about the OP is forbidden, once the train has run off the tracks.  Don't you know that yet!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:3D chess move.  

Childish really if anything. He's making a mockery of the highest position in government in the USA.

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can you possibly post without crying? Ever?

It's your fault you bit off more than you can chew so quit bitching like a 14 year old barmaid that didn't get a tip.

Is that freudian slip?  :news: You sick bastard yada yada  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Childish really if anything. He's making a mockery of the highest position in government in the USA.

It was a mockery and then some what they did and are doing to him.   Hookers pissing on his bed.   Colluding with Russia.   FBI and IC getting involved in the 2020 election.  GMAFB.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

It was a mockery and then some what they did and are doing to him.   Hookers pissing on his bed.   Colluding with Russia.  GMAFB.

Most definitely.  So you agree Trump is in the wrong as well.