Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

It's real simple, I'm not stupid, I keep my personal life off of the internet as much as possible.

And I tried to as well but another couple of members felt it was OK to post my real full name on the forum and you think that's OK? Weird. Kinda hard to hide your name when you meet in real life.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Sure don't see you calling out Woolie for breaking the rules though do we. 

First of all I never saw that or knew about it until John pointed it out to me and I did comment that it wasn’t right. It sounds like he got a vacation for it so you should be happy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all I never saw that or knew about it until John pointed it out to me and I did comment that it wasn’t right. It sounds like he got a vacation for it so you should be happy.

No he got a vacation for mouthing off to ckf.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you agree with me….as for the rest I didn’t comment on any of that or say it was OK.

Sure, I agree with you. But both of us are just assuming that because we have watched them go back and forth for days. 

Was what he did against the rules? Whas what Mark did against the rules?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

And I tried to as well but another couple of members felt it was OK to post my real full name on the forum and you think that's OK? Weird.

I didn't say it was ok, it's just the fact that you're crying about it. How exactly did your full name get revealed on the internet in the first place? Did this happen quite some time ago?

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

And I tried to as well but another couple of members felt it was OK to post my real full name on the forum and you think that's OK? Weird. Kinda hard to hide your name when you meet in real life.

all my clothing is embroidered with Crnr2Crnr on it... just in the odd chance I run into anyone from here or HCS irl.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I didn't say it was ok, it's just the fact that you're crying about it. How exactly did your full name get revealed on the internet in the first place? Did this happen quite some time ago?

Even if it was revealed years ago Mark shouldn't have posted it here. He wouldn't like it done to him.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You have to go back 17.5 years to find it on HCS. When I was asked to become a mod I was told to keep as much of my life personal as I can and I did. Unfortunately some of the other mods know it and I met some on a ride. Hence how it ended up on here. Someone, very recently, shared my info with Woolie. Why he would post it on the open forum as a gotcha just blows me away. 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Even if it was revealed years ago Mark shouldn't have posted it here. He wouldn't like it done to him.

Both of them are at fault for getting too caught up in the foolish drama. With HSR being a mod. he needs to lay back in the weeds a bit more like you do. It's not a good look when a mod. is involved in too much childish drama and the same goes for Mark, he's around 65 for crying out loud. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Both of them are at fault for getting too caught up in the foolish drama. With HSR being a mod. he needs to lay back in the weeds a bit more like you do. It's not a good look when a mod. is involved in too much childish drama and the same goes for Mark, he's around 65 for crying out loud. :lmao:

It would seem both @HSR and @ckf spend time laying back in the weed(s) :lol:

Edited by Sled_Hed
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Just because I act a certain way doesn't mean that Steve or Joel have to act a certain way.  We aren't moderators. We aren't here to foster discussion. We do the shit in the background that none of you see to keep the site going.  Steve and Joel are allowed the same freedom that everyone here gets.

Not sure why there is a double standard that you think that anyone, mod or not, needs to act in a different way than the members.  There are almost no rules on this site and when someone is dumb enough to break them all of a sudden that person is a victim?  Fucking insane.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I could have hidden being an admin like Zambroski did for years and threaten members to bring bodybags and such but I felt that defeats the purpose of helping ckf out. I do get a fair amount of PM's asking for stuff to be deleted or moved and shit like that that takes some load off of ckf.:bc:

I'm gonna say it for the last time ... I didn't share HSR's name with Woolie.  It's that simple.  So stop crying and being such a bitch, insinuating I did.  Mark broke the rules and he's serving a vacation - so justice is served.  Maybe if you weren't such an argumentative, baiting, cunt, this stuff wouldn't happen?

• Like 3

Just now, Bontz said:

I'm gonna say it for the last time ... I didn't share HSR's name with Woolie.  It's that simple.  So stop crying and being such a bitch, insinuating I did.  Mark broke the rules and he's serving a vacation - so justice is served.  Maybe if you weren't such an argumentative, baiting, cunt, this stuff wouldn't happen?

I don't really know you, but I will take you at your word. Whoever did is a childish piece of shit! As is Mark for posting it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well my mother calls me Steven.

200w (6).gif

Mine too!  :lol:

53 minutes ago, HSR said:

I hope you guys have plans for when ckf gets sick of this shit and pulls the plug:news:

When this Over …. You want to get an apartment together?  :lol:

CB36DED9-6F68-48BA-A81E-CE92CDC59826.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Liar and a cunt. You even tried to defend his actions. The rest is obvious and not a conspiracy 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Liar and a cunt

You must be looking in the mirror.

Let me ask you this ... why would I bother to share anyone's name here?  I can appreciate the anonymity we all have as much as anyone, and if I wanted to do that I'd just call you out myself instead of having someone else do it ... and I would have done it a long time ago.  You can keep claiming I shared it, but you're 100% wrong (which is common for you so it shouldn't come as a surprise) :news:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't really know you, but I will take you at your word. Whoever did is a childish piece of shit! As is Mark for posting it.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Liar and a cunt

And here's your child @ckf

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You must be looking in the mirror.

Let me ask you this ... why would I bother to share anyone's name here?  I can appreciate the anonymity we all have as much as anyone, and if I wanted to do that I'd just call you out myself instead of having someone else do it ... and I would have done it a long time ago.  You can keep claiming I shared it, but you're 100% wrong (which is common for you so it shouldn't come as a surprise) :news:

Yup sure, Woolies wingman who happens to know my name didn't share it. You can try and convince the forum but until Woolie spills the beans you're the faggot with the hammer in his hand right now. It's so obvious we don't even need an AC twitter link. 

1 hour ago, Doug said:

And here's your child @ckf

If you were a member for longer than 5 minutes you would know that that response is a common Momo post. The guys that have been here for awhile will recognize it for what it is. You newbies think you know it all.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yup sure, Woolies wingman who happens to know my name didn't share it. You can try and convince the forum but until Woolie spills the beans you're the faggot with the hammer in his hand right now. It's so obvious we don't even need an AC twitter link. 

you are without a doubt the biggest actual pussy here. 

Look at you cry for the attention you so desperately want. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3